PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3 War News and Map

Legendary Nova
08-22-2014, 04:11 AM
http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae36/ROCKETDL/FC_zpsadf63895.png
Shout out to Synaster Wolf (http://fcwars.net/forums/member.php?894-Synaster-Wolf) for the war map.

Map Control
War Finished

News

The Halo 3 side war has been called off for good. The attendance was getting really bad...

Week 10 Battle Results
Game Forfeit
So... Only about 5 people showed up for the battle... and only one of them was REDD... Yeah...

Week 10 Attack Plans
REDD assaults BLUE's capital, Avalanche
This week, the REDDs are attempting to take the BLUE's capital on Avalanche. There will be a total of 5 rounds on the map, each consisting of a different game mode, as below. These may be changed leading up to the battle:

Game 1: Conflict
Game 2: Liberation
Game 3: Oddball
Game 4: Sabotage
Tiebreaker: Hill 30

If REDD wins the battle night, they win the war.
If BLUE wins the battle night, the war continues.

Week 9
It's official! Everybody's dead! Oh - hold on, they're all still playing Destiny...

Week 8
Still no battles this week. Destiny must be really addicting!

Week 7
No battles this week. Everyone's too busy playing Destiny!

Week 6 Battle Results
BLUE takes Longshore, REDD takes Orbital
Lots of really good games again this week. The battle nights are going terrifically right now. Heaps of really close and fun games and enough people! Let's keep it going for next week!

Week 6 Attack Plans
BLUE attacks Longshore (6v6), REDD attacks Orbital (4v4)
This week we are going to have both battles right next to the REDD's capital. BLUE tries to hold their ground on the newly switched Orbital, while REDD defends Longshore from the oncoming BLUE forces.

Week 5 Battle Results
BLUE takes Snowbound, BLUE defends Isolation
Some really good games were played this evening. The first map was really good but there was a really bad numbers problem in the second one, causing REDD to forfeit Snowbound. Hopefully it will be better next week.

WARNING: The REDD attack on Isolation has cause a massive outbreak of the flood, rendering the BLUE base useless. All further conflict in the area will now take place in the nearby BLUE space tether docking station. Isolation has turned into Orbital.

WARNING: The BLUE's ambush on Snowbound did not go unnoticed by the covenant. They have now overtaken the area. All further conflict will now take place in the newly claimed covenant territory. Snowbound has now turned into Assembly.

Week 5 Attack Plans
BLUE ambushes Snowbound (4v4), REDD attacks Isolation (4v4)
Ambush time! This week, BLUE is using their ambush on Snowbound, which means that they will get gametype pick on EVERY game that is played on that map in Saturday. This is also the final week before capital battles become easier to achieve. Good luck to both teams!

Week 4 Battle Results
BLUE takes Rat's Nest, REDD takes The Pit
Finally, BLUE has won a map! It took us 4 weeks, but we finally did it! On a less biased note, good games all around tonight. REDD definitely put their steamrollers in storage and now are having to fight harder than ever to keep BLUE off of their doorstep as they make their way to the REDD's capital.

WARNING: In an epic turn of events, the forerunner base of "Epitaph" currently controlled by REDD has been visited by a covenant ship. "Epitaph" has now turned to "Heretic" (Midship).

WARNING: In a more epic turn of events, the warfare on "Rats Nest" effectively destroyed the base BLUE has overtaken. All future conflict in the region will take place on the outskirts of the base. "Rats Nest" has now turned into "Isolation".

Week 4 Attack Plans
Battle night will start at 6pm EST. (10pm GMT)
BLUE attacks Rat's Nest (6v6), REDD attacks The Pit (4v4)
Once again, BLUE tries to take a piece of the REDD's front lines while REDD runs around in BLUE's territory. Let's hope for some more close games this week!

08/22
Synaster Wolf just made that war map you are now going to be seeing. May I be the first one to say amazing!

08/22
Hey everyone. With the lack of excitement about this war, I am going to try to spruce it up a bit. From now on, you can go to this thread to get the latest updates about the war and the war map, which I slightly improved upon from Anarchy's (when I say slightly, I really mean slightly). I was going to get someone with actual graphics art skills to do the war map, but didn't want to bother anyone about something that will probably only last for a few more weeks. If anyone actually wants to make a better one though, I'll put that one up instead. I have put the stuff from the last few weeks below too, for anyone who wanted to know how their team went. Just a note for Anarchy: Whether you want to post the attack plans here or in a separate thread is completely up to you, but they will probably end up here as well if you don't. Anyway, that's all I have to say for now. Let's hope for a better turn-out come this Saturday!
~NovA

Week 3
No battles this week. Sorry for all who were wanting to play.

Week 2 Results
REDD wins Valhalla, REDD defends Epitaph
Little bit of a REDD steamroll again, but Anarchy and Nic are working on it, so hopefully it wont be like this next battle.

