PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Age 2

HiiMFaTaL
02-22-2011, 10:45 PM
Another Bio-Ware game coming out soon. Who else is interested in it?

BTW - the demo is out!

Gargoyle
02-27-2011, 09:57 PM
Imma play this game all day errayday for a week when it comes out

ChillSquishster
02-28-2011, 12:37 AM
I played the demo for this game and it was a lot of fun. They changed some things around from the first one but I think it was for the better. It scared the hell out of me though when they showed the dragon in the demo. I was thinking "what the fuck, this is a demo and they are attacking us with dragons already". For those who havent played the demo i wont spoil what happens after that

HiiMFaTaL
02-28-2011, 01:33 AM
Dude I really wanna play warrior first but rouge looks sick and so does mage idk so much to choose from

johnkilla56
03-07-2011, 03:54 PM
The rouge has the best combat movements

ChillSquishster
03-07-2011, 04:46 PM
The rouge is also the most fun. I think its hilarious how one of the moves that he can learn is a simple backflip that helps to get out of combat

II Recanz II
03-07-2011, 06:06 PM
Mage's FTW. Love the new combat system.

HiiMFaTaL
03-08-2011, 01:17 AM
I think I am going to be a Warrior first probably go Templar, then for second time ill be a ranged rouge

ChillSquishster
03-08-2011, 09:17 AM
The only thing that sucks for the demo is that you cannot use your skill points on all the different classes. They must be good if they are saving those for the real game

HiiMFaTaL
03-09-2011, 12:54 AM
Alright well playing as a Reaver Two-Handed sword person for my first go around. Im finding mages are pretty OP...

Yehsus
03-15-2011, 02:15 AM
Well I finished the game couple hours ago as a warrior, and I have mixed feelings and emotions about it. Gonna play through it as a rogue, mage, and finish the perfect warrior storyline for DA3. And yes, DA2 did set up DA3 mad hard.

Also, for those who also beat the game, who else felt that the Grey Warden from DA1/Awaking facepalmed after Anders' final action? If you beat the game, you'll know what I'm talking about.

II Recanz II
03-15-2011, 09:40 AM
Also, for those who also beat the game, who else felt that the Grey Warden from DA1/Awaking facepalmed after Anders' final action? If you beat the game, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Biggest WTF moment.

HiiMFaTaL
03-15-2011, 11:02 PM
I wanna run down a few things.

I thought this game was awesome, I didn't really play the first one so I can compare.
There is gonna be mad amounts of DLC for this game I can feel it.

Now I will spout about the classes.

Warrior: I played 2-Handed Weapons cause that seemed like the only reasonable thing to play but to me the specialization trees where garbage for this class.

Rouge: You shouldn't spend any of your point on skills till you get your first specialization and when you do put everything you can into assassin. This seems like the really only good way to play the rouge but i could be wrong, all in all for this class his skills in the assassin tree will DROP enemies, even the High Dragon.

Mage: From what I have played they are good in team fights when your tank does what they are suppose to do. The way I'm playing my mage is that I going to get Force Mage and Sprite Mage specializations and only use those.

The one thing that does bug me is that armor doesn't really restock frequently and weapons are the same way, and once I run out of money its really hard to get much more.

Give me your opinion.

EDIT: WTF Anders you crazy bastard, another thing I think you should get Meredith's sword as a prize cause you know you are strong willed

ChillSquishster
03-16-2011, 12:11 AM
If I didn't think Ander's crazy side was so awesome I probably would have killed him after what he did. but after thinking about it, I decided to let him live because having that much power on your team is usually a good thing to have.

and about the warrior comment above. Most of the specialization trees for the warrior were garbage yes except for the 2-handed weapons. If you had most of the abilities in that tree it didn't matter if you got surrounded or not, you could everything around you and stagger them at the same time. Add that up with a mage or two to keep you healed and your good.

HiiMFaTaL
03-16-2011, 12:15 AM
and about the warrior comment above. Most of the specialization trees for the warrior were garbage yes except for the 2-handed weapons. If you had most of the abilities in that tree it didn't matter if you got surrounded or not, you could everything around you and stagger them at the same time. Add that up with a mage or two to keep you healed and your good.

I agree completely. Personally Rouge has been the best one i played so far. but the champion armor for the Warrior is super bad ass.

EDIT: Has anyone gotten Sebastian yet?

ChillSquishster
03-16-2011, 02:59 PM
I agree. Plus it helps if you had a badass sword and put something like the, forgive me if i got the name wrong, devastation rune in it. Im not sure if i got the name right but it increases all damage done

Kuhblam
03-16-2011, 04:45 PM
Biggest WTF moment.

Agreed... dammit Anders.

~Kuhblam

HiiMFaTaL
03-16-2011, 05:09 PM
Honestly I didn't expect that Anders would do that I thought he was actually trying to fix himself but then WTF BOOM!

ChillSquishster
03-16-2011, 09:24 PM
After what happened with Anders one of the things I was thinking was more than a WTF. There was numerous times where I could have used the help of something that powerful but he decided to not use it til now

HiiMFaTaL
03-17-2011, 01:20 AM
After watching the Destiny trailer i wanted to have that ability to rip people apart but sadly you cant