View Full Version : FC Update 8.8

Mythonian
08-27-2014, 12:38 AM
http://puu.sh/b9yms/3541598115.jpg
http://www.fcwars.net/node/images/forerunnerconflict.png
Update 8.8

Stuff! Things! Excitement!

Current State of Stuff

A lot has happened this war. Throughout the last two and a half months, we have battled for 10 weeks. Showing up Sundays and playing a game many people are tired of, but we still irk some enjoyment out of.

During these last few months we've even had FC's 8th Anniversary, which was amazing, as well as the Destiny Beta, which a lot of you played and enjoyed. The Titanfall Sidewar ended and we started up a Halo 3 Sidewar was well, which has been a great chance of pace to keep things interesting.

And as all of that awesome stuff was happening, we also had some issues arise, as is to be expected from every war. BLUE started off rocky with some activity issues, squad transfers happened, a bit of drama occurred, and then things went steady for awhile, but REDD was unstable that entire time, still never fully recovering from the transfers. The last few weeks the issues have surfaced more and the Battle Results (http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread.php?14534-FC-Rec5-10-Battle-Results-(08-24-14)) showed those results this week.

Things to Look Forward To

In two weeks we have Destiny coming out. It's Bungie's huge new franchise, and a huge portion of the community is hyped for its release. It's gonna be awesome, as anyone who has played the Beta can attest to. Many members will be getting it on Xbox One, others on 360, and a few will end up getting it on a Playstation system for some strange reason.

Two months after Destiny's release we have the Master Chief Collection coming out. FC has always been a Halo-based community, so the hype has been real here. However, it will be a turning point for our community and its members, as the MCC is exclusively on the Xbox One, meaning those without it will be unable to participate in any MCC events. We have some sweet plans in the works for things over the next six months. We'll reveal those things at the proper times though. Maximum hype and all that.

Icing on the cake is the Halo 5 Multiplayer Beta being packaged with the MCC. 343i is really stepping up to the plate this time, and anyone not planning on getting an Xbox One is going to be missing out on a lot.

http://puu.sh/b9Czn/6135307ae7.jpg

Excitement is an End, But Also a Beginning

With all of the above in mind, the War Council has been having some discussions over the last few days. Knowing the status in REDD and BLUE and knowing the release of Destiny and MCC in the near future, we have made a decision.

The current war, the Fifth War of Halo 4, will end on next Sunday, August 31st. We will be having a Capital Battle on Ragnarok, REDD's Capital map.

Attack Plans will be posted tomorrow with some details on how the battle will work, since it's different from normal Battles. If BLUE captures Ragnarok, they win the war. If REDD wins, the war will end as a tie. (We'll have to work out what a tie will mean later on)

Following this Sunday, with the war over, we will begin a long Peacetime. We will be having community events and gamenights going on the entire time though, including a Halo 4 Goodbye Gamenight the following Sunday, September 7th (more details later, but there will probably be prizes), and once Destiny releases expect a LOT of events on that, so keep an eye out for it and get involved.

The Past and Precedence

Our community was founded on June 14th, 2006, during Halo 2. Four wars were fought during Halo 2, with the final war ending as a Red victory. After that final war, our fledgling community had a dilemma: Switch to the 360 and go to Halo 3, or stick with Halo 2. A good portion of the members couldn't afford the new console, so much discussion was had, community opinions given, and eventually a decision was reached: the community would move on to the 360.

It was a hard decision, and many members were lost with the transition. However, if that decision was never made, FC probably would not exist today, or would be drastically different. FC did not have it easy during Halo 3, however: drama, balance issues, and leadership problems were a drain on the community, but even so we persevered. We survived the Never-Ending War of Halo 3, even though at the end of it everyone was tired of the game and just wanted to move on. Reach was coming soon, and everybody was ready to ditch Halo 3.

Neither army had control of the warmap though, so the War Council decided to have a special Double Capital Battle. Both armies fought on both Capitals on the same night to determine who would win the war, REDD attacking Avalanche and BLUE attacking Sandtrap. There were only a few more weeks until Reach released. In an epic twist of events, the armies traded Capitals, each capturing the enemy Capital! The leaders, astonished by the result, decided on an even more special HC Battlenight on the neutral map of Valhalla to finally, without a doubt, give us a winner. This happened on 9/12/2010, only two days before Reach was released. REDD secured the victory, winning the final war of Halo 3.

Reach was another battle that the community had to survive. More drama, more imbalance, and more leadership issues hurt the community hard at times (exactly as it did in Halo 3). Operation Firestorm was a desperate attempt at trying to fix some of the issues, but fanned some flames at the same time. We finally stood back on our feet nearer to the end, and as Halo 4 was announced and drawing near, new life was breathed into the community. The final war of Reach ended with the final battle on Hemorrhage as a REDD victory.

And then Halo 4 came out. It was an exciting time for the community, and we grew rapidly. We had difficulty trying to manage all the growth. We had crazy activity, huge turnouts, and overall the community was looking fantastic. However, like all good things it cannot last forever, and soon people began to lose interest in Halo 4, and the decline was rapid. We had drama issues, balance issues, and a few leadership issues (exactly as we did in every single game before Halo 4), and now most of that is behind us. This final war is drawing to a close next Sunday.

TL;DR

Why did I write all that, you may ask? Well, I tried to point out a few things...

Forerunner Conflict has been through a lot. It's damn impressive we've stuck around though it all.
REDD has won the final war in every game so far. (related fact: BLUE has won the first war in every game except Halo 2)
Halo 3 ended with Valhalla being played. Reach ended with Hemorrhage being played.
Stuff. Things. Excitement.

We have a future that we can see, and some hard decisions we need to make, but none of this is uncharted territory. We, as a community, have experienced all of this before, and we have survived it. We are still here, and we will not disappear anytime soon.

The REDD victory streak is going to be put to the test. Can REDD somehow pull a miracle and shutdown BLUE's ravenous assault to preserve that streak, or is BLUE going to march forward and put an end to it?

Halo 3 ended with Valhalla. Reach ended with Hemorrhage. Sunday, we end Halo 4 with Ragnarok. It seems that every time it's gotta end on an iconic map, so let's do it justice and have an epic conclusion to the war.

See you guys Sunday!

~Mythonian :cyborg:

Legendary Nova
08-27-2014, 12:49 AM
The current war, the Fifth War of Halo 4, will end on next Sunday, August 31st. We will be having a Capital Battle on Ragnarok, REDD's Capital map.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo

Oh well... Next war will be mine!

