PDA

View Full Version : The Official FC Podcast: Episode 15 (The GunnyCast)

Toast78901
08-12-2013, 03:09 PM
Well guys, Season 2 starts, Peacetime ends, and this episode gets its own dedication.

In Loving Memory of
KillerGUNNY132
March 2013 - August 2013

And your Links:

Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGBmVaHNrzo&feature=youtu.be)

iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/official-forerunner-conflict/id612973452)

Podomatic (http://forerunnerconflictpodcast .podomatic.com/entry/2013-08-12T11_25_45-07_00)

As you'll learn from listening to this week's podcast, I need a new co-host. Requirements are as follows:

Have access to Skype, as well as the free time to plan and record.
Have a working knowledge of the video game world, FC and of awesomeness in general (this will be needed for both the FC Podcast and the soon to be FC NewsCast)
Plans on remaining in FC for quite some time.
Have amazing chemistry with yours truly. THis last one is hands down the most important next to having Skype.
Having decent recording equipment is a plus.

Applications are to be PMd to me using the following format:

Name:
Current Army:
Do you have Skype and recording equipment?
Do you have any Podcast relevant experience?

If yes, please explain.
Are you available for both the Podcast and the new FC NewsCast?
What days and times are you available for recording?
Can you deal with my shenanigans?

So yeah. With that guys, I leave you with hopes of you staying classy.

Deathhawk
08-12-2013, 03:50 PM
YOU ARE FUCKING AMAZING.
I was really hoping for a new podcast by today because I have a super long drive to do. I look on the FC website today and lo and behold..

I tip my hat to you.

Fuzzy
08-12-2013, 03:52 PM
You would Relapsive.

Jam Cliché
08-12-2013, 04:39 PM
You need a REDD co-host.

Zeta Crossfire
08-12-2013, 05:04 PM
GUNNY NOOOOO! Great interviews, always enjoy the FM ones though blackhawks segment was just open mic for Chinese propaganda ;)

Application sent

Fuzzy
08-12-2013, 05:34 PM
GUNNY NOOOOO! Great interviews, always enjoy the FM ones though blackhawks segment was just open mic for Chinese propaganda ;)

Application sent

Hire this man! NOW!!

Maxdoggy
08-12-2013, 05:47 PM
Blackhawk's segment offended me.

'MURICAH!

Jam Cliché
08-12-2013, 05:54 PM

Application sent

I support Zeta as co-host.

KazuhLLL
08-12-2013, 06:25 PM
Derpy Dinos and Tango Squad FTW!

Also, sadface at Gunny :(

Toast78901
08-12-2013, 09:24 PM
I forgot to ad up in the OP that I apologize for the audio in this podcast. Gunny's mic messed up during the Relapsive interview and he was barely audible. I had to amplify him 40 times over, so if it sounds weird, that's why. And I for some reason sound like I'm in a damn bathroom O.o

Maxdoggy
08-13-2013, 09:57 AM
I forgot to ad up in the OP that I apologize for the audio in this podcast. Gunny's mic messed up during the Relapsive interview and he was barely audible. I had to amplify him 40 times over, so if it sounds weird, that's why. And I for some reason sound like I'm in a damn bathroom O.o

The FC Podcast Season Two: Now Featuring Toast in a Bathroom. lol