PDA

View Full Version : Who Has an Xbox One?

Legendary Nova
08-25-2014, 09:23 PM
With the coming of the MCC I became curious...

Jam Cliché
08-25-2014, 09:33 PM
I voted "I will have one by the end of the year" in lieu of "I will have one by the time MCC releases"

I literally thought about making a thread about this half an hour ago. =D

Dos Eggys
08-25-2014, 10:28 PM
It's interesting to note that as of now, only 1/3 of the community is fully prepared to move to MCC. That's not even taking into consideration that some of those that do have X1's will not immediately get the MCC. With the numbers issue we're having now, how is immediately jumping ship to MCC going to solve anything?

VerbotenDonkey
08-25-2014, 10:30 PM
It's interesting to note that as of now, only 1/3 of the community is fully prepared to move to MCC. That's not even taking into consideration that some of those that do have X1's will not immediately get the MCC. With the numbers issue we're having now, how is immediately jumping ship to MCC going to solve anything?

Only 14 people voted thus far xD

Dos Eggys
08-25-2014, 10:31 PM
Only 14 people voted thus far xD
As of now but my point still stands just with not fully supported data. FC seems to have the mentality that MCC will magically fix stuff.

Maxdoggy
08-25-2014, 10:35 PM
Considering that FC is based on Halo, and a new Halo game is coming out while the current one is nearly dead, I say jumping ship to the new game makes sense.

Also, Day One Xbox One for me! :P

silversleek
08-26-2014, 02:27 AM
i bought an xbox one, but my tv is not hdmi compatible so i can't use it unless i buy a hard to find adaptor or a new tv. (if i go for a cheap tv, almost the same price.) Q.Q

Yehsus
08-26-2014, 07:43 AM
Considering that FC is based on Halo, and a new Halo game is coming out while the current one is nearly dead, I say jumping ship to the new game makes sense.

This. Its pretty simple.

Sicarioano
08-26-2014, 10:18 AM

Best FC Bible quote.

Jam Cliché
08-26-2014, 11:01 AM
i bought an xbox one, but my tv is not hdmi compatible so i can't use it unless i buy a hard to find adaptor or a new tv. (if i go for a cheap tv, almost the same price.) Q.Q

Buy a gaming monitor. Will have HDMI and be better priced than a TV. Some even have speakers and sound output.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Day One Xbox One for me! :P
I don't think Urias is arguing with swapping to X1. Merely arguing with the idea of perceiving MCC as a holy grail.

Silko
08-26-2014, 11:23 AM
Well seeing as our population has grown every time a new halo game came out, I think it is safe to stay the mcc will help the community.

I swear all of these dooms day people sound just like everyone who bought into Y2K and the Mayans

xxXENOPIRATExx
08-26-2014, 11:54 AM

Same here. My last 2 HDTVs burned out (like smoke literally came out the back of it).

Sicarioano
08-26-2014, 01:13 PM
Either way FC is moving forward to MCC. If people choose to stay I believe that is their problem, living in the glory days doesn't get you anywhere especially on Halo 4 which almost destroyed the entire Halo gaming community.

Maxdoggy
08-26-2014, 01:16 PM
Either way FC is moving forward to MCC. If people choose to stay I believe that is their problem, living in the glory days doesn't get you anywhere especially on Halo 4 which almost destroyed the entire Halo gaming community.

Plus, Halo 4 will be in the MCC anyways. :P

KazuhLLL
08-26-2014, 05:09 PM
Plus, Halo 4 will be in the MCC anyways. :P

Can't wait to play it again!

/s

Nicholas Sapien
08-26-2014, 05:25 PM
We'll try not to include H4 maps when we play

VerbotenDonkey
08-26-2014, 08:13 PM

Wouldn't living in the glory days be going back to previous Halos...? :P

Legendary Nova
08-26-2014, 11:24 PM
We'll try not to include H4 maps when we play

Am I the only one here who actually likes H4?

I had a photo to go with this post but I reached my upload quota and can't figure out how to fix it...

xxXENOPIRATExx
08-27-2014, 12:13 AM
Am I the only one here who actually likes H4?

Yes

Legendary Nova
08-27-2014, 08:07 AM
I just cannot for the life of me see what is so horrible about Halo 4. If someone could just shine some light on this for me that would be appreciated.

Fixed it.

Jam Cliché
08-27-2014, 08:48 AM
I liked Halo 4. I liked certain things it added to the game for the user interface, like the hit markers and grenade indicators. I feel like, if you played Halo 4 with Halo 3-like settings, you'd feel right at home.

Then I saw H2A. And it took all the good parts of Halo 2, added a new look and those user interface things, and honestly what does Halo 4 have to offer me now? I don't get to pick if it's played like Halo 2 or 3, but I don't have to make Halo 2A to play like Halo 2.

b1ackhawk40
08-27-2014, 09:06 AM
I'm getting one in October !

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
08-27-2014, 12:59 PM
I had one, but I decided to throw a house party and the next morning it was gone. I should've locked it up...

Maxdoggy
08-27-2014, 06:07 PM
I had one, but I decided to throw a house party and the next morning it was gone. I should've locked it up...

Dude. Contact MS Support or check in on Xbox.com's Account Settings. Your box's serial number would be tied to your Gamertag's login period, so if you don't have your serial number still, you would be able (probably) to get MS (plus law enforcement, possibly [though not likely] to track down where it is/if anyone else has used it.

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
08-27-2014, 11:19 PM
I called MS, they said all they could do is put a hold on it. So if it breaks down and they call for support they have to prove its me before they can get it repaired by MS. And my local law enforcement said they couldn't do anything.

I do still have the serial # btw.

Maxdoggy
08-27-2014, 11:35 PM
I called MS, they said all they could do is put a hold on it. So if it breaks down and they call for support they have to prove its me before they can get it repaired by MS. And my local law enforcement said they couldn't do anything.

I do still have the serial # btw.

Well phooey. That sucks. Let's just hope it breaks. Lol.