PDA

View Full Version : Some Nice Things about Halo 4

Anarchy
09-02-2014, 08:02 PM
HAPPY THOUGHTS:

-It had 4 maps meant for forging.
-It was the first game to feature both the DMR and BR for players to determine which they want to use.
-The BR was buffed.
-343 Tried to revitalize competitive gaming via hiring GH057ayame, and ranking the Team Slayer playlist by seasons for a short period.
-No armor lock.
-Castle DLC is actually pretty good.

You're welcome world.

Zeta Crossfire
09-02-2014, 08:23 PM
HAPPY THOUGHTS:

-It was the first game to feature both the DMR and BR for players to determine which they want to use.
-The BR was buffed.
-343 Tried to revitalize competitive gaming via hiring GH057ayame, and ranking the Team Slayer playlist by seasons for a short period.
-No armor lock.

You're welcome world.

1. Only 1 of them is really considered "good" forge island, the rest I barely see any MM maps on. Maps like Impact were to big and had to much stuff on it to make it lag.
3. Tried, but it didn't work in fact they blew it.
4. They kept the jet pack.
5. It was, but it was the last DLC and everyone had given up on H4 by then. They should of put those maps up front and maybe people would of kept it. Crimson was awful, most people who bought it never touched another.

Silko
09-02-2014, 08:32 PM
Only good thing was the campaign and some of the Spartan Ops

W3z4b1
09-02-2014, 08:38 PM
I think everyone secretly hated Halo 4 because it didn't have a plasma rifle. Secret Halo ingredient. That's why MCC is gonna be baller because it basically has x3 the plasma rifle goodness. 343 figured it out. Half-life 3 confirmed.

Jam Cliché
09-02-2014, 08:59 PM
Half-life 3 confirmed.

The only real positive thing from this thread.

Houdini
09-02-2014, 09:13 PM
Halo 4 had all of those fancy load outs.
Halo 4 also had that fancy incineration cannon and my favorite, the binary rifle.

NervyDestroyer
09-02-2014, 10:37 PM
Fuck armor lock...

VerbotenDonkey
09-02-2014, 10:51 PM
The AR was actually decent in Halo 4 so yay.

But they removed the Phoenix emblem, so boo.

Houdini
09-02-2014, 10:51 PM
Fuck armor lock...

Hardlight shield is way more effective and so much cooler.

Yehsus
09-02-2014, 10:57 PM
Everytime I had issues with my personal relationships, I could at least say that, "Well, at least this isn't as bad as Halo 4 was".

Sicarioano
09-02-2014, 11:01 PM
Everytime I had issues with my personal relationships, I could at least say that, "Well, at least this isn't as bad as Halo 4 was".

Best quote about how shitty Halo 4 is.

KazuhLLL
09-02-2014, 11:09 PM

Legendary Nova
09-03-2014, 12:56 AM
HAPPY THOUGHTS:

-The BR was buffed.
-No armor lock.

You're welcome world.

Finally! Halo 4 is getting the love it deserves. Although this is somewhat undermining H4 at the same time, it's a start!

1. Only 1 of them is really considered "good" forge island, the rest I barely see any MM maps on. Maps like Impact were to big and had to much stuff on it to make it lag.
3. Tried, but it didn't work in fact they blew it.
4. They kept the jet pack.
5. It was, but it was the last DLC and everyone had given up on H4 by then. They should of put those maps up front and maybe people would of kept it. Crimson was awful, most people who bought it never touched another.

1. I don't know what you were playing, but I see heaps of the other 3 maps in game modes other than slayer. Party type game modes are almost always on them.

4. Jet pack FTW!

5. I hadn't given up. I actually liked all but one or two of the DLC maps.

Graycochea
09-03-2014, 06:41 AM
Man, Halo 4 is so cool. Definitely better than all those other scrub Halo games.

Spartanbh
09-03-2014, 07:26 AM
...for the most part i actually enjoyed Halo 4. Took it for what it was.

Jam Cliché
09-03-2014, 08:40 AM
...for the most part i actually enjoyed Halo 4. Took it for what it was.

In the end I think it was watching Halo 2 Anniversary gameplay from the last few weeks that made me begin to lose heart in Halo 4. I played it and enjoyed it faithfully even through all the hate it got. But after the veil was lifted from my eyes, well, I really began to look at the game like a chore.

JamiDJ
09-03-2014, 11:50 AM
In the end I think it was watching Halo 2 Anniversary gameplay from the last few weeks that made me begin to lose heart in Halo 4. I played it and enjoyed it faithfully even through all the hate it got. But after the veil was lifted from my eyes, well, I really began to look at the game like a chore.

THIS

Houdini
09-03-2014, 02:51 PM
Man, Halo 4 is so cool. Definitely better than all those other scrub Halo games.

EagleOne
09-03-2014, 03:19 PM
The two best things I loved about Halo 4...

1) The campaign was down-right pure awesomeness. The music and effects were beautiful. (Which if you think about it, that's where most of the budget went... Kinda like Halo CE... Interesting.)

2) Spartan Ops. Yes I miss firefight, but they tried something like Alan Wake with episodes you played and then fancy cut-scenes after. It was really fun with 4 buddies (with strong connections) and working together as Crimson Team.

If 343i is following the same trend as Halo 2 did after CE... We are in for a treat for multiplayer.

Eagle out.

Nicholas Sapien
09-03-2014, 09:09 PM

lol

Zeta Crossfire
09-03-2014, 10:36 PM
Halo 4 had one of the better, maybe the best Halo campaign for me.

Spattan177
09-03-2014, 11:38 PM

They also removed the Display background. Also boo. They killed my clan emblem.

D*** right the AR was decent. There was that time I shot you with it and I didn't die. But I still miss my dual magnums.

I'd agree if not for the fact that I don't know what personal relationships are.