PDA

View Full Version : How do you see this PS4/XB1 fight?

bazongaman502
07-29-2013, 04:10 PM
We have seen the fights everywhere. But how do you actually see it when you look at the fights?

Recently Sony announced the PS4 will have 2,000 friends list cap while the Xbox One is 1,000. Truly when I see things like this, this scene from Family Guy keeps coming to my head:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPv2z0B5Hqw

How do you see it?

Spartanbh
07-29-2013, 04:26 PM
This is how I imagine Raz when it comes to these debates:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqs9DYisSsg

KazuhLLL
07-30-2013, 03:11 PM
Lmao, those are both hilarious. And Sony announcing a 2,000 FL cap is just sad and petty. Right after people found out the PS4 actually has less usable RAM than the X1, it's a really bad way of trying to save face.

RetRdidMunkie
07-30-2013, 03:38 PM
This is how I imagine Raz when it comes to these debates:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqs9DYisSsg

Yep. That's Raz.

LocoCrazy
07-30-2013, 04:18 PM
Regardless of opinions or facts. Microsoft actually thought you, as a loyal consumer, would have bought the Xbox One. You should thank Sony for t that mega bitch slap at E3 to wake Microsoft bitchass up.

bazongaman502
07-30-2013, 09:05 PM
Regardless of opinions or facts. Microsoft actually thought you, as a loyal consumer, would have bought the Xbox One. You should thank Sony for t that mega bitch slap at E3 to wake Microsoft bitchass up.

I liked everything Microsoft was doing before hand. I hate what they are doing now.

Maxdoggy
07-30-2013, 11:08 PM
To answer the thread title: Through my eyes.

On topic: I think some of the changes Microsoft has made were good, but not all of them.

RaZ Vader
07-31-2013, 01:01 AM
I don't get how I am stubborn as as VerbotenDonkey? Lol and I'll probably get both but for now... I'll leave this here. This guy makes all the points I argue...minus the PS eye. I can care less on anything motion controlled. But his opinions are pretty much spot on with mine. Although I admit he makes some pretty dumb arguments too. But He too was an avid Xbox User.

I'm not excited for anything Microsoft is bringing out. I'm excited for ps4s exclusives. I might get an X1 eventually when halo 5 comes out... If it is at all interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKh0TUqQVOo&feature=youtube_gdata_pla yer

Argument for the RAM. It means nothing. A half of a ram will do little difference honestly.
Argument on hardware is pointless... they are virtually identical. The only difference you might see in terms of graphics and performance is through first party titles.

It basically comes down too exclusives, & experience. I will hopefully be getting both so I can experience both. But its a little harder to do that now since I live on my own. But, maybe my tax return next year will put me in the prime position to get the XB one and maybe play some Halo with you guys.

and we still have GameCom next month, which I am sure both systems will have some big announcements during this event that they have not released yet.

https://sphotos-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/3101_545447155512662_1181 806694_n.jpg

^Basically the Same minus the Price & Exclusives

Silko
07-31-2013, 01:35 AM
Well one Raz they are not virtually Identical seeing as the Xbox 1 has been hardware and software. Two Gaming Companies have been making games for a piece of shit system known as the Xbox 360. The hardware on the 360 would barely stand up to the standard computer in 2005 let alone the specs in the PS3, it's current competitor. Yet you have games like Halo 4 that are FUCKEN BEAUTIFUL using shitty hardware and are limited to DvD disk. Now you have these companies that have had to do so much with so little and they are now able to do even more with this platform. So your argument of the PS4 will have better exclusives is complete hog wash.

RaZ Vader
07-31-2013, 01:41 AM
Well one Raz they are not virtually Identical seeing as the Xbox 1 has been hardware and software. Two Gaming Companies have been making games for a piece of shit system known as the Xbox 360. The hardware on the 360 would barely stand up to the standard computer in 2005 let alone the specs in the PS3, it's current competitor. Yet you have games like Halo 4 that are FUCKEN BEAUTIFUL using shitty hardware and are limited to DvD disk. Now you have these companies that have had to do so much with so little and they are now able to do even more with this platform. So your argument of the PS4 will have better exclusives is complete hog wash.

better exclusives? Since when is better exclusives a fact, and not a matter of Opinion my good sir. In my opinion, I see more, better PS4 Exclusives at launch. Again... My Opinion. You think the X1 has better exclusives? Than thats fine. Your opinion lol ah.. the beauty of freedom of expression.

