PDA

View Full Version : Adios!

Blackhawk570
06-20-2014, 11:19 PM
I know this is very unexpecting to most of you guys, but I Blackhawk570 will be going on my mission to spread the word of Mormonism. I will be spending 2 years of my life living in the glorious nation of North Korea. I was kind of confused at first when I asked my elder about which Korea was the "bad" Korea, but he ensured me that the South Korea was the "bad" one.

I have been in this community for over 4 days and I can't believe how many friends I made. I will be shouting out only my favorites so if you aren't on this list then :P

Captain Poder - You were my mentor. My inspiration. Everything that you taught me I have put to use. I even practiced my "hacking" skills at on my T1-84 the other day. T-Thank you senpai for teaching me the ways.

Chopsticks - "You're such a bitch (inside joke)." Where do I begin. The misleading text messages. That one promiscuous act with that screwdriver. You were like the Ghandi of this community. Humble, peaceful, and a little scrawny piece of shit.

KazuhLLL - I have only known this guy for 4 days, but the amount of times I helped him moved into his apartment is truly incredible.

Pee Wee - I am sorry I wasn't able to come with you on your Big Adventure, but I know we would have had a blast if I could have been there.

OcR Yehsus - Fuck you.

I will be bequeathing my prosthetic leg to the first person to travel around the world. Adios.

Spartanbh
06-20-2014, 11:24 PM
I'd like to give a shout out to Blackhawk for being the creator of Hill 30. Where would FC be without him?

KazuhLLL
06-20-2014, 11:28 PM
KazuhLLL - I have only known this guy for 4 days, but the amount of times I helped him moved into his apartment is truly incredible.

Lmao.

May you spread the word of Blackcawk to all who will listen.

Maxdoggy
06-20-2014, 11:38 PM
This is perfect.

Also, fuck you for no shout-out, criminal scum!

NervyDestroyer
06-21-2014, 12:21 AM
This is perfect.

Also, fuck you for no shout-out, criminal scum!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yieYXj5cDKE

Spattan177
06-21-2014, 12:51 AM
and I thought I was the only Mormon here, well I wish you luck (and nice day. maybe some chocolate) Blackhawk, I'll probably still be here when you return. I don't have a life remember.

JEWmanji
06-21-2014, 01:36 AM
Who are you?

VerbotenDonkey
06-21-2014, 02:02 AM
Who are you?

Who who? Who who?

Silko
06-21-2014, 02:28 AM
Who who? Who who?

I really wanna know!

Relapsive
06-21-2014, 10:25 AM
Wow thats fucked I didnt get a mention.... There's only one way to settle this now.

1v1 me bro.

Solus Exsequor
06-22-2014, 05:29 AM
After all those years we served in the IMC together and no shout out?!

jMASTERohCHIEFn
06-22-2014, 06:19 PM
This place has went through some serious changes.

Blackhawk570
06-22-2014, 06:25 PM
I know this is very unexpecting to most of you guys, but I Blackhawk570 will be going on my mission to spread the word of Mormonism. I will be spending 2 years of my life living in the glorious nation of North Korea. I was kind of confused at first when I asked my elder about which Korea was the "bad" Korea, but he ensured me that the South Korea was the "bad" one.

I have been in this community for over 4 days and I can't believe how many friends I made. I will be shouting out only my favorites so if you aren't on this list then :P

Captain Poder - You were my mentor. My inspiration. Everything that you taught me I have put to use. I even practiced my "hacking" skills at on my T1-84 the other day. T-Thank you senpai for teaching me the ways.

Chopsticks - "You're such a bitch (inside joke)." Where do I begin. The misleading text messages. That one promiscuous act with that screwdriver. You were like the Ghandi of this community. Humble, peaceful, and a little scrawny piece of shit.

Pee Wee - I am sorry I wasn't able to come with you on your Big Adventure, but I know we would have had a blast if I could have been there.

OcR Yehsus - Fuck you.

I will be bequeathing my prosthetic leg to the first person to travel around the world. Adios.

This guy is obviously drunk.

AftershocK
06-23-2014, 11:56 AM
Say hi to Kim in North Korea for me