PDA

View Full Version : I am RogueRanger

RogueRanger15
07-05-2014, 12:53 AM
There is a lot to know but not all of it necessary I am a dedicated soldier I fight because I can not because I am ordered to. I take orders because one day I will be the one giving them. I am a mounted gun guy my KD jumped +500 when I started using it. I'm loyal I'm honest I'm fun to be around but when it comes to what I believe in. It'll take 200 gauss hogs to kill me. I applied to B.L.U.E. So R.E.D.D. I suggest you watch your back because when I go Rogue there will be a lot of bodies to cover my tracks

Spattan177
07-05-2014, 01:20 AM
Hello. I'm Spattan177. Lord and master of the chatbox who will probably soon abuse his power. But don't worry, we got a team set up for when that hits the fan. But in the meantime I hope you have a great time in here in the wonderful community of Forerunner Conflict.

NervyDestroyer
07-05-2014, 01:33 AM
I'm Nervy, I will be your Drill Instructor. I hope to see you on the fields of battle.

KazuhLLL
07-05-2014, 01:42 AM
Welcome to FC! :panda:

riphelix
07-05-2014, 04:37 AM
Hey, welcome to Forerunner Conflict and to the Brotherhood! If you have questions or need help with anything don't hesitate to ask. Feel free to add me on live and we can get on some matches together. Anyways, hope to see you on the battlefield!

Anarchy
07-05-2014, 10:18 AM
Welcome to FC! I'm one of three War Directors, which means we help manage the wars as well as handle all forge, statbook, battle results, and community updates. Put simply, we help bridge the gap between armies.

However, I am technically also a part of REDD army, so I look forward to kicking your ass in the future ; D.

Any questions, feel free to ask.