PDA

View Full Version : Payday 2 - Let's Get Rich

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
09-06-2013, 10:06 AM
For those of you who haven't seen this game it's fairly new. I'd say only 2-3 weeks old. And for $40 it's amazing. You rob banks, jewelry stores, art galleries, night clubs, etc... Slayer gaming will be posting a lot of films for this game within the next few weeks.

We'll start off with Watchdogs Day 1.

http://youtu.be/I_8nMwzH5S4

Fiery Grave
09-06-2013, 10:46 AM
Im really skeptical about this game... the first one while well done, was not something i could sit down and play for very long. Its controls were a bit clunky and the experience wasn't the absolute best. I would give the first one a 6 or 7/10 not bad, but not a buy for myself personally. And I have read reviews saying that this one has the same problems, and they do say its a good game and recommend buying ti if your interested or enjoyed the first one i did not realy enjoy the first one all to much so im verry wary on this game.
It would be cool to hear what other here think.

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
09-06-2013, 01:14 PM
I think the game is great, I've always thought a game like this would be cool. I have to admit though. Currently there are a lot of glitches, more than most first party games at launch, for obvious reasons. I think they're still a small studio so I'm waiting for them to release a patch to fix most of the issues. But nevertheless, I still find it to be a very entertaining game.

Al Capone111
09-06-2013, 02:09 PM
The game is far from perfect, most of the problems can likely be fixed with a patch or two. But the strongest thing this game has going for it is it's community. I am yet to encounter players who are assholes and unwilling to help. Definitely well worth the $40 spent on it. I think it is going to be the one game that a lot of people passed up on that they should have played.

bazongaman502
09-06-2013, 05:38 PM
"Co-Op Game of the Year" hands down

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
09-07-2013, 12:26 PM
Here's a new video. I played this one with a bunch of randoms.

http://youtu.be/wcm_I6HuA4c