PDA

View Full Version : Project | LYCAON | FC AI | Batch Project | ONGOING

Wolf Demon Lee
07-22-2014, 05:43 PM
Afternoon!

After discussion with Raz, I have begun my most ambitious coding project to date. It will be, and I quote:

(it might add to FC lore over time, placing input on the wars). What I'm attempting to create is an interactive library, with other features, goodies, easter eggs, etc. built in.
It will all be done in batch, the native code language of Windows' command prompt.

VERSIONS

0.1 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/r84pc90xr3bu5no/FC%20Batch%200.1.bat)

Please post feedback as I go, the more the better. When I make an edit, I'll add the version to this post. All versions will be available.

Keep in mind, I am doing this from the perspective of B.L.U.E., meaning some things may be faction-specific. R.E.D.D., I want your input as much as I want from the Brotherhood.

Thanks, and have a good day.

-Lee

RaZ Vader
07-22-2014, 05:47 PM
Exciting :) and scary?????

KazuhLLL
07-22-2014, 06:39 PM
Sounds very cool!

VerbotenDonkey
07-22-2014, 06:50 PM
As an FC-lore guy, I want more info please? :3

Wolf Demon Lee
07-23-2014, 11:55 AM
Verboten, a lot of it will be lore established by GhostHammer, just organized and packaged differently. Some of it may be added on in current events, the wars, etc. Maybe I'll even update it with battle plans, stats, and "personal" fictional records. Immerse, create, do. The sky is really the limit right now.

VerbotenDonkey
07-23-2014, 12:14 PM
OH I didn't see the dropbox link. I was confused on what it even was suppose to be xD I'll check it when I get home! :)