Halo 3 ended with Valhalla being played. Reach ended with Hemorrhage being played.

Halo 4's ending on Ragnarok...

AbnormallyLilith
08-27-2014, 12:56 AM
#theplan. also i vote for the line. also #BELLATORARMY

EagleOne
08-27-2014, 01:04 AM
Wow, thanks Myth for the update and the history. Interesting how REDD had always won the last war for each game...

Eagle out.

AbnormallyLilith
08-27-2014, 01:05 AM
#theplan. also i vote for the line. also #BELLATORARMY

my first 2 years in FC in a nutshell

Zeta Crossfire
08-27-2014, 02:14 AM
I joined FC during Halo 4 and even though I'm ready to move on to another game it's still kind of sad. I really wish the we'd have one more war since dark sails is just hitting it's stride, but at least the future in Mcc looks bright. Let's end Halo 4 with a bang!

LET'S GET THE WORD OUT! CAPITAL BATTLE HYPE!

Silko
08-27-2014, 02:50 AM
Well, going to miss the cap battle. Ah well. Looking forward to what FC has planed in Destiny!

VerbotenDonkey
08-27-2014, 07:19 AM
Sighhh :c

Ominous Solace
08-27-2014, 07:24 AM
Looks like the stakes just got intense. I'm sure REDD won't go down without a proper fight.

Let's get ready BLUE. This war is ours!

Seerow
08-27-2014, 07:28 AM
Sighhh :c My thoughts exactly.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like the stakes just got intense. I'm sure REDD won't go down without a proper fight.

Let's get ready BLUE. This war is ours! Yeah! I'm sure the crippled kid in red will do fine against the perfectly healthy boy in blue.

Maxdoggy
08-27-2014, 08:10 AM
We should definitely put Scorpion tanks on Ragnarok. That's how it was during the first war of Halo 3 and I may or may not have been called an MLG try-hard as I had ~45 kills with that sucker in my very first battlenight. :P

Good luck, have fun next Sunday, save the films, and Fuzzy does bad things to turtles!!

Yehsus
08-27-2014, 08:16 AM
You guys are going to love playing FC battlenights on H2 maps. Its truly a unique experience.

Nice history rehash Myth.

W3z4b1
08-27-2014, 08:59 AM

I'm sad.

But this will actually be my first capital battle I get to participate in.

JamiDJ
08-27-2014, 09:45 AM
looks like those of us not getting an xbox one, are going to be shunned to the side... :(

Mythonian
08-27-2014, 09:53 AM
looks like those of us not getting an xbox one, are going to be shunned to the side... :(

We'll still have X360 events and gamenights for awhile. The Halo 3 Sidewar will probably continue, for instance. Depending on how large the group of people that don't get an Xbox One is, they may be able to sustain their own sidewars for quite awhile, maybe switching to a Reach Sidewar after the Halo 3 one, that way people may hop off MCC to come play Reach, since it's not included in it.

But in general, I'd recommend trying to get an Xbox One. Look for Black Friday deals or Christmas deals, etc.

Anarchy
08-27-2014, 09:58 AM
@Jamie

You can Ebay an Xbox One used for $325ish. Sell dat plasma. But we'll never disregard you or any member.

@Myth

I said I was gonna type this :c. Mean robot.

FC isn't and never will be perfect. Focus on what brings us together. Peacetime will give us 2 months to work out the kinks on the system, and we'll need every last member contributing.

Mythonian
08-27-2014, 10:02 AM
@Myth

I said I was gonna type this :c. Mean robot.
When? lol

It's been over 3 months since the last time I got to do one of the updates, so you can deal with it. xD

Houdini
08-27-2014, 10:48 AM
FC isn't and never will be perfect. Focus on what brings us together. Peacetime will give us 2 months to work out the kinks on the system, and we'll need every last member contributing.

Wasn't the problem with the last peacetime that it lasted too long?

Anarchy
08-27-2014, 11:01 AM
Wasn't the problem with the last peacetime that it lasted too long?

I think yours was the only squad so eager to start the war ASAP last time xD.

Plus, we have a LOT more to do this time around. Inside and outside of FC.

Seerow
08-27-2014, 11:01 AM
Wasn't the problem with the last peacetime that it lasted too long?I don't care how long they take so long as it gets fixed.

Jam Cliché
08-27-2014, 11:43 AM
So... the winner of Ragnarok wins the whole war? Regardless of anything that came before?

Guzzie
08-27-2014, 11:46 AM
So... the winner of Ragnarok wins the whole war? Regardless of anything that came before?
No. A bit of miscommunication. Myth updated the thread. Sorry for any confusion.

Barry Soap
08-27-2014, 12:20 PM
Ahhh finally. The consequences of not addressing problems... :)

Houdini
08-27-2014, 01:00 PM

I'd rather not see consequences and just problems being fixed.

Yehsus
08-27-2014, 02:29 PM
Week 1: REDD almosts sweeps Blue
Week 2: Blue sweeps REDD
Week 3: Everyone freaks out about imbalance.

NervyDestroyer
08-27-2014, 02:47 PM

LOL yup. A nice long peacetime to get our shit together so to speak. Iron out issues and build a lasting userbase. This should be fun!

Houdini
08-27-2014, 02:52 PM

Your missing the part where the war gets cancelled/accelerated.

Yehsus
08-27-2014, 03:13 PM
Your missing the part where the war gets cancelled/accelerated.

Thats week 3 ;)

riphelix
08-27-2014, 03:51 PM
I don't care how long they take so long as it gets fixed.

VerbotenDonkey
08-27-2014, 04:00 PM
2 month long peacetime is way too long, especially since the game isn't even out so it's not like much work can be done to actually prepare for it? All that has ever come in the past from this long a peacetime is new Recruits leave since the staple of our community isn't present. :I

Zeta Crossfire
08-27-2014, 04:12 PM
2 month long peacetime is way too long, especially since the game isn't even out so it's not like much work can be done to actually prepare for it? All that has ever come in the past from this long a peacetime is new Recruits leave since the staple of our community isn't present. :I

After thinking about it your right. We can't recruit well for a game that isn't out, and we are going to be losing members while we wait the months for the game to come out. Our main draw to the community will be gone to soon. Even if we just play on random maps like a mock battle we need to have big battles Sunday at least for another month to keep people joining, and keep people engaged. Smaller scale events like the Halo 3 war or game nights have brought few people into the community those are more for the few people who post on updates like these. 2 months is to short

Mythonian
08-27-2014, 04:43 PM

??? What are you looking at?

