PDA

View Full Version : Introduction thingy

Synaptic Khazio
03-14-2014, 06:13 PM
So.. Introduction.. How does one come up with a decent Introduction... Uhmm...

My name is Synaptic and my hobbies are.. Watching Anime, Text base Roleplaying, Reading manga and some other things that you'll get to know at a later point(whoever you are). Uhmm.. Feel free to ask me questions if you please... and I hope to advance in this community. I:<

Fernando Naranj
03-14-2014, 06:16 PM

My name is Synaptic and my hobbies are.. Watching Anime, Text base Roleplaying, Reading manga and some other things that you'll get to know at a later point(whoever you are). Uhmm.. Feel free to ask me questions if you please... and I hope to advance in this community. I:<

Welcome to the community and the squad!
Hope you have a good time here :)

Barry Soap
03-14-2014, 06:16 PM
I love you bb I hope the recruiting is consistent lol

JamiDJ
03-14-2014, 06:18 PM
welcome to FC, and the BLUE Army!!!

VerbotenDonkey
03-14-2014, 06:51 PM
Welcome to Forerunner Conflict, Recruit! Hope you enjoy yourself and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

purple gamer 17
03-14-2014, 07:26 PM

This is Nick.

Nicholas Sapien
03-14-2014, 09:03 PM

what anime you into and currently watching?

Fuzzy
03-14-2014, 09:29 PM
First you have to answer this important question...

Do you like turtles?

Anthuknee
03-17-2014, 10:17 PM
Welcome to FC