PDA

View Full Version : How many breads have you eaten?

The Scarlet Devil
07-24-2014, 06:08 PM
Hey everyone, Lith asked me to join due to the fact that a Pokémon League is starting and I'd love to take part in it. Unfortunately I don't have an Xbox so I can't join any Halo games but it's something I might look into for the future. It's nice to meet you all and I hope to see you all around.
(Also +1 to whoever gets the reference in my title)

Sir Nihlus
07-24-2014, 06:10 PM
Welcome to FC, Scarlet Devil! I hope you settle nicely into our Pokémon League challenge!

riphelix
07-24-2014, 06:13 PM
As for how many types of bread I have eaten, couldn't tell you. I've had quite a few. But welcome to FC! Happy to have you here and hope you enjoy the community! Hopefully we will see you join our ranks and on the battlefield soon. If you need any help, don't hesitate to let us know.

NervyDestroyer
07-24-2014, 07:01 PM
Another Pokemans player.... Welcome to FC!

Barry Soap
07-24-2014, 08:34 PM
Welcome to the FC Pokemon corner!

...Do you remember how many lives you have sucked?

Nicholas Sapien
07-24-2014, 09:38 PM
Hey everyone, Lith asked me to join due to the fact that a Pokémon League is starting and I'd love to take part in it. Unfortunately I don't have an Xbox so I can't join any Halo games but it's something I might look into for the future. It's nice to meet you all and I hope to see you all around.
(Also +1 to whoever gets the reference in my title)

Jojo's Bizarre adventure?

Spattan177
07-24-2014, 11:21 PM
Three kinds of bread, wheat, potato, and Italian. or does Battlerifle count as bread? If so, I've eaten more loaves of BR than I've drunk water.

The Scarlet Devil
07-27-2014, 12:34 PM
Welcome to the FC Pokemon corner!

...Do you remember how many lives you have sucked?

Jojo's Bizarre adventure?

You guys got it!
Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone. Hopefully I'll get to know you all quite well and I'm looking forward to taking part in the community here.