Week 1 was a BLUE sweep, Week 2 was a REDD sweep due to forfeits, which caused the huge numbers difference and then Legacy and Darksail went BLUE.

Or are you referring to Weeks 9 and 10 but calling them Weeks 1 and 2 for some reason?

After thinking about it your right. We can't recruit well for a game that isn't out, and we are going to be losing members while we wait the months for the game to come out. Our main draw to the community will be gone to soon. Even if we just play on random maps like a mock battle we need to have big battles Sunday at least for another month to keep people joining, and keep people engaged. Smaller scale events like the Halo 3 war or game nights have brought few people into the community those are more for the few people who post on updates like these. 2 months is to short

We didn't want to do this. We would have much preferred to do some transfers to balance things out, but no one was willing to do that, and REDD wasn't interested in continuing a one-sided war, which if it had continued as it appeared it would, would have caused more recruits to leave than peacetime, which was why we decided that this is the best course of action.

Yehsus
08-27-2014, 05:11 PM
??? What are you looking at?

Week 1 was a BLUE sweep, Week 2 was a REDD sweep due to forfeits, which caused the huge numbers difference and then Legacy and Darksail went BLUE.

Or are you referring to Weeks 9 and 10 but calling them Weeks 1 and 2 for some reason?

Yeah I was lazy. You're too technical Myth

Anarchy
08-27-2014, 05:11 PM
Believe me, this peacetime will not be a period of inactivity for the community.

It will give us time to tweak what we have and ensure that the armies grow and develop properly and equally over time, without forcing us to make quick decisions on squad allegiance without putting enough time into looking at the landscape of both armies.

We will have plenty of showcased events as a community, and as armies, to keep everyone involved in the community. It'll give time for people to utilize the numerous other things we have in FC. A lot of events will take place during battle night times/days anywho.

VerbotenDonkey
08-27-2014, 05:27 PM
Well if youre "tweaking" the community, are you going to be doing mock battle nights to test the sides out? Also, I don't believe anyone was ever asked if they wanted to transfer?

Barry Soap
08-27-2014, 05:47 PM
Well if youre "tweaking" the community, are you going to be doing mock battle nights to test the sides out? Also, I don't believe anyone was ever asked if they wanted to transfer?

Trust me when I say that it was made apparent by someone high in the ranks within BLUE that Darksail Raiders and Legacy were not open for transfer. At all. VbD obviously can't switch, and REDD is having a numbers issue as it is.

VerbotenDonkey
08-27-2014, 05:57 PM
Darksail Raiders and Legacy were not open for transfer.

Actually, quite a few of us were open to the idea of transferring, however as we are not a top tier squad and cannot contend with Legacy or VbD, there was little point in it. We were also told that REDD stated they wanted to handle this issue themselves (whether that's true, idk).

Personally, I think the lack of the more casual side of this community has a big role in the skill imbalance. There weren't enough Squads to fit that tier, so it was hard to balance out the Armies. In the future, we should try on rebuilding that part of the community again, because I think that will fix a lot of problems at the moment.

Anarchy
08-27-2014, 06:00 PM
Please people, have a good attitude and be productive. We cannot survive as a community if you're all at gunpoint with eachother, and us. Accept that many different people have different opinions on how they think things should be balanced, and we made a decision based on the status of the current war and morale, as well as to give us time to address concerns and prepare for what will be the biggest transition this community goes through in the next, and past, 5 years.

Please relax people. On both sides. FC is about a lot more than battles. So there will be more to enjoy beyond it, for both sides of the story.

We were also told that REDD stated they wanted to handle this issue themselves (whether that's true, idk).

LOLno

Personally, I think the lack of the more casual side of this community has a big role in the skill imbalance. There weren't enough Squads to fit that tier, so it was hard to balance out the Armies. In the future, we should try on rebuilding that part of the community again, because I think that will fix a lot of problems at the moment.

The lack of casual members is more attributable to the state of Halo than it is to us. As Halo becomes less popular to the mainstream gamers, only the hardcore Halo fans stick around, and those people tend to be decently skilled due to their experience with the game.

Yehsus
08-27-2014, 06:31 PM
Legacy is tired of switching, and our frequent transferring showed that switching squads isnt the answer to the problem at large.

Lets just get out of H4. MCC is gonna be terrific for us, get hyped.

Houdini
08-27-2014, 07:25 PM
The lack of casual members is more attributable to the state of Halo than it is to us. As Halo becomes less popular to the mainstream gamers, only the hardcore Halo fans stick around, and those people tend to be decently skilled due to their experience with the game.

Not all hardcore halo players are decently skilled. Just playing random matchmaking games I find plenty of people who range from sub 1.0 K/D to true try-hards with 60k+ kills. Saying that the state of the community and the terrible match ups isn't part of if not the majority of the reason why casuals don't want to play in the community is not true.

Houdini
08-27-2014, 07:31 PM
Believe me, this peacetime will not be a period of inactivity for the community.

It will give us time to tweak what we have and ensure that the armies grow and develop properly and equally over time, without forcing us to make quick decisions on squad allegiance without putting enough time into looking at the landscape of both armies.

We will have plenty of showcased events as a community, and as armies, to keep everyone involved in the community. It'll give time for people to utilize the numerous other things we have in FC. A lot of events will take place during battle night times/days anywho.

I guess I'm just confused on how armies can grow and develop with no war going on nor a game to practice/play on. If the Halo 4 war is over, nobody is going to join the community to practice/play on Halo 4. Everybody will just wait for MCC and most likely play Destiny. Recruiting players for an "inactive" or at least "transitioning" Halo 4 community in Destiny matchmaking doesn't really make sense. Even with a long peacetime, how can you look at army landscapes when some squads will lose several key members during the Xbone transition?

I know the decision has already been made and whatnot, I'm just trying to figure out how we can grow and develop with only side wars and events (which usually involve forming new temporary squads/teams and don't really encourage squad growth and practice).

Anarchy
08-27-2014, 07:40 PM
Not all hardcore halo players are decently skilled. Just playing random matchmaking games I find plenty of people who range from sub 1.0 K/D to true try-hards with 60k+ kills. Saying that the state of the community and the terrible match ups isn't part of if not the majority of the reason why casuals don't want to play in the community is not true.

Sub 1.0 k/d is still a decent player at darksail/vanguard's level.

Those with lower usually dont even care enough about halo to have a 130.

I guess I'm just confused on how armies can grow and develop with no war going on nor a game to practice/play on. If the Halo 4 war is over, nobody is going to join the community to practice/play on Halo 4. Everybody will just wait for MCC and most likely play Destiny. Recruiting players for an "inactive" or at least "transitioning" Halo 4 community in Destiny matchmaking doesn't really make sense. Even with a long peacetime, how can you look at army landscapes when some squads will lose several key members during the Xbone transition?

