PDA

View Full Version : Defiant Map Pack Review.

Nocte
03-15-2011, 07:34 PM
Let me start this off with, if you are a die hard Halo fan you will love these bad boys.

I'm gonna start off with...

Condemned:

This map is so perfect because of it being a "circle" format that it's in. Map great Halo maps were made in a "circle" format. Here's why it's even better for Condemned. The map isn't open, it's enclosed and quite big. You can quickly cut through the middle and get straight to the action or sneak around the enemy and cut them off with a few assassinations or sniper rounds.

It is a TRUE Slayer map. I give it a nice 10/10.

Highlands:

This map. This map, oh my god this map is like new Coagulation of Halo. This map brings me back to the Halo: CE / Halo 2 days. Now only is the map beautiful, but it's also nice and balanced and wrapped in a bow :p . This map brings the warthog back into use, because it's not a map with bumps all over the place causing you to flip and no tank or wraith to blow you to hell and back.

It's a perfect map for objective and BTB. I give it this rating Halo: CE approved.

Andimion
03-15-2011, 07:46 PM
Im so sad that I dont have money right now.. I would have these maps and the Brotherhood DLC.. Im quite dssapointed.. T_T

Bodaciousbaconn
03-15-2011, 08:12 PM
Ohhhhhh yes Andi. These maps are the best I've ever had. ;)

AftershocK
03-16-2011, 06:07 PM
i love highlands

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/GameStats.aspx?gameid=524 634940&player=AftershocK 559

iFurrious
03-16-2011, 11:26 PM
How much are they?

Nocte
03-16-2011, 11:37 PM
800 MS