PDA

View Full Version : Lore news reports for battle nights

Zeta Crossfire
06-06-2014, 11:32 PM
Just like how in the titan fall war anarchy wrote up those really amazing articles. I'd like to see that come to the wars and add to the lore.

Fuzzy
06-06-2014, 11:33 PM
Just like how in the titan fall war anarchy wrote up those really amazing articles. I'd like to see that come to the wars and add to the lore.

Ghosthammer write these up yo!

Zeta Crossfire
06-06-2014, 11:44 PM
He didn't write up the titan fall stuff, I want to see that also anarchy told me to make this thread.

riphelix
I like this idea. I'm also disappointed I couldn't follow through with a machinima on the lore.

Silko
What ever happened to that news reporter we had in reach?

Maxdoggy
06-07-2014, 12:11 AM
What ever happened to that news reporter we had in reach?

We murdered him because he was a traitor to the Empire.

Silko
06-07-2014, 01:34 AM
We murdered him because he was a traitor to the Empire.

Is that what happened to Daaaah Whoosh??? Poor man hasn't been seen since he went looking for him!

Maxdoggy
06-07-2014, 09:30 AM
Is that what happened to Daaaah Whoosh??? Poor man hasn't been seen since he went looking for him!

I miss Whoosh. :'(

Anarchy
06-07-2014, 10:29 AM
If you're talking about the way the last community update was done, I planned to do more like those. One today actually.

If you're talking Jonathan Craig, WC has barred his usage.

Zeta Crossfire
06-07-2014, 12:22 PM
Why can't we have both? Ghost sent me the report he sent the reporter about the blues massacuring civilians and it was awesome.

Anarchy
06-07-2014, 12:31 PM
Why can't we have both? Ghost sent me the report he sent the reporter about the blues massacuring civilians and it was awesome.

It's a can of worms for many vets. But we shall see what happens in the future.

VerbotenDonkey
06-07-2014, 12:35 PM
It's a can of worms for many vets. But we shall see what happens in the future.

How many vets are even in the WC? xD I know the AI thing is a can of worms but that's because back in the day literally everyone and their mother had an AI account and then it became old. But there's ever only been one reporter so I don't think it's really a big deal if we bring one back.

Bringing back a reporter or just doing battle reports has my vote.

Silko
06-07-2014, 12:50 PM
If you're talking about the way the last community update was done, I planned to do more like those. One today actually.

If you're talking Jonathan Craig, WC has barred his usage.

Free Jonathan Craig! Freedom for Speech! Fight the Power!

Carpe Vexillum
06-07-2014, 04:01 PM
How many vets are even in the WC? xD I know the AI thing is a can of worms but that's because back in the day literally everyone and their mother had an AI account and then it became old. But there's ever only been one reporter so I don't think it's really a big deal if we bring one back.

Bringing back a reporter or just doing battle reports has my vote.
^ This. totally agree.