PDA

View Full Version : DEFAULT WEEK.

RaZ Vader
03-13-2011, 09:41 PM
We will play this game... We call Halo Reach

I am surprised no one got a chance to post this yet. Anyway, the community voted a few weeks ago and want to play Default.. So lets play the game..

Anyway, as you re-call in my last update I said that this week would be default week. But none of you got the skinny on how it is going to be played out.

In order to have a battle default week, both maps that are to be attacked must be a BUNGIE DEFAULT MAP that can be used in Matchmaking or on the Reach Disc itself.

We will be using default maps from Matchmaking and/or disc (whichever plays better) and will play for that week, and see how the reaction is. Depending on the reaction will help us determine if we should scrub the idea or go forward with it.

• DEFAULT MAPS
• DEFAULT GAMETYPES

either matchmaking or on the disc can only be used. We are throwing out anything that is customizable out the window for that week. questions? concerns? PM a Forerunner.

I leave you with a funny video.. that is true for most players of the PC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gFZffh65lM

Mi Boys Dinner
03-14-2011, 01:04 AM
GODDAMNIT RAZ, I LOST THE GAME.

LocoCrazy
03-14-2011, 12:45 PM
Default week? Finally some humanity.

Andimion
03-14-2011, 01:22 PM
Lol, World of Warcraft. So because this weekend is default week and we must pick default maps, we already knew what both armies will pick. lol

LocoCrazy
03-14-2011, 01:24 PM
Lol, World of Warcraft. So because this weekend is default week and we must pick default maps, we already knew what both armies will pick. lol

Unfortunately.

Hornet
03-20-2011, 12:32 PM
Oh darn, we gotta have a default snipers. I think that'll be really fun for me, I don't know bout the rest of ya'll. :P Or possibly SWAT :o.

Mythonian
03-20-2011, 02:16 PM
Oh darn, we gotta have a default snipers. I think that'll be really fun for me, I don't know bout the rest of ya'll. :P Or possibly SWAT :o.

Sorry, but we are restricting which default gametypes may be chosen.

For example, you cannot choose SWAT, Snipers, Rockets, Hammers, Swords, etc., and no Infection, Invasion, Juggernaut, etc.

XxClearSh0txX
03-20-2011, 04:00 PM
And no CTF without a time limit. Damn, we played a default game of multi flag for half an hour before it finally ended.

Hornet
03-20-2011, 04:02 PM
Ok, well thanks mythonian. :D

Mythonian
03-20-2011, 04:24 PM
And no CTF without a time limit. Damn, we played a default game of multi flag for half an hour before it finally ended.

I'm glad someone mentioned that, because I wouldn't have remembered that, come this evening... lol

Daaaah Whoosh
03-20-2011, 04:28 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but I still play Halo because I hope to one day see FC variants in Matchmaking. You limit the grenades, remove armor lock, and make every loadout unique and fun. And the maps are great too. I actually like FC Sword Base, it reminds me of how much fun the map was in the Beta.
Even so, I'm interested to see how well this goes.

LocoCrazy
03-20-2011, 05:33 PM
Default > fuck'd