Come REDD and I'll show you why I'm confident ; D.

If battle nights are the only thing we can do to keep people in FC, we've got bigger issues. I'm confident we'll have plenty to do.

W3z4b1
08-27-2014, 07:55 PM
If battle nights are the only thing we can do to keep people in FC, we've got bigger issues. I'm confident we'll have plenty to do.

When you recruit battles are the big thing you push. Then to get the bond you usually play Matchmaking with them, but it's hard to keep a recruit who's on the line about trying it out if you don't have battlenights to show them what it's like or if you don't even have the MCC to play with them. Sure you could play halo 4 but some people don't like that game or something. It's hard to get solid members without having something to keep them enticed and to bond with them.

Houdini
08-27-2014, 07:59 PM
When you recruit battles are the big thing you push. Then to get the bond you usually play Matchmaking with them, but it's hard to keep a recruit who's on the line about trying it out if you don't have battlenights to show them what it's like or if you don't even have the MCC to play with them. Sure you could play halo 4 but some people don't like that game or something. It's hard to get solid members without having something to keep them enticed and to bond with them.

This is what I'm trying to say. I'm just not as eloquent as W3z4b1.

People who are a part of the community already know that FC is about more than just battle nights. But getting a squad together and the atmosphere present on battle nights isn't matched by any of the other side events I have participated in.

I may be wrong, but I would say the Halo 3 side war is the largest side activity in FC in a while. How many people have joined the community because of that event?

Anarchy
08-27-2014, 08:03 PM

They're gamers. Find something else they like to play that people in your squad like to play.

Have squad events. Army events. Squad competitions. Side-wars. LARP. Other games.

At the end of the day, battles are toxic to one army's health right now. Zeke and Friends was the only unit in the entirety of REDD to not lose every game they played last Sunday. While personally I think people shouldn't be as mad as they are that they're losing, their anger is directly related to how much emphasis people put on battle nights themselves.

The options were:
1. Keep going as scheduled with the war, and speed a transfer through in 24 hours from when we started the discussion (Because everytime attack plans are late, the forums ask who to crucify).
2. End the wars early, hype people for a capital battle, and start preparing for our future.

DarkSail is in a special place where everyone just joined back up and is at its peak, that naturally makes you guys pumped for battles. But most others are in a different stage.

Houdini
08-27-2014, 08:05 PM
Sub 1.0 k/d is still a decent player at darksail/vanguard's level.

Those with lower usually dont even care enough about halo to have a 130.

I'm not really sure what you are trying to say about DarkSails skill level, but I think you didn't understand my point.

Just because you have a low K/D doesn't make you bad anymore than a high K/D makes you good. The point I'm trying to get across is that there still is a variety of skill levels in the general Halo 4 community. Attributing our inability to recruit and retain new members should not just be attributed to the Halo 4 community. We need to work on how we can provide an environment for new recruits when they first join and when they attend there first battle night.

Anarchy
08-27-2014, 08:09 PM
I'm not really sure what you are trying to say about DarkSails skill level, but I think you didn't understand my point.

Just because you have a low K/D doesn't make you bad anymore than a high K/D makes you good. The point I'm trying to get across is that there still is a variety of skill levels in the general Halo 4 community. Attributing our inability to recruit and retain new members should not just be attributed to the Halo 4 community. We need to work on how we can provide an environment for new recruits when they first join and when they attend there first battle night.

I'm stating that sub 1.0 k/d would still be considered an above average skilled player by FC's standards.

I don't think having more casual players is the key. I think diversifying the skill of each squad is more towards the point.

Houdini
08-27-2014, 08:11 PM
I think diversifying the skill of each squad is more towards the point.

I really like this.

Now how on are you guys planing to do this?

Anarchy
08-27-2014, 08:13 PM
I really like this.

And that's part of why you should be excited about a peacetime.

VerbotenDonkey
08-27-2014, 08:16 PM

It is up to the community to help with that as well. The WC can't recruit for us. And Anarchy, a good portion of our lower-skill tier left this war because there was not a balanced tier for them to play against and when there was, they weren't being put up against a team that was closer to their skill level when one was available. At one point, there was a good diverse tier in the beginning of this war. I know just a week or two ago, Divinity was going up against VbD when there was a Darksail 2 team that would have been a much fairer fight. Just things like that.

Seerow
08-27-2014, 08:21 PM
Really? dark sails wasn't asked to transfer? My hope is restored a bit! cause it seems like you guys are more willing then I was lead to believe.

Houdini
08-27-2014, 08:22 PM
Really? dark sails wasn't asked to transfer? My hope is restored a bit!

All I remember having in our discussions was something about Redd wanting to handle the imbalance on their own since Divinity just transferred. I don't pretend to read all of the stuff in the DarkSails chats, but I personally was never part of a discussion regarding a transfer.

Anarchy
08-27-2014, 08:24 PM
It is up to the community to help with that as well. The WC can't recruit for us. And Anarchy, a good portion of our lower-skill tier left this war because there was not a balanced tier for them to play against and when there was, they weren't being put up against a team that was closer to their skill level when one was available. At one point, there was a good diverse tier in the beginning of this war. I know just a week or two ago, Divinity was going up against VbD when there was a Darksail 2 team that would have been a much fairer fight. Just things like that.

Something I hope to solve in my own way.

I can't stress enough how what I'm about to say is NOT in any way a shot at anyone, as I understand the completely innocent reason behind doing it the way it has been done (for friends), but:
The best situation I can give as an example of what I'd want to change, is in situations where we have an 8v8, Legacy has 4 people, VbD has 4 people, Divinity has 4 people, and Animus has 4 people. When you mix the teams, mixing VbD and Legacy, then mixing Divinity and Animus, really creates a divide and that tends to be what happened a lot last war. Not only with actual battle night situations like that, but with recruit placement, squad composition, etc.

Ideally, those mixes should be a lower skilled group with a higher skilled group. Think of that sort of change, only with squad composition as a whole on standard like that. Nothing drastic forcing people away from where they want to be, but making the situation apparent and having a driving force pushing squads to be more diverse in that aspect.

Houdini
08-27-2014, 08:25 PM
And that's part of why you should be excited about a peacetime.

Consider me a skeptic.

