PDA

View Full Version : I've had enough

Fernando Naranj
12-15-2013, 03:23 PM
Hello everyone

I would just like to point something out.

I am Scottish. Great.

The majority of people i talk to are American/Canadian.

My Canadian friends are great and i get absolutely no shit from anyone about being Scottish.

However my American friends just love to 'Mess Around' and they 'Mess Around' A LOT....

I've had enough of this shit.

Great i am Scottish. Get over it.

If i hear another person shit talk about me and where i come from, i am gonna come down on then like a ton of bricks.

The amount of shit i get about being Scottish is absolutely ridiculous.
I don't talk shit about where you come from, don't talk about shit where i come from. It's simple.

-Fernando Naranj

JEWmanji
12-15-2013, 03:29 PM
Fernando!! I hope that when I say stuff about you being from scotland which i don't that often that you don't take it as me giving you shit. I love the fact that you're from scotland, I was actually planning on spending a year or so there before i had my kid but if someone whats to talk shit about you being from scotland i got your back man!

ThatAwkardGuy
12-15-2013, 03:45 PM
Sorry to hear that. Good luck in the future.

Jam Cliché
12-15-2013, 03:47 PM
Wait, what could they possibly say badly about Scotland?

GhostHammer
12-15-2013, 03:48 PM
"GhostHammer that was fuckin' fantastic shooting..."

'Nuff said

Fernando Naranj
12-15-2013, 04:07 PM
Fernando!! I hope that when I say stuff about you being from scotland which i don't that often that you don't take it as me giving you shit. I love the fact that you're from scotland, I was actually planning on spending a year or so there before i had my kid but if someone whats to talk shit about you being from scotland i got your back man!

It's not a specific person's fault. Don't worry man :D It's not you.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, what could they possibly say badly about Scotland?

Enough

VerbotenDonkey
12-15-2013, 04:14 PM
Scotland is where Scottish people are from.

Fuzzy
12-15-2013, 04:22 PM
I have been in FC for three years and have heard Canadian jokes the whole time, they are not going to stop. you are going to have to learn to just roll with the flow.

Fernando Naranj
12-15-2013, 04:25 PM
I have been in FC for three years and have heard Canadian jokes the whole time, they are not going to stop. you are going to have to learn to just roll with the flow.

Yeah but it depends on how offensive the jokes can be

Jam Cliché
12-15-2013, 04:25 PM

This. I mean, "'Murica" is now a meme. 350 million people stereotyped to all look like this:
http://static1.wikia.nocookie.ne t/__cb20131003032743/halo/images/a/a8/Murica!!!.jpg

If someone goes after you personally, and I mean will real malicious intent, I will be the first to pursue punishment. But country jokes? They're like sports team jokes, friendly banter and rivalry (mostly).

Fernando Naranj
12-15-2013, 04:43 PM
This. I mean, "'Murica" is now a meme. 350 million people stereotyped to all look like this:
http://static1.wikia.nocookie.ne t/__cb20131003032743/halo/images/a/a8/Murica!!!.jpg

If someone goes after you personally, and I mean will real malicious intent, I will be the first to pursue punishment. But country jokes? They're like sports team jokes, friendly banter and rivalry (mostly).

Yes i know, but people have to know when to stop.

Spartanbh
12-15-2013, 04:52 PM

Or just be like me and learn to joke with it...such as me being Jewish...like who hasn't rocked me with some bad ones yet XD. Though there is a line where it goes to far. But for the most part, it's just friendly banter.

JEWmanji
12-15-2013, 05:01 PM
Or just be like me and learn to joke with it...such as me being Jewish...like who hasn't rocked me with some bad ones yet XD. Though there is a line where it goes to far. But for the most part, it's just friendly banter.

Same here i mean my nickname became Jew

Fuzzy
12-15-2013, 05:05 PM
Same here i mean my nickname became Jew

Post of the year 2013 anybody?

Solus Exsequor
12-15-2013, 05:09 PM
STFU little Scottish faggot. Go grab a kilt and some shortbread.

Go drink your buckfast and get smashed you jackey bastard!

Scotland is such a horrible place, I mean imagine coming from that place

FREEEEEEDOOOOOOOM

Zeta Crossfire
12-15-2013, 05:12 PM
Fernando, what specifically have people said?

Fernando Naranj
12-15-2013, 05:15 PM
Fernando, what specifically have people said?

I don't want to get into details, it just gets me mad.

But there is a point where people have to stop

Zeta Crossfire
12-15-2013, 05:33 PM
For you, what things are the limit?

RENGADE 0F FUNK
12-15-2013, 05:34 PM
When I get super drunk I talk in a really shitty Scottish accent.

Silko
12-15-2013, 05:35 PM
You know what? This is the post today that pissed me off. So you are going to complain about people making comments about Scotland when every single other person that isn't a white person from America has to deal with this shit. I'm a mexican you know how many mexican jokes I deal with on a regular bases? You know how many times I get looked down upon for being a Mexican who lives in fucken California? You know how many times I have been called a wetback beaner and may other harsh names for my skin color? Yet you are going to sit here and bitch about people make harmless jokes about the way you talk? People from Scotland have a great fucken history that is known across the US while mexicans are just seen as 3rd world country job stealing jackasses. If you are going to let people make you feel like shit because an accent or because of the way Scotsmen dress then you deserve to feel that way. Because you clearly don't like being a Scotsmen if you feel shame when people point out that you are a Scotsmen. I take pride in being a Mexican and no amount of jokes will ever make me feel like less then a person. If someone in the community is going after you and trying to insult you then report it and it will be handled. If they are making light hearted jokes then you need to grow up.

silversleek
12-15-2013, 05:42 PM
Well alright then, i see this going absolutely nowhere productive. Fernando, if you have an issue like this, there are steps to take. Talk with the offending party, and if they refuse to back down, please talk to a war council member and we can take further action. This thread will just end badly. closed.