PDA

View Full Version : Just a quick introduction...

RafaKill2012
08-25-2013, 09:37 PM
So, i've been in this community for about one month, but since i haven't posted my intro here i decided to post it now.

Hello, i'm RafaKill2012, but i think it would be easier if you called me just Rafa. I am brazilian and i'm 15 years old, i've joined this community after reading a post about FC Wars at the official Waypoint forums and around the end of July i decided to check it out, i read what it was about and got interested in joining an army, so i chose BLUE and was recruited. Since then i have been studying the rules of FC Conflict and participated in all battlenights and scrimmages i could. Recently i applied to become a Drill Instructor and am now waiting for the test results.

Additional fact: I served as a Halo Reach/Halo 4 assassin for hire during 1 year, basically, clans would hire me and my fellow assassins to kill another clan's Leader or important figure during wars to reduce morale and frame other clans who were allied with the target. I left that "job" and spent some time as a "lone wolf", but now i decided to be active in another community/clan/group/army and have joined Forerunner Conflict.

Ok, i think that's about it. I'm glad to be here and i hope i'll see (and play with) you guys during the battle nights, scrimmages and trainings.
RafaKill, out.

scorch2996
11-01-2013, 07:04 PM
I like the part about you being an assassin...assassino look out!