If all it takes is a 2 month peacetime to resolve the squad skill polarization, why didn't we just have a 2 month peacetime a long time ago? Its not that I'm not excited about having all of these issues go away, I just can't believe that it will happen over the next 2 months so we are ready for a fair and balance MCC war at launch.

Jam Cliché
08-27-2014, 08:26 PM
Consider me a skeptic.

If all it takes is a 2 month peacetime to resolve the squad skill polarization, why didn't we just have a 2 month peacetime a long time ago? Its not that I'm not excited about having all of these issues go away, I just can't believe that it will happen over the next 2 months so we are ready for a fair and balance MCC war at launch.

Anarchy
08-27-2014, 08:28 PM
Consider me a skeptic.

The right motivated leadership can move mountains from Antarctica to the North Pole.

Houdini
08-27-2014, 08:29 PM
Something I hope to solve in my own way.

I can't stress enough how what I'm about to say is NOT in any way a shot at anyone, as I understand the completely innocent reason behind doing it the way it has been done (for friends), but:
The best situation I can give as an example of what I'd want to change, is in situations where we have an 8v8, Legacy has 4 people, VbD has 4 people, Divinity has 4 people, and Animus has 4 people. When you mix the teams, mixing VbD and Legacy, then mixing Divinity and Animus, really creates a divide and that tends to be what happened a lot last war. Not only with actual battle night situations like that, but with recruit placement, squad composition, etc.

Ideally, those mixes should be a lower skilled group with a higher skilled group. Think of that sort of change, only with squad composition as a whole on standard like that. Nothing drastic forcing people away from where they want to be, but making the situation apparent and having a driving force pushing squads to be more diverse in that aspect.

I like this a lot, but hasn't the concern/problem with doing this the fact that the more casual players sometimes just want to have fun and drive vehicles around the map where the more competitive players are actually pushing really hard to win the map? Won't compelling players to play with people of a different skill set just create tension within the teams?

More than just different play styles, what about in game communications? I know when I'm in games with mostly casual people we sometimes don't even use callouts and just carry on random conversations during matches, but when playing with people who actually want to win the map we go strictly information communication only.

Sorry for playing the devils advocate here.

VerbotenDonkey
08-27-2014, 08:30 PM
All I remember having in our discussions was something about Redd wanting to handle the imbalance on their own since Divinity just transferred. I don't pretend to read all of the stuff in the DarkSails chats, but I personally was never part of a discussion regarding a transfer.

Wasn't in chat, was online. ;P But yeah we decided it wouldn't make much of a difference skill-wise.

Zeta Crossfire
08-27-2014, 08:52 PM
Yeah the conversation was, which I told nick, darksail would be willing to transfer if the community really needed it. But with out squad not being the highest tier in blue we would of just been more loses against legacy and vbd.

Houdini
08-27-2014, 08:59 PM
To get the conversation away from squad transfer could of, should of, would of, consider this interesting fact about recruit retention.

During Rec2 23 people joined the community and are still active today (visited the site within the last week)
During Rec3, Rec4 and pre-August Rec5 13 people joined the community and are still active today.

Other than the fact that the game was newer in Rec2 than it is now (I really doubt long term recruit retention is related to the 'newness' of a game), what have we done differently?

Fuzzy
08-27-2014, 09:08 PM
To get the conversation away from squad transfer could of, should of, would of, consider this interesting fact about recruit retention.

During Rec2 23 people joined the community and are still active today (visited the site within the last week)
During Rec3, Rec4 and pre-August Rec5 13 people joined the community and are still active today.

Other than the fact that the game was newer in Rec2 than it is now (I really doubt long term recruit retention is related to the 'newness' of a game), what have we done differently?

There were a lot of different leaders present back in Rec 2, that had strong recruitment and retention programs.

Houdini
08-27-2014, 09:11 PM
There were a lot of different leaders present back in Rec 2, that had strong recruitment and retention programs.

Then we should go back to doing those things.

Anarchy
08-27-2014, 09:14 PM
I like this a lot, but hasn't the concern/problem with doing this the fact that the more casual players sometimes just want to have fun and drive vehicles around the map where the more competitive players are actually pushing really hard to win the map? Won't compelling players to play with people of a different skill set just create tension within the teams?

If you're showing up to a battle night and driving a vehicle to random places, you're not taking battles seriously xD.

Guzzie
08-27-2014, 09:30 PM
Then we should go back to doing those things.
It's more than just leaders and recruitment programs and/or retention. Those were different days. Things have changed. Halo 4 does not have the appeal of the other halos and it certainly doesn't have the appeal it did at launch. People played the game and found out it was lacking in many ways. Population declined and here we are now.

The average matchmaking player differs from both you and me. They get on, play a few games by themselves and get off. They don't bother replying to recruitment messages. They do not play the game like we do (even though as of the last few months, I haven't really been playing the game much myself). Recruiting from a pool of such a player is difficult, not only that, but retention in such a game environment is even more so, and in my mind, retention is the obstacle we face most. It is more complicated than saying, "let's go back to that", because the atmosphere was different then, and it will not go back to that until something fresh is released, i.e. MCC.

Even activity within the "hardcore halo players" has gone down. It is no surprise really that activity within the "casual" gamer is lacking as well. At the end of the day you can ask the what ifs and play devil's advocate all you want. The reality is simple, people play fun games. People are more likely to play fun games. Halo 4 is not a fun game to most people and therefore, people will not play it. I really don't believe that not playing for a few hours on sundays will ruin the community for you or anyone, because that really is the only thing that we will be missing (keep in mind we will be having plenty of events going on, whether or not you wish to participate, it is fully up to you). There are plenty of other things to do around here, if you don't want to get involved, again, it is up to you.

KazuhLLL
08-27-2014, 09:30 PM
I don't think having more casual players is the key. I think diversifying the skill of each squad is more towards the point.

Anarchy
08-27-2014, 09:48 PM
It's more than just leaders and recruitment programs and/or retention. Those were different days. Things have changed. Halo 4 does not have the appeal of the other halos and it certainly doesn't have the appeal it did at launch. People played the game and found out it was lacking in many ways. Population declined and here we are now.

The average matchmaking player differs from both you and me. They get on, play a few games by themselves and get off. They don't bother replying to recruitment messages. They do not play the game like we do (even though as of the last few months, I haven't really been playing the game much myself). Recruiting from a pool of such a player is difficult, not only that, but retention in such a game environment is even more so, and in my mind, retention is the obstacle we face most. It is more complicated than saying, "let's go back to that", because the atmosphere was different then, and it will not go back to that until something fresh is released, i.e. MCC.

