PDA

View Full Version : SpartanBH's journey through Rome, Italy, and Europe!

Spartanbh
09-04-2014, 08:15 PM
HeyFC! So I figured I would share some of the world with you all in the form of pictures! Rome has been amazing so far, and I've taken many pictures already. I have plans booked for Pompeii, Sorento, Amalfi Coast, Florence, Venice, and hopefully will make it to London at some point to meet up with Mr Funktastiiic (only 50 Euro to fly from Rome to London, WAAAAAT). Anyways, I've uploaded pictures of Rome to a new imgur account I made. Feel free to take a gander at one of the most amazing cities in the world! I'll let you guys know when I upload more photos later on in my journey. Have a good one all, miss you!

Photos
http://spartanbh.imgur.com/all

Fuzzy
09-04-2014, 08:16 PM
Can you backhand Funk for me please?

Spartanbh
09-04-2014, 08:19 PM
Can you backhand Funk for me please?

Absolutely

Maxdoggy
09-04-2014, 08:39 PM
Absolutely

If you didn't, we'd all be insulted.

Spattan177
09-04-2014, 11:41 PM
How does that toilet work?

On a side note, been there, climbed that. /ACPlayer.

Have you found real pizza yet?

Legendary Nova
09-05-2014, 01:31 AM
On a side note, been there, climbed that.

I was waiting to see how long we would last without bringing that up... Turns out not that long...

Spartanbh
09-05-2014, 04:59 AM
How does that toilet work?

On a side note, been there, climbed that. /ACPlayer.

Have you found real pizza yet?

Toilets don't have a "back bowl" here like in the United States. Normally those bowls that fill up with water are located high above where the toilets are. And you have to press a button, rather than a handle to flush.

AND I'VE EATEN TO MUCH REAL PIZZA I DON'T THINK I CAN EVER GO BACK TO THE UNITED STATES' STUFF. IT'S JUST AMAZING HERE.

Silko
09-05-2014, 01:24 PM
AND I'VE EATEN TO MUCH REAL PIZZA I DON'T THINK I CAN EVER GO BACK TO THE UNITED STATES' STUFF. IT'S JUST AMAZING HERE.

I'm so fucking Jelly right now

Spattan177
09-05-2014, 06:04 PM
I was waiting to see how long we would last without bringing that up... Turns out not that long...

Would've said it sooner if I didn't have to be in my school's parade last night ;)

I'm so fucking Jelly right now