PDA

View Full Version : Playstation 4

Zeta Crossfire
02-25-2014, 06:21 PM
Who has one? Do you like it? I think I've decided on getting a PS4 for my first next generation console, how are you folks liking it?

Nicholas Sapien
02-25-2014, 06:59 PM
better than xgay one

Fuzzy
02-25-2014, 07:15 PM
Lets be real Zeta, you can afford the PS4, Xbox One and a new gaming computer...

Maxdoggy
02-25-2014, 09:38 PM
Lets be real Zeta, you can afford the PS4, Xbox One and a new gaming computer...

Anarchy
02-25-2014, 09:43 PM
Have you not played titanfall?

JamiDJ
02-25-2014, 10:05 PM
BOO on playstation

Relapsive
02-25-2014, 10:08 PM
I have one zeta, its not bad i personally like it better then the Xbox one, but if you currently dont have a wll built PC. Honestly I would do that cause PC Gaming > Console

Blackhawk570
02-25-2014, 10:16 PM
I would say honestly a PS4 and Xbox One are not worth the money right now. There aren't really any good games out for both consoles. The Xbox One is recently getting Titanfall, but even still it isn't worth the buy right now. PC Gaming is probably the safest way to go right now. Watch Dogs and Destiny will both be available on the PC and Titanfall as well. These are probably the biggest game titles of this year and they are all going to be out on PC. PS4 doesn't have Titanfall so it isn't worth $400 for playing Watch Dogs and Destiny. Also Xbox even with Titanfall isn't worth getting right now. It won't be until like a year- year and a half until the Xbox and PS4 might be worth their price.

Maxdoggy
02-25-2014, 10:27 PM
I would say honestly a PS4 and Xbox One are not worth the money right now. There aren't really any good games out for both consoles. The Xbox One is recently getting Titanfall, but even still it isn't worth the buy right now. PC Gaming is probably the safest way to go right now. Watch Dogs and Destiny will both be available on the PC and Titanfall as well. These are probably the biggest game titles of this year and they are all going to be out on PC. PS4 doesn't have Titanfall so it isn't worth $400 for playing Watch Dogs and Destiny. Also Xbox even with Titanfall isn't worth getting right now. It won't be until like a year- year and a half until the Xbox and PS4 might be worth their price.

Fun fact: Destiny is not being released for PC. I have no idea where you got that from.

Also, the Xbox One and PS4 /do/ have good games for them - the vast majority are just multiplatform, though (like ACIV, BF4, etc).

Titanfall is definitely the Xbox's killer app.
I suppose Infamous: Second Son is the PS4's? Killzone was supposed to be but that kinda failed.

VerbotenDonkey
02-25-2014, 11:53 PM
Heretic!

RaZ Vader
02-26-2014, 02:14 AM
I'm enjoying my PS4. Killzone is a flop for me though. Other then that. I'm enjoying a lot of the free indie games like resogun, dont starve, and others. I have been playing a lot of Battlefield on PS4. Plays. Nicely.

The User Interface is a vast improvement from the PS3's. I praise the controller. I have yet to hold an Xbox One to compare, so I can't say which I prefer but I do prefer the ps4's controller over the 360 at this point.

Sony has done a lot of things right this generation. So I'm happy with my purchase.

Zeta Crossfire
02-27-2014, 12:33 PM
Ok cool thanks for the help, I think I'm going to get one. Well, finding one is the issue I haven't seen one on shelves in a long time.

RaZ Vader
02-27-2014, 04:28 PM
Ok cool thanks for the help, I think I'm going to get one. Well, finding one is the issue I haven't seen one on shelves in a long time.

Try newegg.com

I think you can get some online if you can handle waiting a week after paying for it lol

Zeta Crossfire
02-27-2014, 09:31 PM
Whats your PSN name raz? I'll add you on my PS3 tonight just so you're there.

RaZ Vader
03-02-2014, 12:05 PM
PSN= RaZ_Vader

purple gamer 17
03-02-2014, 12:40 PM
That was the most serious post I think I have ever seen Blackhawk write.

Blackhawk570
03-02-2014, 02:03 PM
That was the most serious post I think I have ever seen Blackhawk write.

Oh yeah and I forgot. Titty Sprinkles

RaZ Vader
03-02-2014, 05:30 PM
Oh yeah and I forgot. Titty Sprinkles

http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3pvldb