Even activity within the "hardcore halo players" has gone down. It is no surprise really that activity within the "casual" gamer is lacking as well. At the end of the day you can ask the what ifs and play devil's advocate all you want. The reality is simple, people play fun games. People are more likely to play fun games. Halo 4 is not a fun game to most people and therefore, people will not play it. I really don't believe that not playing for a few hours on sundays will ruin the community for you or anyone, because that really is the only thing that we will be missing (keep in mind we will be having plenty of events going on, whether or not you wish to participate, it is fully up to you). There are plenty of other things to do around here, if you don't want to get involved, again, it is up to you.

Much less populated games keep communities of a larger size than us.

So long as we aren't 100% of the population, there's more to take.

Houdini
08-27-2014, 11:00 PM
Much less populated games keep communities of a larger size than us.

So long as we aren't 100% of the population, there's more to take.

- - - Updated - - -

If you're showing up to a battle night and driving a vehicle to random places, you're not taking battles seriously xD.

Sometimes its just nice to have fun on battle nights. Especially when the match ups aren't balanced.

Zeta Crossfire
08-27-2014, 11:11 PM
Houdini:If all it takes is a 2 month peacetime to resolve the squad skill polarization, why didn't we just have a 2 month peacetime a long time ago? Its not that I'm not excited about having all of these issues go away, I just can't believe that it will happen over the next 2 months so we are ready for a fair and balance MCC war at launch.‏

Anarchy:‏ The right motivated leadership can move mountains from Antarctica to the North Pole.

Anarchy can you elaborate please?

Dos Eggys
08-27-2014, 11:17 PM
It is more complicated than saying, "let's go back to that", because the atmosphere was different then, and it will not go back to that until something fresh is released, i.e. MCC.

MCC is practically the antithesis of fresh. We've played all these games before. But now we just get the roulette of 'which MP will I be playing?'

Also, if WC is asking for every community member's assistance, shouldn't there be some transparency as to their plans to "bolster the community" and such?

Mythonian
08-27-2014, 11:26 PM
MCC is practically the antithesis of fresh. We've played all these games before. But now we just get the roulette of 'which MP will I be playing?'

Well, Halo CE never had online multiplayer, so that'll be fresh, and H2A with the remastered six maps and modernized gameplay will be fresh.

But the main thing is that people who are tired of Halo 4 will return, because of the nostalgia of Halo CE, Halo 2, and Halo 3. With dedicated servers, 1080p/60fps, all of the games are going to play better than they ever have in the past, so people will both be reliving their past and also be able to enjoy the games more than ever before, due to the increased fidelity and connection stability.

Also, if WC is asking for every community member's assistance, shouldn't there be some transparency as to their plans to "bolster the community" and such?

We aren't particularly trying to hide anything about it, so feel free to ask questions about specific things. Most of it is still in the planning stages and still being worked on (we've been preoccupied with this current war and haven't been able to finalize much), and of course any suggestions that anyone brings up are being considered and implemented if we can.

VerbotenDonkey
08-27-2014, 11:28 PM
so feel free to ask questions about specific things.

Lol I think we got that part down well. :P

Silko
08-27-2014, 11:44 PM

lol you're new here aren't you?

Legendary Nova
08-28-2014, 02:39 AM
Apologies in advance if this is offensive to anyone. This is my brutal honesty.

Now I have been here for 2 months and when I got here, the community seemed pretty happy with the war. There weren't any really stand-out issues, other than recruitment, which people didn't really talk about that much. Then, suddenly there were issues everywhere. People complaining about pretty much everything. These issues are being pounded into the HC and I for one wouldn't like the sheer amount of things that they would have to deal with on a daily basis.

From this thread I can see 3 major things that people have brought up.
1. Recruitment issues with the peacetime
2. Unfair battle nights
3. Too long of a peacetime

I need to say that for number one, this has nothing to do with the peacetime really. Halo 4 is dead. There's no point sweetening it. Nobody you will meet in Halo 4 MP will want to devote their time to this game. They will most likely not want to stick around for Halo 4 battle nights. So why is everyone complaining that the Halo 4 war coming to an end will not help the recruitment. The war ending, in my opinion, will not change anything. I know for a fact that Anarchy and Myth are working overtime to make some really fun peacetime events.

As for number 2, this is the exact reason that we are having a long peacetime. People in HC are working their asses off right now to make things fun for everyone. That will mean that there is going to be issues while they fix it. You can't complain about something as big as balancing and expect it to be completely perfect by the time you wake up. This is a 2 month peacetime, people. There will be time to put your issues across. Don't jam it down the throats of people who have already got enough on their plates.

As for number 3, the easiest way to put it is this. Would you like as big a job as Anarchy's or Myth's with a deadline of only 2 months. These people you are complaining to are doing this completely because they want to. They have lives and jobs and can't work 24/7 on just fixing every single little issue that is put towards them. Not to mention that they still have to make lots of side activities and other fun things over the peacetime, while still trying to fit in fixing things. I, for one, have a lot of respect for all of the things these people do for the community as a whole, and would like to thank them for not just turning their monitors off to get away from all of the complaints from the community.

Like I said before, I have only been here for about 2 months, but I am somewhat saddened by the sheer amount of complaints towards Anarchy and Myth. It is essentially 2 people trying to deal with the views of 200+ members. I see a lot of members who have been here a lot longer than me, and they're quite happy to point fingers at people, but I haven't seen anyone step out and say: "Hey Anarchy/Myth, I've noticed ______. Is there any way I can help?". You need to look at things from their point of view. If they have decided on something, it was for a good reason because, if they weren't trying their absolute hardest to keep this community alive, you wouldn't be reading this post right now and you wouldn't be on this website. Have some respect for what they are doing for all of us. After all, they're just people. (I'm not 100% sure about saying that for Myth!)

In general, I just think that everyone needs to calm down and let this community run it's course. If you truly care for the community, you will back it up. As long as there is one person who is trying, this community will survive.

TL;DR - Go back. Read it all. Think.

Fernando Naranj
08-28-2014, 04:40 AM

Now I have been here for 2 months and when I got here, the community seemed pretty happy with the war. There weren't any really stand-out issues, other than recruitment, which people didn't really talk about that much. Then, suddenly there were issues everywhere. People complaining about pretty much everything. These issues are being pounded into the HC and I for one wouldn't like the sheer amount of things that they would have to deal with on a daily basis.

