PDA

View Full Version : KIngdom Hearts

Graycochea
10-09-2014, 10:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2bx8pYtnSk

MY CHILDHOOD IS BEING RE-RELEASED!!!

So, even though I don't have a PS3, I'm still gonna get excited about this. You guys should too. It is the greatest series ever made, Halo be damned.

Silko
10-09-2014, 11:35 PM
It is the greatest series ever made, Halo be damned.

http://www.troll.me/images/matlock-wants-you/shut-your-damn-whore-mouth.jpg

Anarchy
10-09-2014, 11:38 PM
Yer, my PS3 basically only plays the KH remakes, FFX HD, Disgaea, and PSOne Downloads.

Graycochea
10-10-2014, 12:30 AM
No Silko. You know, I only half put that there because I think it's true; I also added it because I knew I'd get a rise out of someone and y'know what... I absolutely 100% knew it was gonna be you. Looks like I win my friend, looks like I win. And it is the greatest series ever made. When I measure how awesome I think other games are, it's on a scale of 1 - Kingdom Hearts. In case you wanted to know, Halo ranks around the same level as 358/2 Days. And while 358/2 Days is the shittiest and most menial, not to mention flat out boring until the end, Kingdom Hearts game, it's still a Kingdom Hearts game, which means Halo gets ranked around the 10's, low 10's mind you, but at least it isn't a 9.

Anarchy, I've been contemplating selling my xbox and all my games so I can a PS3 and 1.5 and 2.5.

Legendary Nova
10-10-2014, 01:33 AM
So. Much. Want!

Kingdom Hearts! Woo! (Probs my second fav series, after you-know-what!)

KH3 is confirmed for the Xbone! So excited!

VerbotenDonkey
10-10-2014, 11:33 AM
Half Life would like a word.

Graycochea
10-10-2014, 12:47 PM
Oh. That was a low blow man. I think Half-Life would be a Birth by Sleep 10.

Legendary Nova
10-10-2014, 05:56 PM
Half Life would like a word.

What's a Half-Life? =P

Half life 3 confirmed

Graycochea
10-12-2014, 03:07 AM
You know, I always thought that the name "Half-Life" was because you lose most of your health when you get hit. Then I stopped being 9 and learned what physics was.

- - - Updated - - -

It helped that the co-op on the PS2 version was called "Decay".

- - - Updated - - -

Just so everyone knows, I do know what a half life is. Off the top of my head without Googling that shit, I'm pretty sure half life refers to the amount of time needed for radioactive materials to decay.

Legendary Nova
10-12-2014, 03:21 AM
Just so everyone knows, I do know what a half life is. Off the top of my head without Googling that shit, I'm pretty sure half life refers to the amount of time needed for radioactive materials to decay.

DING DING DING! Somebody get this person a cookie!

Originally I was just making a joke about what Half-Life was (I haven't played it...) and then realised that a Half-Life was a real term...

Graycochea
10-12-2014, 03:22 PM
DING DING DING! Somebody get this person a cookie!

I'd like to thank the academy and my ninth grade science class. They love me, they really love me!