PDA

View Full Version : Persuade Me Battlefield 4 or COD:Ghosts

GAMExSOLID
10-20-2013, 05:43 AM
Hey Everyone, that time of the year again! Each Autumn gamers are usually blessed with a cornucopia of the latest shooters. We know that Treyarch and Infinity War are making a habit of releasing a Call of Duty each year. I am a fan on the IW games. Treyarch lost me after Black Ops. I didn't even bother purchasing Black Ops 2. Ghosts looks promising with the perk system, New Extinction Mode (ALIENSSSS!!!), and Infinity Ward always does the game justice with it's campaign. The downfall to Call of Duty.... It's not been breathtaking since COD 4. The WOW just isn't there anymore for me I guess. I maxed Prestieged in each of the Infinity Ward Games but I must admit.. after a week I'm afraid it'll just be another Call of Duty Game.

Moving on to Battlefield 4. Lots of options. Slay with your friends. Massive amounts of players in a single match. Almost unlimited ways to play. Whether you're playing the objective and going gung-ho on the enemy team or just sitting back in a bush while an unaware poor tank drives over explosives you set 20 minutes ago. The GAME is fun.

I'm torn between the two guys. I'd like to get both EVENTUALLY. But for now the one thing that will persuade me to one side or the other is what the majority of the community will be playing. Please vote and if you'd like to spare a few seconds and give me your thoughts on the game you're choosing and why? Thanks for your time everyone! Happy Hunting!

Be Brave

Rokkman X
10-20-2013, 05:50 AM
Planetside 2 on PS4.

PhoenixPrime
10-20-2013, 08:07 AM
For one, we're trying out a new warsim on battlefield 4, and having folks involved is always a good thing. ;)

Second, the game looks really polished, and the beta was really great. COD Ghosts looks pretty good, but it doesn't look nearly as diverse and entertaining as BF4.

It's up to you though.

GAMExSOLID
10-20-2013, 08:46 AM
THE COMMUNITY IS GOING TO TRY A BATTLEFIELD 4 WarSim!!!! That's going to be way cool! I wish the 360 version looked abit more polished than it does now though. Graphics seem a lil dull. Didn't get a chance to try the beta so I've been stalking every bit of game play footage from BF4 and leaked Gameplay for COD: Ghosts. Maybe when I get the XB ONE sometime this winter I'll invest in COD. But if the majority of the community is looking to link up with BF4 that kind of just sold me.

Maxdoggy
10-20-2013, 08:57 AM
Battlefield is for gentlemen.

CoD is for try-hards and small children.

Case closed.

GAMExSOLID
10-20-2013, 09:13 AM
Battlefield is for gentlemen.

CoD is for try-hards and small children.

Case closed.

Sigh.... I want to be small children :/
Dream KILLED. lol. I guess my mind is pretty made up. Hopefully I can convince Army x Punk to pull a copy aswell. Just better when playing a Massive Online Game with friends and people that actually communicate. (KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING) Hopefully I can catch a good amount of the community on!

Maxdoggy
10-20-2013, 09:15 AM
Sigh.... I want to be small children :/
Dream KILLED. lol. I guess my mind is pretty made up. Hopefully I can convince Army x Punk to pull a copy aswell. Just better when playing a Massive Online Game with friends and people that actually communicate. (KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING) Hopefully I can catch a good amount of the community on!

Legacy Squad is basically all Battlefield people. We have a few of us who dabble in CoD to pwn on bk's and feel better about ourselves after crushing the dreams of 10 year-olds. lmao

Breezy
10-20-2013, 09:19 AM
I looking forward to BF4, the beta was cool, but the graphics from the beta wasn't fully set in yet. I'm hoping to play with you guys once the actually game comes out :D. This will totally beat the COD Ghost servers, and put the company in second because Battlefield will always be the best war game i ever played :)

KazuhLLL
10-20-2013, 10:20 AM
For one, we're trying out a new warsim on battlefield 4, and having folks involved is always a good thing. ;)

Lol. Nice way to announce it. I take it that's official?

Silko
10-20-2013, 11:57 AM
Lol. Nice way to announce it. I take it that's official?

It is.

COD Ghost claims to be using a new engine, its not. It is still the rehashed engine and half the stuff they claim they are introducing is extremely limited. BF4 on the other hand has been dead on with everything they said the game will have plus it is not based on who saw who first. Gunplay is 100x more realistic and the maps are amazing.

Lol its James
10-20-2013, 12:34 PM
Im the same with you Brave, as IW cod games bring the justice from the campaign. No new cod game will be as good as COd 4 and mw2.

Im getting B4, and then Ghosts eventually.

Spartanbh
10-20-2013, 12:54 PM
Battlefield 4 all da way.

As long as it's not a full-fledged war under the FC name then fantastic =D.

Coda
10-20-2013, 01:29 PM

KazuhLLL
10-20-2013, 01:44 PM

VerbotenDonkey
10-20-2013, 01:51 PM

But on topic, I promised myself never to buy another Call of Duty since they keep remaking basically the same game which I refuse to pay 60$ for an expansion pack. But it looks like Ghosts is actually a bit different. I'd still say BF4 is my choice though. Its not as quick-paced like CoD (not that the gameplay isnt fast, it's definitely really good) but I definitely have more fun with BF. Like their slogan is, there are more epic moments that I've had in BF4 than most games. They have a good formula.

Al Capone111
10-20-2013, 06:33 PM
But Ghosts will have fish AI!!!!

Get BF4. Don't buy CoD. Send a message to Infinityward/Activision.

Spattan177
10-20-2013, 08:56 PM
though BF3 campaign was just CoD BO (1) to me, I hate the s*** outta CoD multiplayer. BF4.

GAMExSOLID
10-21-2013, 07:02 AM
That awkward moment when the only people to reply are REDD :O
Well boys it's been real. I'll be taking my leave now :P lol. Definitely getting Battlefield 4. I just hope the water detail see some real improvement as well as the texture details. Some things really could use a tune up in the final product of BF4. I like my games pretty. But I guess the awesome game play will make me get over that really quickly :) I hope some of you are considering getting it the 29th for the 360! Hit me up and add me if we aren't friends yet. I plan on getting the XBone this winter so hopefully they will allow me to upgrade my version for just the $10 fee. Also, watching Beta Game play and knowing what kind of player I was while playing BF3, I'm looking to get better at the game. BF3 was my first encounter with the series other than Bad Company. This game I want to be known for something other than the "whatever" kind of guy. I want to specialize in a class. Engineer looks promising, or maybe even being strictly a sniper, possibly just the Go-To Pilot for everyone. Whatever I decide I look forward to playing this shooter with all of you!