PDA

View Full Version : Mobile skin

Yehsus
06-23-2014, 12:52 PM
So the mobile skin for the website has gotten a little bit screwed, was wondering if it's my iPhone 4 or a coding thing.

Maxdoggy
06-23-2014, 12:58 PM
Is this a recent occurrence? Screenshots, if possible, please!

Zeta Crossfire
06-23-2014, 01:25 PM
Since we are talking about mobile I have an issue as well. When a thread has one of those (Click here to show a spoiler or a lot of information) button it just doesn't open for me. HTC one, Chrome, All the new updates and such.

Yehsus
06-23-2014, 03:43 PM
Is this a recent occurrence? Screenshots, if possible, please!

I'll try to be more specific.

When I'm at the Forum home page (not the website's homepage) and I'm viewing the major forum title headings, its all out of synch.

I'll post pictures when I can.

Mythonian
06-23-2014, 05:23 PM
I'll try to be more specific.

When I'm at the Forum home page (not the website's homepage) and I'm viewing the major forum title headings, its all out of synch.

I'll post pictures when I can.
Just checked and I see the issue. It appears the Facebook Connect button causing it. Looking into it.

Since we are talking about mobile I have an issue as well. When a thread has one of those (Click here to show a spoiler or a lot of information) button it just doesn't open for me. HTC one, Chrome, All the new updates and such.

Ya that's an issue that's been around for awhile. It's either an issue with phone's using javascript or it's something with how they're interpreting it.

Mythonian
06-23-2014, 05:26 PM
For now I simply disabled the Facebook Connect button and it fixed it. Will look into a permanent fix later.

Blackhawk570
06-23-2014, 08:08 PM
Is it possible to get like a black mobile skin. I seriously hate that mobile skin.

VerbotenDonkey
06-23-2014, 09:36 PM
I dont think I use the mobile skin, I use the regular site version, but when looking at "Today's Posts," it doesn't let me click the page numbers on topics. So I have to click the topic and then once in the topic, click the page number. Not sure why.

Yehsus
06-24-2014, 12:16 PM
Thanks Myth, you da Myth.

Silko
06-24-2014, 04:27 PM
Did we seriously just go a whole thread without telling Yeshus to shut up?