2. Unfair battle nights

I need to say that for number one, this has nothing to do with the peacetime really. Halo 4 is dead. There's no point sweetening it. Nobody you will meet in Halo 4 MP will want to devote their time to this game. They will most likely not want to stick around for Halo 4 battle nights. So why is everyone complaining that the Halo 4 war coming to an end will not help the recruitment. The war ending, in my opinion, will not change anything. I know for a fact that Anarchy and Myth are working overtime to make some really fun peacetime events.

As for number 2, this is the exact reason that we are having a long peacetime. People in HC are working their asses off right now to make things fun for everyone. That will mean that there is going to be issues while they fix it. You can't complain about something as big as balancing and expect it to be completely perfect by the time you wake up. This is a 2 month peacetime, people. There will be time to put your issues across. Don't jam it down the throats of people who have already got enough on their plates.

As for number 3, the easiest way to put it is this. Would you like as big a job as Anarchy's or Myth's with a deadline of only 2 months. These people you are complaining to are doing this completely because they want to. They have lives and jobs and can't work 24/7 on just fixing every single little issue that is put towards them. Not to mention that they still have to make lots of side activities and other fun things over the peacetime, while still trying to fit in fixing things. I, for one, have a lot of respect for all of the things these people do for the community as a whole, and would like to thank them for not just turning their monitors off to get away from all of the complaints from the community.

Like I said before, I have only been here for about 2 months, but I am somewhat saddened by the sheer amount of complaints towards Anarchy and Myth. It is essentially 2 people trying to deal with the views of 200+ members. I see a lot of members who have been here a lot longer than me, and they're quite happy to point fingers at people, but I haven't seen anyone step out and say: "Hey Anarchy/Myth, I've noticed ______. Is there any way I can help?". You need to look at things from their point of view. If they have decided on something, it was for a good reason because, if they weren't trying their absolute hardest to keep this community alive, you wouldn't be reading this post right now and you wouldn't be on this website. Have some respect for what they are doing for all of us. After all, they're just people. (I'm not 100% sure about saying that for Myth!)

In general, I just think that everyone needs to calm down and let this community run it's course. If you truly care for the community, you will back it up. As long as there is one person who is trying, this community will survive.

There is a difference between caring for the community and helping the community, i for one, think that it's the helping that keeps it alive.

Legendary Nova
08-28-2014, 05:17 AM
There is a difference between caring for the community and helping the community, i for one, think that it's the helping that keeps it alive.

I don't think I quite understand...

JamiDJ
08-28-2014, 07:25 AM

2. Unfair battle nights

Anarchy and Myth for War Director

EagleOne
08-28-2014, 07:29 AM
I don't think I quite understand...

What are you doing to help? I think that's what Fernando is getting at. I apologize if I'm wrong but I can also make a lengthy post and defend those who are running the show, but really I'd rather take action and do what I can to help those already contributing their effort, time, and money. Talk to these people, ask them what they're working on. There's a lot happening behind the scenes, and it's a privilege to be a part of it. Go recruiting people, and tell them what you enjoy about FC.

Eagle out.

Legendary Nova
08-28-2014, 07:48 AM
What are you doing to help? I think that's what Fernando is getting at. I apologize if I'm wrong but I can also make a lengthy post and defend those who are running the show, but really I'd rather take action and do what I can to help those already contributing their effort, time, and money. Talk to these people, ask them what they're working on. There's a lot happening behind the scenes, and it's a privilege to be a part of it. Go recruiting people, and tell them what you enjoy about FC.

Eagle out.

I'm sorry if that's what some people feel. I have been trying in my own way to help FC. I've tried to recruit quite a few people (albeit unsuccessfully) and I tried to make the Halo 3 war a bit more exciting for people over peacetime. But if some people still feel that I'm not helping, I'm cool with that. I'll just need to try harder! :)

EagleOne
08-28-2014, 09:39 AM
I'm sorry if that's what some people feel. I have been trying in my own way to help FC. I've tried to recruit quite a few people (albeit unsuccessfully) and I tried to make the Halo 3 war a bit more exciting for people over peacetime. But if some people still feel that I'm not helping, I'm cool with that. I'll just need to try harder! :)

No one said you weren't helping man, stay positive and keep working hard at making FC a place where everyone can have fun. Don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it. This actually gave me some more ideas to help improve FC... Add me on Skype and we can discuss how to make it happen. :D (TJ.Challenger)

Eagle out.

Jam Cliché
08-28-2014, 11:16 AM
so feel free to ask questions about specific things.

Okay... what are the specific things? Can you give us a rundown of the major peacetime-related actions you intend to perform starting from when battles end this Sunday up until the release of MCC?

Mythonian
08-28-2014, 11:55 AM
Thank you for your optimism, LegendaryNova and EagleOne. It's always nice to see that instead of pessimism. Look forward to hearing your suggestions. :)

Okay... what are the specific things? Can you give us a rundown of the major peacetime-related actions you intend to perform starting from when battles end this Sunday up until the release of MCC?

As I said in the Update:

We have some sweet plans in the works for things over the next six months. We'll reveal those things at the proper times though. Maximum hype and all that.

So now you're just trying to steal all my sweet announcements away so that for next FC Update I've got nothing cool to show you guys... :(

Also, you specifically asked a rather general question... I'm tempted to call that cheating, but I'll just give a general schedule for stuff happening from now until the next major FC Update.

9/1-9/6: Field Marshal Elections. the people who are elected will have a huge impact on things that happen this peacetime obviously, so the fact that this hasn't happened yet is one reason why most things haven't been finalized.
9/6: Halo Sidewar. These happen every Saturday. When the Halo 3 Sidewar ends, it'll switch to probably Reach, but not sure of the exact date so I'll just put "Halo Sidewar."
9/7: Halo 4 Goodbye Gamenight. More details will be posted next week, but expect prizes and fun stuff.
9/9: Destiny Launch Day. Not much else will happen this week due to everyone playing Destiny.
9/13: Halo Sidewar. May be cancelled due to Destiny, not sure.
9/14: Destiny Community Event. Haven't decided what we'll be doing exactly. Possibly achievement hunting and questing, and generally having a great time.
9/15-9/20: FC Update. Will include a full rundown of events and plans as finalized by the new FMs/HCs. This will obviously vary based on whoever is elected, so I can't be any more specific... Wait until next week when the elections have started... lol
9/20-11/10: Stuff! Things! Excitement!
11/11: Master Chief Collection Launch Day.

Everything above is technically tentative still. Parts of that will change, and will depend on how much you members of the community will be interested in doing those things. Please give us feedback and suggestions on ways to improve those plans, and especially give them to your new FMs/HC once they are elected, as they will need it more than anyone else.

