View Full Version : Complete History of the Soviet Union

Mythonian
10-05-2013, 12:29 PM
Arranged to the Melody of Tetris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8

Zeta Crossfire
10-05-2013, 12:54 PM
I love this, me and my airsoft team (who are Russians) will sing this song everytime we go into battle.

Spattan177
10-05-2013, 01:14 PM
my airsoft team (who are Russians). you get all the luck don't you?

Zeta Crossfire
10-05-2013, 03:27 PM
you get all the luck don't you?

Always. So our team is made up of about 20 guys who show up on a regular basis and our team is a eastern Europe soviet block team. I remember last year There was a 200 person game (americans vs Russians) and while we were patrolling around one of the snow bunkers my friend starts singing the song. He gives away our position and we starting taking fire. While we were fighting he still was singing and now he was yelling it. Everyone else in on patrol starting yelling it as well so we are having this fight where there are at least 40 or so guys and all the Russians are singing this song. You could hear the americans going "what the fuck" "GAME OVER MAN" And we beat them back. But for about 25 minutes we sung this song over, and over, and over again and it was truly amazing.

Silko
10-05-2013, 03:34 PM
Always. So our team is made up of about 20 guys who show up on a regular basis and our team is a eastern Europe soviet block team. I remember last year There was a 200 person game (americans vs Russians) and while we were patrolling around one of the snow bunkers my friend starts singing the song. He gives away our position and we starting taking fire. While we were fighting he still was singing and now he was yelling it. Everyone else in on patrol starting yelling it as well so we are having this fight where there are at least 40 or so guys and all the Russians are singing this song. You could hear the americans going "what the fuck" "GAME OVER MAN" And we beat them back. But for about 25 minutes we sung this song over, and over, and over again and it was truly amazing.

If I was in the American team I would have sang something back. Maybe God bless America or something along those lines