PDA

View Full Version : Obligatory Introduction

steelers7939
05-22-2014, 04:18 PM
Hello all. My name is George. I recently posted on r/halo about wanting someone or more someones to play Halo Wars with. However I am not entirely sure of my place in this community as I don't own any other Halo game anymore(Lost in a fire) However with that being said, I extend my greetings to each and every one of you, and hope to find some new UNSC vs. Covie rts action friends.

Spattan177
05-22-2014, 06:06 PM
I think Zeta's going to be your new best friend. Welcome to FC. :)

JamiDJ
05-22-2014, 08:30 PM
Hello all. My name is George. I recently posted on r/halo about wanting someone or more someones to play Halo Wars with. However I am not entirely sure of my place in this community as I don't own any other Halo game anymore(Lost in a fire) However with that being said, I extend my greetings to each and every one of you, and hope to find some new UNSC vs. Covie rts action friends.

Hey!

Welcome to FC! We offer more than just halo 4 here! We have plenty of members who are still active with Halo Wars! Also we have the RP Dept if your into that kind of thing. Take a look around.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

~Jamie

Spartanbh
05-22-2014, 08:53 PM

...a Steelers fan living in Baltimore?

Anarchy
05-22-2014, 09:19 PM
Welcome to FC! If you need anything, feel free to ask.

VerbotenDonkey
05-22-2014, 09:23 PM
...a Steelers fan living in Baltimore?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJR6my7A_Vk

NervyDestroyer
05-23-2014, 01:50 PM
Welcome! I look forward to kicking some ass on Halo Wars!