PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One Battle Field Question.

Ominous Solace
12-14-2013, 02:49 PM
I was wondering. Has anyone had the problem of when you go into a match on BF4 that it kicks you out and sends you to the dashboard? I keep getting that problem, so I can't play it. Any news or tips?

VerbotenDonkey
12-14-2013, 03:00 PM
I know it has been a common complaint among users, unfortunately there really hasn't been a fix around it yet. It's up to DICE to make a fix for it.

Maxdoggy
12-14-2013, 06:10 PM
I must've been lucky. I played it for 3 hours on launch night and I had no issues. I haven't played it since then, mind you, but initially it was all awesome.

Zeta Crossfire
12-14-2013, 06:28 PM
Right now the issues are so bad Dice said they've stopped work on any other expansions to the game until it's stable. Right now there is a law firm exploring if there should be a lawsuit or not. Dice and EA definitely screwed up on this one. I'd be ok with 3 years between BF games.

Blackhawk570
12-14-2013, 06:32 PM
I was wondering. Has anyone had the problem of when you go into a match on BF4 that it kicks you out and sends you to the dashboard? I keep getting that problem, so I can't play it. Any news or tips?

Yes but it usually happens after the match for me. Honestly BF4 is really glitchy for me in comparison to the PC version. I really disappointed with BF4 for the XB1 at this point and I am only playing it on the PC atm

Silko
12-14-2013, 06:58 PM
Hey at least you don't get random freezing like we do over here on the 360

Blackhawk570
12-14-2013, 07:03 PM
Hey at least you don't get random freezing like we do over here on the 360
That is what happens with me on the xb1 this stupid server kicking you out thing is just one thing that is wrong with the xb1 version