PDA

View Full Version : NationStates Zombie Apocalypse!

NervyDestroyer
10-19-2014, 09:52 PM
If you haven't heard yet, a Halloween Zombie Apocalypse is going to happen in exactly 10 days. Your objective is basically to try to survive it. (or not)

There are 3 methods of dealing with the apocalypse:

1. Research a cure

2. Extermination

3. Side with the zombies

There was a news article posted on NationStates about so I won't explain the trade-offs of each.

However siding with the zombies affects not only your nation, BUT EVERY NATION WITHIN YOUR REGION. If one of you in our FC region sides with the zombies, you put the entire region at risk. If anyone sides with the zombies, you will be ejected and banned from the FC region. It's not permanent, I will lift ALL bans and send out respective Telegrams with an invite to join back. This is nothing personal, but the safety of the region must be secured. Good luck!

Legendary Nova
10-19-2014, 09:57 PM
I DON'T WANNA DIE, MAN! YOU GOTTA HELP ME DO THIS! I'LL NEVER SURVIVE IT ON MY OWN! I'm soft...

On another note, I'm gonna try to research a cure. My nation has lots of intelligence and almost no military... Yeah...

fearfulpenguin
10-20-2014, 12:29 PM
I don't know if I wanna just wipe them all out at once since I have a pretty decent military or actually try and develop a cure. Just wondering if the cure doesn't look like it is gonna pan out, wonder if I can just go the extermination route and wipe them all out.

Zeta Crossfire
10-20-2014, 02:18 PM
Extermination for me, my nation leads in arms manufacturing after all.

VerbotenDonkey
10-20-2014, 03:32 PM
As the zombie ambassador, why won't you guys love us? :c

Silko
10-20-2014, 04:09 PM
I don't know if I wanna just wipe them all out at once since I have a pretty decent military or actually try and develop a cure. Just wondering if the cure doesn't look like it is gonna pan out, wonder if I can just go the extermination route and wipe them all out.

You can but the longer you wait the more people you lose

Spattan177
10-20-2014, 06:00 PM
I DON'T WANNA DIE, MAN! YOU GOTTA HELP ME DO THIS! I'LL NEVER SURVIVE IT ON MY OWN! I'm soft...

----------------------------------------

And since I have no ide what the heck is going on, I'm going to take my throne to the chatbox, and lock myself in my room. If you die don't come looking for me.
----------------------------------------

Oh, you guys talking about that website where you create your own country and whatnot?

Legendary Nova
10-20-2014, 06:29 PM
Oh, you guys talking about that website where you create your own country and whatnot?

Yeah. You should try it. (http://www.nationstates.net)

Spattan177
10-20-2014, 06:34 PM
Yeah. You should try it. (http://www.nationstates.net)

Will there be standing involved?

Legendary Nova
10-20-2014, 06:37 PM
Will there be standing involved?

Maybe... You'll have to find out...

Spattan177
10-21-2014, 12:29 AM
I signed up, aaaaannnnd-

HOLY CRAP I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!!! I'M GETTING PM'S FROM OTHER NATIONS THAT SHOULDN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT ME, MY PEOPLE WANT ME TO STEP IN ON WHO'S ON SOAP-OPERAS, (and something about children gambling) SUMMMON MY GENERALS!!! (Let's go kill some walkers..!) I'D BE HIDING IN THE CLOSET IF I WASN'T ALREADY!!! (What I do in my free time to get away from my family and neighbors is my own business.)

NervyDestroyer
10-21-2014, 08:51 PM
I signed up, aaaaannnnd-

HOLY CRAP I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!!! I'M GETTING PM'S FROM OTHER NATIONS THAT SHOULDN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT ME, MY PEOPLE WANT ME TO STEP IN ON WHO'S ON SOAP-OPERAS, (and something about children gambling) SUMMMON MY GENERALS!!! (Let's go kill some walkers..!) I'D BE HIDING IN THE CLOSET IF I WASN'T ALREADY!!! (What I do in my free time to get away from my family and neighbors is my own business.)

Those are recruitment Telegrams, delete all of those lol. Those are issues, make a damn decision. Zombies are coming #dayz.

Join the FC region if you haven't already

Region: Forerunner Conflict
Password:nerve2218554

NervyDestroyer
10-30-2014, 10:34 PM
The Apocalypse has begun! Pick either the cure stance or kill everything stance. Remember to help out the other nations within our region by clicking on their nation and clicking the button under "SUPERWEAPON READY." This will send a Tactical Zombie Assault Squad or a Cure Missile depending on your stance. You can do this once every 20 seconds so just keep doing it. I have already cleansed many of your nations of zombies

Lol its James
10-31-2014, 12:09 AM
I'll be on it tommorow!!