PDA

View Full Version : Reporting for duty.

Riktor51
08-21-2013, 06:43 AM
Hey guys! I'm Riktor, but you can call me Rik if that suits you. I've been searching for a Halo community for a while now and I'm pretty psyched to join this one! I'm from Wichita Kansas, and I'm just a few months shy of turning 19. Gaming's my passion, I've been playing Halo since 2. Sad to say however I'm not as good as I'd like to be. I'm hoping that by joining this clan I'll get that extra push I need to get better, and have some fun along the way! Can wait to see you all on the battlefield!

Maxdoggy
08-21-2013, 09:42 AM
Welcome to the community, Riktor! Hope you enjoy your time here!!

VerbotenDonkey
08-21-2013, 10:17 AM
Welcome, Recruit! Hope you enjoy yourself and if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Deathhawk
08-21-2013, 11:11 AM
Hey guys! I'm Riktor, but you can call me Rik if that suits you. I've been searching for a Halo community for a while now and I'm pretty psyched to join this one! I'm from Wichita Kansas, and I'm just a few months shy of turning 19. Gaming's my passion, I've been playing Halo since 2. Sad to say however I'm not as good as I'd like to be. I'm hoping that by joining this clan I'll get that extra push I need to get better, and have some fun along the way! Can wait to see you all on the battlefield!

Welcome! You seem like you'll fit right in! Surround yourself with good players, and you won't even notice your skill improving until you're 1337 MLG Pro.

Also, obviously you wouldn't know but we dislike the term "clan". We're really more of a community of gamers.
There are lots of people who don't play in the wars too.

OPOC1L1PSE
08-21-2013, 05:38 PM
WELCOME TO FC! PLEASE ENJOY YOUR STAY!!!

SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG

GAMExSOLID
08-21-2013, 07:29 PM
Welcome man :) This kid has the drive everyone. He simply saw me and another member playing in BTB at 5am this morning. Checked out our Bios' and immediately got onto the site. Didn't even need to explain to him what we do. Great addition to the community.

THExSPIDERMAN
08-21-2013, 07:54 PM
Can wait to see you all on the battlefield!

HOW RUDE.

Riktor51
08-22-2013, 12:34 AM
YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT. D8