PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2 Anniversary Main Menu

Anarchy
10-27-2013, 12:42 AM
A video by a random fan making a hypothetical main menu of a Halo 2 Anniversary. It's cool. Sadly, not real though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09-wURx9tsw

VerbotenDonkey
10-27-2013, 12:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tck7xAAW6b0

I've been following this guy for awhile, he makes the best title screens ever, and was involved in that Halo MMOFPS from awhile ago. He definitely has a lot of talent.

Also, I lol'd at "Halo 5 Multiplayer"

Silko
10-27-2013, 01:47 AM
This guy is really good. 343 you guys need to hire this man

KazuhLLL
10-27-2013, 11:11 AM
343 you guys need to hire this man

As long as they fire whatever person decided that Win8-style tiles were the best way to display players in a lobby, I'll be happy.

Silko
10-27-2013, 01:25 PM
As long as they fire whatever person decided that Win8-style tiles were the best way to display players in a lobby, I'll be happy.

Amen. Reach did it perfectly. Go back to that system. Also while we are at it lets let people see the final fucken score after the game

HighLight
10-29-2013, 01:11 AM
Wish they would just remake halo 2 multiplayer, button glitches and all.

Guzzie
10-29-2013, 01:55 AM
^You didn't even play H2.

Anyone know the name of the music piece on the first vid.

Sinopera
10-29-2013, 10:46 AM
H2 was bad ass but I hated flying across maps everytime I missed with the sword. And sniping is just too easy. H2 mechanics where the easiest IMO. what made it so great was the fact that almost everyone I knew played it. If everyone I use to know played H3 I probably would have liked it just as much but H3 most of my friends hated it especially since we all started with CE even H2 they weren't so fond of. the problem with Halo fans is that every time a new halo comes out everybody complains how the one before the new one was better and so forth forgetting how much they complained about that one as well. The only way I'd play H2 remake is if they can have the same mechanics as before since they where unable to do the same with the CE Remake.

Nicholas Sapien
10-29-2013, 04:51 PM
H2 was bad ass but I hated flying across maps everytime I missed with the sword. And sniping is just too easy. H2 mechanics where the easiest IMO. what made it so great was the fact that almost everyone I knew played it. If everyone I use to know played H3 I probably would have liked it just as much but H3 most of my friends hated it especially since we all started with CE even H2 they weren't so fond of. the problem with Halo fans is that every time a new halo comes out everybody complains how the one before the new one was better and so forth forgetting how much they complained about that one as well. The only way I'd play H2 remake is if they can have the same mechanics as before since they where unable to do the same with the CE Remake.

Multiplayer for H4 sucks
H3 was much better
H2 was much much better
H: CE was idk...never played it, but I did play the anniversary one

not gonna add reach cause I have mixed feels for it

Drth spartan
11-02-2013, 06:44 PM
I liked HALO 1,2,3,4 and reach

VerbotenDonkey
11-02-2013, 08:30 PM
I liked HALO 1,2,3,4 and reach

Not ODST? D:

KazuhLLL
11-02-2013, 08:34 PM
Not ODST? D:

I <3 ODST

VerbotenDonkey
11-02-2013, 08:55 PM
I <3 ODST

I still really regret only borrowing it from a friend and not getting it myself. :I