PDA

View Full Version : UK Xbox One Deal!

Anarchy
09-05-2014, 09:01 AM
Not trying to double dip on the deal notification, but Game in the UK basically created the greatest Xbox One bundle ever.

Xbox One, with Destiny AND Halo: MCC

http://www.game.co.uk/en/xbox-one-console-with-destiny-304223?categoryIdentifier =737214&catGroupId=

This is all for 349.99 (GBP ofcourse), which as far as I can gather is the same prize a straight Xbox one costs.

I'm also going to assume you might be able to use the promotion from Microsoft to get another free game if you buy between September 7th and 13th.

I'm looking at you, Brits.

Legendary Nova
09-05-2014, 09:18 AM
I'm looking at you, Legendary.

Dude, UK is totally different to AU... It won't work for me even if I wanted it...

BTW - 350 pounds = $609.64 AUD = $571.09 USD

A normal xbox one for me is $500 w/o kinect

You could always do a triple dip and find an AU xbox one deal!

Anarchy
09-05-2014, 09:32 AM
Dude, UK is totally different to AU... It won't work for me even if I wanted it...

Dude, I have no idea why for a split second when writing this I thought you were British. Literally no idea. I'm phuckin' retarded.

Legendary Nova
09-05-2014, 09:37 AM
Dude, I have no idea why for a split second when writing this I thought you were British.

Yeah. Because G'Day mate is a commonly used British expression! =P

Graycochea
09-05-2014, 10:44 AM
Yeah. Because G'Day mate is a commonly used British expression! =P

This was funny. I laughed. Do Aussies really say "G'day mate"? I always thought that was a stereotype. I hear tell they don't use the phrase "put another shrimp on the barbie!"

Mr Funktastiiic
09-05-2014, 12:47 PM
fuuuuuccckkkkk dont get paid till the 18th and the deal ends 15th.....

Silko
09-05-2014, 01:22 PM

For those who are thinking, man 570 US dollars is not a deal when it goes 400 in the US, the basic XONE cost 339.99 pounds in the UK with is 554.3 US dollars. So they are basically paying 10 pounds for 2 games when each one will sell for 45 pounds each

Fuzzy
09-05-2014, 06:12 PM
For those who are thinking, man 570 US dollars is not a deal when it goes 400 in the US, the basic XONE cost 339.99 pounds in the UK with is 554.3 US dollars. So they are basically paying 10 pounds for 2 games when each one will sell for 45 pounds each

I did not know videogames weighed that much.

But thanks for the math Silko, extremely advanced stuff you are doing...

Legendary Nova
09-05-2014, 07:07 PM
This was funny. I laughed. Do Aussies really say "G'day mate"? I always thought that was a stereotype. I hear tell they don't use the phrase "put another shrimp on the barbie!"

We sometimes say G'Day mate but they are more commonly used separately. As for the shrimp thing, we never EVER put shrimp on barbecues. Mainly because they're called prawns.

Another thing to note is that the strong Aussie accent that Americans think about for Australians is only really found way into the outback. That accent is most commonly used by farmers out there. As for cities and stuff around the coast, we have a slightly 'watered down' accent. Definitely not as strong as most Americans think. Take me for example. When I first talked to a few of you, you were surprised that I didn't have as strong an accent as you were expecting. It's still got parts of strong Aussie accents in there though.

Silko
09-06-2014, 01:02 AM
I did not know videogames weighed that much.

But thanks for the math Silko, extremely advanced stuff you are doing...

So hard I had to google it (google currency rates ftw!)