PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Here

NARKOSIS
08-07-2013, 07:01 PM
I was referred by Be Brave Hunter. Been a Halo player since the original Xbox released. Been on Live for 10+ years and am also an Xbox Ambassador/ Xpert. Got into it competitively since Reach and haven't been able to put it down. My job is pretty demanding but Sunday nights would seem to fit perfectly and have been clamoring to get back into some regulated matches. Was a huge Rainbow Six guy back in the day so I'm used to the formalities and hierarchy of communities like this one. Looking forward to gaming with you and I hope my incessant need to call EVERYTHING out pays off on the field lol

Juggernaut9473
08-07-2013, 07:09 PM
Welcome to FC NARKOSIS, hope you enjoy your stay.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

bl4yze
08-07-2013, 07:11 PM
Be sure to post in the Enlistment Office:
http://fcwars.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?11-Enlistment-Office

In either REDD or BLUE. Brave is a BLUE so if you'd like to be placed with him post in the BLUE Enlistment thread!

See you on the battlefield!

Maxdoggy
08-07-2013, 09:14 PM
Welcome to the community, NARKOSIS! Hope you enjoy your time here!

PS - Rainbow Six FTW.

Silko
08-07-2013, 09:50 PM
Welcome to FC. If you wish to continue your traitorous ways and join Brave in blue I will gladly welcome you to join him in my sights. Now if you don't have a death wish may I suggest you join the Empire.

Nah just kidding join any army you want, just not blue army

Anthuknee
08-07-2013, 09:54 PM
Welcome to FC

Coda
08-07-2013, 10:50 PM
Welcome to FC. If you wish to continue your traitorous ways and join Brave in blue I will gladly welcome you to join him in my sights. Now if you don't have a death wish may I suggest you join the Empire.

Nah just kidding join any army you want, just not blue army

What he said. Welcome to FC!

Jam Cliché
08-07-2013, 11:14 PM
I was referred by Be Brave Hunter. Been a Halo player since the original Xbox released. Been on Live for 10+ years and am also an Xbox Ambassador/ Xpert. Got into it competitively since Reach and haven't been able to put it down. My job is pretty demanding but Sunday nights would seem to fit perfectly and have been clamoring to get back into some regulated matches. Was a huge Rainbow Six guy back in the day so I'm used to the formalities and hierarchy of communities like this one. Looking forward to gaming with you and I hope my incessant need to call EVERYTHING out pays off on the field lol

OMG Yes, please call out everything that ever happens, we are going to be BEST FRIENDS in Blackguard Squad. Welcome aboard, don't forget to enlist in BLUE to get started!

VerbotenDonkey
08-08-2013, 12:22 AM
OMG someone else who enjoys Rainbow Six!

Harry
08-08-2013, 12:27 AM
WHALE CUM TO THE AMAZING HALO COMMUNITY KNOWN AS FORERUNNER CONFLICT!

GAMExSOLID
08-08-2013, 03:44 AM
I move mountains. Say somethin

NARKOSIS
08-08-2013, 12:01 PM
Thanks for the welcome everyone. Yes I was a Rainbow fanatic back in the day. Wasted many (maaaaany) hours of my life on that series lol Sorry for the late reply, I normally get trapped at the studio for long stints. Looking forward to gaming with all of you soon.