PDA

View Full Version : Battle Night game setups

Fernando Naranj
12-08-2013, 01:03 PM
Ok i would just like to make one thing clear for today.

When a battle night match is being set up, can we please hurry it up and actually be organised for the matches you will play.

I am saying this because the amount of time me and my team have to wait on someone to stop acting like a 5 year old is ridiculous.

By the time the battle's start it's already 11PM and sometimes people just talk a bunch of crap and just want a chat.

Fair Enough.

However sometimes it takes a full 10 mins to actually get a game started and for us UK guys it's really frustrating to wait long periods of time to play a match.

So can we please just go into a lobby, get set up and start the game?

Thank You

-Fernando Naranj

Fuzzy
12-08-2013, 01:32 PM
Nevaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa , but ya I do agree.

Anarchy
12-08-2013, 01:58 PM
Generally, wait times are mainly because of unequal attendance. If one army has 3 teams, and the other has 4, the army with more will end up having a squad wait a full rotation, each rotation.

Keep an eye on the statbook to see who you play. If that team is in a game, it is what it is. If not, contact one of us and it will get fixed. Usually most of the waiting is a result of our numbers and people being ingamein game already.

Gargoyle
12-08-2013, 02:26 PM
Tonight's gonna be a bit different since its a cap battle. If you're not currently playing, like anarchy said, watch the statbook. You could do a custom game, or practice the gametype that you're scheduled to play in, but REDD has had more numbers average over the past few weeks, so you *may* see that some wait times.

bl4yze
12-08-2013, 04:06 PM
It's not only you "UK Guys" it's frustrating for.

HC Theory
12-08-2013, 06:42 PM
Generally, wait times are mainly because of unequal attendance.

Or someone wants to play on a map that we've already lost which postpones the next maps games needlessly.

For the past 3 Battle nights Legacy has had a 1+ hour wait time inbetween games, ridiculous.

Gargoyle
12-08-2013, 06:45 PM
Or someone wants to play on a map that we've already lost which postpones the next maps games needlessly.

For the past 3 Battle nights Legacy has had a 1+ wait in between games, ridiculous.