PDA

View Full Version : Lloydfam7

BluesArcAngel
08-08-2013, 08:29 PM
Hey guys this is my alternative account I made in case of emergency's. I'm having trouble logging into my account Lloydfam7 and thought my e-mail account for it was my main one which I tried to reset the password and it reset the password for this account under BluesArcAngel. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel p lol :(. could you guys send the password reset to this accounts e-mail addy? if so thanks a million.

THExSPIDERMAN
08-08-2013, 08:35 PM
How do we know this is the real Lloydfam7?

Anthuknee
08-09-2013, 12:32 AM

AbnormallyLilith
08-09-2013, 12:53 AM
he said so on skype

bl4yze
08-09-2013, 12:59 AM
he said so on skype
pics

purple gamer 17
08-09-2013, 03:01 PM
Its the real Lloydfam.
I've known him for over a year now.
He send me a message about it and I sent it to Myth.

xXReiBearXx
08-09-2013, 05:00 PM

Because the name he is using now is the same as his gamertag and I doubt anyone stupid enough to pretend to be him would be smart enough to think to use the gamertag as the website name...that be Lloyd for reals

ArchAngelLloyd
08-14-2013, 12:42 AM
Myth you not only are FC's most favorite lovable Robot but you are also a God thanks for the help it worked :heart2:. I'f you were human and female (Hell just female) I'd gie you a big ol sloppy wet kiss

ArchAngelLloyd
08-14-2013, 12:50 AM
Because the name he is using now is the same as his gamertag and I doubt anyone stupid enough to pretend to be him would be smart enough to think to use the gamertag as the website name...that be Lloyd for reals

Rei :bigpanda: I'd say more but people would think this old fart was flirting with you ;). It took a smart girl to figure out my stupidity.

Your white :( you should join us in Redd if you get the time for it.

Seerow
08-14-2013, 01:01 AM
Rei :bigpanda: I'd say more but people would think this old fart was flirting with you ;). It took a smart girl to figure out my stupidity.

I agree with Lloyd on this one!

xXReiBearXx
08-15-2013, 01:23 PM

Oh Llyod if anyone were to think a kind and respectful grown man would say something nice to me and consider it flirting then they are idiots. I wanted to be white for a reason. I am not into halo as I use to be so therefore having me in a designated army seems pointless and a waste of energy to put my name on any rooster lol But thank you for the offer <3