Who is denying Halo 4 is not beautiful with the limited hardware of the 360? Its damn impressive.

I see both systems will have great exclusives for your taste in gaming. First Party developers are going to have some fun on both consoles. Can you even imagine the type of games we will see in the coming years?

IX Dr Doom XI
07-31-2013, 11:20 AM

Not Really, the fact that they're bringing games from pc to console such as warframe and planetside 2 says something. The only reason why Halo 4 was posibble was because 343 figured lets install a ton of what runs the game on the console, which works and is what makes GTA V possible.

The whole which console exclusive are better argument is complete hog wash. Its really up to the player which console suites them but as of right now sony has alot of different genre of game exclusives including indie games.

Bottom line get the console you want, stop making arguments on the forums about which one is better. They're both catered towards a certain gamer, they both have they're positives and negatives.

RaZ Vader
07-31-2013, 11:26 AM
Not Really, the fact that they're bringing games from pc to console such as warframe and planetside 2 says something. The only reason why Halo 4 was posibble was because 343 figured lets install a ton of what runs the game on the console, which works and is what makes GTA V possible.

The whole which console exclusive are better argument is complete hog wash. Its really up to the player which console suites them but as of right now sony has alot of different genre of game exclusives including indie games.

Bottom line get the console you want, stop making arguments on the forums about which one is better. They're both catered towards a certain gamer, they both have they're positives and negatives.

pretty much what I have been saying...

bazongaman502
07-31-2013, 12:08 PM
Let not start a fight please. This was ment for good fun but now it seems like people are starting this console war again in this thread which isn't what was wanted. RaZ can do what he wants with his money and we will do what we want with ours. Just leave it at that please.

Or read what Doom just said lol

RaZ Vader
07-31-2013, 01:11 PM
But yes bazonga. People are passonite for whatever reason. But my feelings? This is great for PR. Lol.

Silko
07-31-2013, 01:23 PM
Let not start a fight please. This was ment for good fun but now it seems like people are starting this console war again in this thread which isn't what was wanted. RaZ can do what he wants with his money and we will do what we want with ours. Just leave it at that please.

Or read what Doom just said lol

So you make a thread about the Xbox ps4 debate and when people debate you say stop

Logic

bazongaman502
07-31-2013, 01:39 PM
So you make a thread about the Xbox ps4 debate and when people debate you say stop

Logic

If you read the title, "How do you see this PS4/XB1 fight?"

Its asking how do you view the debates... not, "Hey, lets debate/argue".

If you want to have a debate about the Xbox One and PS4, please leave this thread and start another.

Jam Cliché
07-31-2013, 01:41 PM

Just wanna clarify something. The 360, in its day, outshined anything but the highest of the top PC builds. One could argue that its day did not last long, but the 360 was sold under cost at retail because of the hardware that went into it. But technology moves fast. Even today, the PS4 and XB1 are not top of the line builds, but they have the stability that we gamers want, and the guarantee that games we buy for them will work because the developers designed the games for those specific builds.

That's what console gamers expect now. 5-6 years of watching PC's quickly outmatch their systems, but the satisfaction that games will still play on their systems just as easily as the PC gamer's 4 grand rig.

Sallos
08-01-2013, 02:48 AM
i see it as a bunch of children having a dick fighting competition. its not the size or shape but it's how you use it.

....That sounded a lot less dirty in mmind

Choca Cola
08-01-2013, 11:33 AM
I see this as a quickly beaten to death horse(That we're still beating.) Let's just leave the topic alone, it's had enough.

xXReiBearXx
08-01-2013, 09:35 PM
I'm getting a DS....eff this noise lol

Breezy
08-01-2013, 09:38 PM
I'm getting a DS....eff this noise lol

^ Lol