PDA

View Full Version : BF4 Side-war!

Solus Exsequor
07-16-2014, 08:51 AM
Here it is ladies and gentlemen!
The next xbox one side war! Hosted by yours truly and Barry Soap!

It will basically run the same as the Titanfall war. Warmap will depend on the numbers of those who participate. This is my first event I have hosted so any help is appreciated. We will roughly need a minimum of at least 10 to start. As to have equal games of 5v5 >. We need leaders! We me soliders! We need fun!

Name:
What day/time you'd like this to be:
How active in this side-war you plan to be, so leaders can pick even teams on skill and activity:
If you're willing to lead one of the armies (you still get to play):
Suggestions:

Players:
Solus Exsequor (Sexycore)
Barry Soap
Maxdoggy
Purple Gamer 17

Leader 1:

Leader 2:

If need be I will lead an army again if no one volunteers, although there isn't much involved. Send attack plans once a week. Get your guys on. Just talk through any problems with me or Barry. Easy :)

Maxdoggy
07-16-2014, 09:08 AM
Name: Maxdoggy
What day/time you'd like this to be: Ideally on Tuesdays or Wednesdays around 4pm/5pm. I usually work evenings on Friday and Saturday, unfortunately.
How active in this side-war you plan to be: As active as my work schedule allows.
If you're willing to lead one of the armies (you still get to play): Can't commit to that with my work schedule.
Suggestions: I suppose we should mainly do infantry maps? Are we renting a server to accomplish this?

Solus Exsequor
07-16-2014, 11:04 AM
Name: Maxdoggy
What day/time you'd like this to be: Ideally on Tuesdays or Wednesdays around 4pm/5pm. I usually work evenings on Friday and Saturday, unfortunately.
How active in this side-war you plan to be: As active as my work schedule allows.
If you're willing to lead one of the armies (you still get to play): Can't commit to that with my work schedule.
Suggestions: I suppose we should mainly do infantry maps? Are we renting a server to accomplish this?

This will probably we worked out nearer to the time. Depending on if we get a certain number of people the exact details would be worked out between Army leaders and Barry and I.

purple gamer 17
07-16-2014, 11:22 AM
Name: purple gamer 17
What day/time you'd like this to be: Any time should work for me.
How active in this side-war you plan to be, so leaders can pick even teams on skill and activity: I probably won't get on just for the battle but if I'm on and I get an invite then yeah I'll be there.
If you're willing to lead one of the armies (you still get to play): Nah
Suggestions:

Maxdoggy
07-16-2014, 02:32 PM
This will probably we worked out nearer to the time. Depending on if we get a certain number of people the exact details would be worked out between Army leaders and Barry and I.

Friday and Saturday around Noon or 1PM Eastern might work for me, though.

Anarchy
07-16-2014, 03:42 PM
An X1 event was coming soon, idk if it'll be a great idea to have another event competing for time.

Might suggest waiting a few weeks on this. The Halo 3 one will be a one-day event, and I'm having a Destiny Beta even on X1 next week, so after that would be best.

Capiche?

KazuhLLL
07-16-2014, 04:09 PM
The Halo 3 one will be a one-day event

Huh..?

Anarchy
07-16-2014, 04:36 PM
Huh..?

has less people signed up for it than the Titanfall one did, there's no way in hell it wont turn into just a weekly 2v2 xD.

KazuhLLL
07-16-2014, 06:54 PM
has less people signed up for it than the Titanfall one did, there's no way in hell it wont turn into just a weekly 2v2 xD.

From the Titanfall rosters it looks like it's only short by a few, and there's a few Legacy people that havent gotten around to enlisting yet. Also H3 is way more fun than Titanfall, sooooo :P

Anarchy
07-16-2014, 07:19 PM
From the Titanfall rosters it looks like it's only short by a few, and there's a few Legacy people that havent gotten around to enlisting yet. Also H3 is way more fun than Titanfall, sooooo :P

That, and event turnout tapers off over time, so in general I'm aiming for shorter events. Halo 3 wars have been tried twice and they barely got past week 2 each time.

It'll be worthwhile, that much I promise. Maybe something more long term during the impending long peacetime.

KazuhLLL
07-16-2014, 07:45 PM
That, and event turnout tapers off over time, so in general I'm aiming for shorter events. Halo 3 wars have been tried twice and they barely got past week 2 each time.

It'll be worthwhile, that much I promise. Maybe something more long term during the impending long peacetime.

Short is understandable, but a 1-day event is just a game night, not a war

Anarchy
07-16-2014, 07:46 PM
Short is understandable, but a 1-day event is just a game night, not a war

We'll see how things go.

Solus Exsequor
07-17-2014, 07:21 PM
An X1 event was coming soon, idk if it'll be a great idea to have another event competing for time.

Might suggest waiting a few weeks on this. The Halo 3 one will be a one-day event, and I'm having a Destiny Beta even on X1 next week, so after that would be best.

Capiche?

This will take a while to organise anyway. It's for when everything is through really. I won't be getting the Destiny beta either.