PDA

View Full Version : Great FC Games

silversleek
04-08-2014, 11:46 AM
Welcome to the Great FC games! during this peacetime, 8 teams of three will enter, but only one will emerge victorious!

this tournament will be based off of a points based system with many different events before the grand finale, a 3v3 double elimination tournament for a lot of points!
Each week, a day will be chosen (most likely sunday since that usually works for everyone) during which a certain game will be chosen. Each team will select one
participant. In order to keep things suspensful, the game in question will only be announced on the day of the event, after the participant has been chosen. Will you
go for a more combat orientated team for the tournament, or a more well rounded team for the games? your choice!

in addition to the games, each sunday will also host 1v1 matchups, chosen by your host, me. These matchups will be a chance to win points for your team by combat!
There won't be as many point oppurtunities as in the games however.

Finally, each team will have a weekly task that they can complete (the task will be the same for every team) for bonus points.

got all that? game, battle, challenge.

now, if we get more than 8 teams registered, there will be a qualifier round during which the 8 teams will be selected, and the others, eliminated.

there will be 4 weeks of games, and then on the fifth week, the final tournament will begin!

some rules to note*:

1.you can have (1) "spare" that can be on your roster. you are free to use him as many times as is necessary.
2.(2) or more teams helping eachother by purposely losing, ect, is strictly forbidden and will result in a disqualification.
3.doing anything that provides an unfair advantage to your team will result in disqualification.
4.should a team want to take themselves out of the running, they will be unable to rejoin at any point. all 3/4 members must be present during the surrender.
5.There is no prize other than bragging rights. please don't ask.
6.rules are subject to change at any moment. check back regularly.
7.rules are subject to change for certain games, if necessary.
8.only 1 member may participate in a game at once.

Week 1:
challenge: ???
game: ???
1v1 matchups:

??? Vs ???
??? Vs ???
??? Vs ???
??? Vs ???

Week 2:
1v1 matchups:

??? Vs ???
??? Vs ???
??? Vs ???
??? Vs ???

Week 3:
1v1 matchups:

??? Vs ???
??? Vs ???
??? Vs ???
??? Vs ???

Week 4:
1v1 matchups:

??? Vs ???
??? Vs ???
??? Vs ???
??? Vs ???

Week 5:
3v3 double elimination Tournament

10 points will be given to the winner of a 1v1 matchup
0 will be given to the loser
5 points will be given to both members if it's a tie
for the games, first place will win 20 points, second place 15, third 10, fourth 8, fifth 6, sixth 4, seventh 2, and eighth place 0 points. (with potential bonus points)
each successfully completed challenge will reward a team 5 points.

first place in the tournament will be given 40 points.
second place, 30
third, 20
fourth, 10
everything below that, 0

Of note, all challenges and games will be in halo. halo 4 mostly, if not entirely.

sign up here in this thread with a team name and your members listed, also feel free to ask any questions!

PS: if anyone has seen the grand magic games arc of the anime "fairy tail", yes, it's EXACTLY like that.

PPS: Sign ups will close on april 20th

Teams:

Da Penguin Pack
-WolfPack523
-Anarchyz11
-L0L Itz James

WolfPack23
04-10-2014, 04:41 PM
WolfPack523
Anarchyz11
L0L Itz James

Team name: Da Penguin Pack

Blackhawk570
04-10-2014, 09:33 PM
Sounds similar to my FC All-Stars Week o.o but indubitably I agree with this

silversleek
04-10-2014, 11:43 PM
Sounds similar to my FC All-Stars Week o.o but indubitably I agree with this

i thought it might be similar but for that i'd have to actually click into that subforum, and... well...yeah, i don't even want to think beyond that. too much hassle. ;P

silversleek
04-12-2014, 11:27 PM
The first team has been added to the roster now on the OP. get your teams together folks!

silversleek
04-19-2014, 07:27 PM
cancelled due to lack of participation.