Week 1 Results
REDD wins Blackout, REDD defends Last Resort
Quite a REDD steamroll this week. But as is with most first days, problems were expected. Anarchy and Nic will try to refine the teams a bit.

General comments and ideas/improvements are appreciated. :)

Synaster Wolf
08-22-2014, 05:05 AM
http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae36/ROCKETDL/Halo3Week4WarMap_zpsa1ff7 2da.png
I whipped this up just now, I'm not sure if its what you're looking for. If you do like it let me know if there's anything you want changed.

Legendary Nova
08-22-2014, 05:52 AM
http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae36/ROCKETDL/Halo3Week4WarMap_zpsa1ff7 2da.png
I whipped this up just now, I'm not sure if its what you're looking for. If you do like it let me know if there's anything you want changed.

Too good for words...

Breezy
08-22-2014, 07:35 AM
Shout out to Synaster Wolf (http://fcwars.net/forums/member.php?894-Synaster-Wolf) for the war map.

Map Control
62.5% REDD
37.5% BLUE

News

08/22:
Synaster Wolf just made that war map you are now going to be seeing. May I be the first one to say amazing!

08/22:
Hey everyone. With the lack of excitement about this war, I am going to try to spruce it up a bit. From now on, you can go to this thread to get the latest updates about the war and the war map, which I slightly improved upon from Anarchy's (when I say slightly, I really mean slightly). I was going to get someone with actual graphics art skills to do the war map, but didn't want to bother anyone about something that will probably only last for a few more weeks. If anyone actually wants to make a better one though, I'll put that one up instead. I have put the stuff from the last few weeks below too, for anyone who wanted to know how their team went. Just a note for Anarchy: Whether you want to post the attack plans here or in a separate thread is completely up to you, but they will probably end up here as well if you don't. Anyway, that's all I have to say for now. Let's hope for a better turn-out come this Saturday!
~NovA

Week 3:
No battles this week. Sorry for all who were wanting to play.

Week 2 Results:
REDD wins Valhalla, REDD defends Epitaph
Little bit of a REDD steamroll again, but Anarchy and Nic are working on it, so hopefully it wont be like this next battle.

Week 1 Results:
REDD wins Blackout, REDD defends Last Resort
Quite a REDD steamroll this week. But as is with most first days, problems were expected. Anarchy and Nic will try to refine the teams a bit.

General comments and ideas/improvements are appreciated. :)

You know Legendary. Even though you can't participate in the battle nights but participating in other events. I actually appreciate how happy you are to be here in the community and helping out. This is really too good for words..you have potential

Legendary Nova
08-22-2014, 07:43 AM
You know Legendary. Even though you can't participate in the battle nights but participating in other events. I actually appreciate how happy you are to be here in the community and helping out. This is really too good for words..you have potential

I do really appreciate that right back at you too. Thanks!

Anarchy
08-22-2014, 09:52 AM
This Saturday we play Rat's Nest (6v6) and The Pit (4v4)

KazuhLLL
08-22-2014, 10:56 AM
That's a neat Warmap you have there, Synaster. :thumbs up:

JamiDJ
08-22-2014, 04:49 PM
This Saturday we play Rat's Nest (6v6) and The Pit (4v4)

I'll be there!!!

Legendary Nova
08-23-2014, 10:21 PM
Updated week 4 results.

Anarchy
08-23-2014, 10:53 PM
Added news and changes.

W3z4b1
08-24-2014, 11:52 AM
Yay heretic, boo isolation.

REDD attack Standoff plz

Legendary Nova
08-29-2014, 05:51 PM
Added week 5 attack plans.

Legendary Nova
08-31-2014, 01:23 AM
Updated Week 5 Battle Results

Legendary Nova
09-01-2014, 12:38 AM
Added week 6 attack plans

KazuhLLL
09-01-2014, 12:39 AM
Added week 6 attack plans

I love how I'm 2nd in command of REDD and you know the attack plans before me >.<

Legendary Nova
09-01-2014, 12:41 AM
I love how I'm 2nd in command of REDD and you know the attack plans before me >.<

Well I'm second in command of BLUE, which is better!

Legendary Nova
09-07-2014, 07:19 AM
Updated week 6 battle results

Legendary Nova
09-28-2014, 08:46 PM
Weeks 7, 8 & 9 added

And you thought nobody cared about it =P

Legendary Nova
10-01-2014, 11:47 PM
Added week 10 attack plans. This isn't set in stone, though, and probably will be changed later, after I talk with Anarchy. Just thought I would put it there for now, so people know ahead of time.

Good luck to both teams. Let's have a good battle!

Darkwhip
10-02-2014, 08:09 PM
NO

Legendary Nova
10-03-2014, 11:37 PM
The capital battle is at 6pm EST (11pm GMT) this Saturday! Be there!

Anarchy
10-04-2014, 05:41 PM
20 mins!

Legendary Nova
10-04-2014, 10:54 PM
Update