PDA

View Full Version : Favorite weapons in Battlefield 4

Spartanbh
01-01-2014, 07:28 PM
I'm curious to know what everyone's favorite weapons are in Battlefield 4 for each class (Assault, Sniper, Engineer, Support, Carbines, DMR, pistols, etc).

Assault Rifles:
Top two favorites are currently the M416 and the L85A2. The M416 has always been my personal bread and butter spec ops gun, ever since the earlier battlefields as well. I also equip it with a suppressor and holographic site, and it does MAJOR damage in close situations. It is a little weak due to the suppressor, but it makes up for it's weakness by having low recoil and a high rate of fire. The L85A2 has always been a personal favorite of mine as well, and in BF4 I've started to fall even more in love with it. It's high rate of fire and accuracy + low recoil make it a deadly gun in nearly all situations and distances. Plus it has burst mode along with single shot and automatic fire. You can use it up close or as a long-range assault rifle. My 3rd favorite AR is probably the SAR-21, it has GREAT punching power, even on single shot and can be deadly accurate if used right. It's better for a mid-range weapon however, as in CQ battles it'll probably get beat. Honorable mention goes out to the AK-12. Gotta love any kind of AK, as they are great in all situations.

Carbines:
Gotta go with the AKU-12. Just a perfect close quarter weapon with amazing punching power. Though it has a slower rate of fire, it will normally beat any foe up close or at a decent distance compared to other carbines. As a spec-op gun, the ACW-R equipped with a suppressor is the choice for me. It's high rate of fire and accuracy make it perfect for up close battles that you don't want others to know you're having.

LMG:
I haven't unlocked too many yet, but already I love the Type-88 and M249. Type-88 is a better support LMG, as it is a little inaccurate but provides great power. M249 on the other hand is extremely accurate for an LMG and can be used in tight quarter situation, especially due to its high rate of fire. I'm looking forward to unlocking the RPKs, they are normally the best all-around LMG. As Retrdidmunkie says, they are pretty much just AK-47s with bigger clips.

Sniper Rifle:
I haven't really found one that really appeases me yet, though I did just unlock the L96 which was one of my favorites from BF3. Very powerful and has great long-range accuracy, plus the drop was always easy to calculate.

DMR:
I've only had the first two unlocked, but I LOVE the MK11 MOD. At first I HATED it because I felt the recoil was much too high, but after using it more it is one of the most reliable weapons I've had in the game. It'll normally take down a target in two shots, and it's extremely accurate at any distance, as long as you can control the recoil.

Pistols:
Though I have yet to unlock it, it is the M1911. Always been my favorite handgun. Low clip, but extremely powerful and accurate for a pistol. In the meantime, the MP443 has been a terrific sidekick, with a large clip and powerful shot, you can pretty much win games on that weapon alone.

Engineer:
Only gun I have is the first one still XD. No interest in really any of the guns. However once I do get around to it, I've always been fond of the P90 and MP7.

Spattan177
01-01-2014, 09:20 PM
MP412, RPG-7, XM25, Ammo crate, RPG-7, Tank. I'm an a******. =P