Anarchy
08-28-2014, 12:12 PM

This is fair, but we have been transparent with most things. In a week we'll have new FMs, so you're going to want to put your focus there and going from there. Very motivated people will be running, where they take things specificly is as much up to you officers as it will be to the rest of War Council. We can't predict what those FMs will do exactly, but we can say, given the people running, both armies will get someone really, really friggin active and caring.

Generally the main issue right now is everyone's negativity and lack of motivation. Seriously, everyone has this chicken little, "The sky is falling!" view right now and it's not necissary. Wait till FMs are elected, get involved with them, then panic if need be, but being negative right now isn't helping anything, exert your energy towards something productive. If everyone here took the effort they put into complaining into, I don't know, running an event, or volunteering to join and help a lower skilled squad, we'd be a lot better off.

I know that's a really unsatisfying answer, but we don't feel comfortable releasing some of our projects with new FMs on the horizon, and the stuff everyone here is worried about isn't really an issue solved by these projects, they're issues solved by army leadership.

Positivity.

Guzzie
08-28-2014, 12:29 PM
I can outline a summarized list of what we have in mind if you are really interested when I get home from work. We have some things in mind as well as some other things on dock. Unless someone else beats me to the punch, I can post it later on today.

Jam Cliché
08-28-2014, 12:35 PM
So now you're just trying to steal all my sweet announcements away so that for next FC Update I've got nothing cool to show you guys... :(

Also, you specifically asked a rather general question... I'm tempted to call that cheating, but I'll just give a general schedule for stuff happening from now until the next major FC Update.
It's hard for me to ask about specific things if I don't know anymore than what you've told us generally. I just wanted to open the door for people to ask more. What you posted was rather satisfactory. Thank you for that.

Anarchy
08-28-2014, 12:43 PM
It's hard for me to ask about specific things if I don't know anymore than what you've told us generally. I just wanted to open the door for people to ask more. What you posted was rather satisfactory. Thank you for that.

Generally speaking, FMs and army leaders have the deciding power in the community. Hence our inability to state what we have planned for the entire community when such army leadership changes in a week.

Specifics are impossible right now. General thoughts floating around are plentiful.

Jam Cliché
08-28-2014, 12:44 PM
Specifics are impossible right now. General thoughts floating around are plentiful.

The general thoughts were what I was hoping for. I mean, now, if someone sees something they like, they can add ideas to those thoughts and actually help the War Council.

NervyDestroyer
08-28-2014, 12:56 PM
Wait is peacetime extending past the MCC launch? I mean we need time to make Boot Camp maps and recruit a shit ton of members come the release because there will be SO MANY. Also I'm sure everyone here would like a little time to explore what the game has to offer. So maybe wait a couple weeks after the launch so we can focus on managing the influx of members and other such things. It could be very easy to get overwhelmed if we start a war too early.

Maxdoggy
08-28-2014, 01:02 PM
Wait is peacetime extending past the MCC launch? I mean we need time to make Boot Camp maps and recruit a shit ton of members come the release because there will be SO MANY. Also I'm sure everyone here would like a little time to explore what the game has to offer. So maybe wait a couple weeks after the launch so we can focus on managing the influx of members and other such things. It could be very easy to get overwhelmed if we start a war too early.

We'll probably do a Beta War, then take a break for the holidays/Halo 5 Beta, then relaunch at the end of January (after Halo 5 Beta is over).

NervyDestroyer
08-28-2014, 01:06 PM
We'll probably do a Beta War, then take a break for the holidays/Halo 5 Beta, then relaunch at the end of January (after Halo 5 Beta is over).

That's a very solid idea... Just be careful not to bite off more than you can chew is all I'm saying. I'd rather not see recruits get lost in a pile of undone paperwork xD

Fuzzy
08-28-2014, 05:12 PM
What Myth is majorly hinting to (and sorry for busting the secret) is that he will be running for REDD FM and Anarchy will be running for BLUE FM during this peacetime, I will be elected as grand chancellor of the neutral electorate and Silko will become the head waitress.

Maxdoggy
08-28-2014, 05:21 PM
What Myth is majorly hinting to (and sorry for busting the secret) is that he will be running for REDD FM and Anarchy will be running for BLUE FM during this peacetime, I will be elected as grand chancellor of the neutral electorate and Silko will become the head waitress.

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DQfc9ACmIAA/UT3Y1yFpw8I/AAAAAAAAFjU/-8sLe17couo/s1600/Let-the-cat-out-of-the-bag.png

Seerow
08-28-2014, 05:51 PM
What Myth is majorly hinting to (and sorry for busting the secret) is that he will be running for REDD FM and Anarchy will be running for BLUE FM during this peacetime, I will be elected as grand chancellor of the neutral electorate and Silko will become the head waitress. Step up guys!

Legendary Nova
08-28-2014, 06:24 PM
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DQfc9ACmIAA/UT3Y1yFpw8I/AAAAAAAAFjU/-8sLe17couo/s1600/Let-the-cat-out-of-the-bag.png

This...

Silko
08-28-2014, 06:27 PM

Head Waitress? That rank goes to Chill. I'm taking Prime Minister of Green

Zeta Crossfire
08-28-2014, 06:28 PM
Putting cats in bags is cruel. YOU GOT TO LET THEM OUT!

Seerow
08-30-2014, 10:26 PM
*bags The cat and runs away with it*

IX Dr Doom XI
09-01-2014, 10:30 AM
* then slays them because thats when manslayers do*

Fuzzy
09-14-2014, 04:07 PM
Well shit, I just want to bump this thread to state that Anarchy and Myth are both now Field Marshal as I predicted.

I will now accept the position as Grand Chancellor of the Neutral Electorate.

Jam Cliché
09-14-2014, 04:09 PM
Well shit, I just want to bump this thread to state that Anarchy and Myth are both now Field Marshal as I predicted.

I will now accept the position as Grand Chancellor of the Neutral Electorate.

You predicted Anarchy would be BLUE and Myth would be REDD. Position denied.

KazuhLLL
09-14-2014, 04:12 PM

Houdini
09-14-2014, 04:20 PM

Fuzzy
09-14-2014, 04:21 PM
Dammit! I didn't even realize I put the wrong armies in my original post...

Can silko at least be head waitress?

Jam Cliché
09-14-2014, 04:29 PM
Dammit! I didn't even realize I put the wrong armies in my original post...

Can silko at least be head waitress?

He's actually head of security. Wouldn't trust anyone else with the job.

Silko
09-14-2014, 08:24 PM
He's actually head of security. Wouldn't trust anyone else with the job.

Jam knows.