PDA

View Full Version : Warface Closed Beta

W3z4b1
02-16-2014, 12:04 AM
Did anyone else get in? Because I really want someone to play with. It's a solid game I think, my favorite part is probably the co-op parkour they have. I've only played their bomb gametype that's like search and destroy and the co-op campaignish game mode, they both were pretty entertaining.

You can definitely see some crysis-ish things in the game too, similar graphics and weapon attachments.

Anyone else's thoughts?

Graycochea
04-29-2014, 07:15 PM
Alright people, time to get this game. I like it and there should be more people with it, IT'S FUCKING FREE! Anyway, good talk. Oh and we should create a REDWATCH clan in that game for tactical awesomnicity.

VerbotenDonkey
04-29-2014, 07:17 PM
You can have clans in it? xD Like I said, I already planned on downloading it once I get back, it looked exactly what I was looking for.

JamiDJ
04-29-2014, 07:45 PM
i deleted this game. with the server issues and lag, it just was not worth it, even for being free..

purple gamer 17
04-29-2014, 08:12 PM
I got on and I was put in a waiting list of 1025.
I waited.
For 20 minutes.
And that was just to get on the matchmaking screen. I wasnt even looking for people yet.
Then when the game started we played... and it froze.. but started again... then crashed and all our progress was deleted.
Maybe later.

Fernando Naranj
04-30-2014, 02:37 PM
I got on and I was put in a waiting list of 1025.
I waited.
For 20 minutes.
And that was just to get on the matchmaking screen. I wasnt even looking for people yet.
Then when the game started we played... and it froze.. but started again... then crashed and all our progress was deleted.
Maybe later.

They do update the game XD

Spattan177
04-30-2014, 06:38 PM
They do update the game XD

But do they do it fast enough:?:

Graycochea
04-30-2014, 07:21 PM
He meant did. They updated it a couple days ago. It's running more smoothly apparently. I don't know what you guys are talking about because I updated it after that update came out. We were playing today for a few hours. Me, Zero, Other Zeke, Fernandy, and Muffin. I finally got a full team and I'll tell you what, it's really fun.