PDA

View Full Version : FC MCC Charity Live Stream Sign ups

Zeta Crossfire
10-22-2014, 07:10 PM
When Master Chief Collection launches on the 11th starting at Noon Forerunner Conflict will start streaming a 12-24 hour (still being decided) Charity event for The Wounder Warrior Project (http://www.woundedwarriorproject .org/)

We are still currently nailing down the final details but for the moment we need people within the community to be able to stream the game on Twitch.tv, probably from the FC account. If you are interested in streaming for the even please post the times available after noon on the 11th and if you'd be interested in going for a full 24 hours. We plan to rotate streamers so the more we have the better.

Volunteers:
Carpe Noon-4:30 Midnight - noon
Guzzie 4:30 to 10:30 PM EST
Anarchy 7 PM -midnight

We are still deciding what we will be doing for the event. There will be a few set people going the full 12 or 24 hours (myself included) but if you have an idea, want to join us for match making, or any other suggestion please let us know. Also when this does launch we would appreciate if you guys all spread the word, 100% of the proceeds are going to the charity!

JonOU812
10-22-2014, 07:22 PM
does it have to be MCC?

Zeta Crossfire
10-22-2014, 07:23 PM
does it have to be MCC?

We can always do others after MCC, but for our first it will be.

JonOU812
10-22-2014, 07:26 PM
I'll guess I can help with anything other than MCC. Doubt i'll be getting then.

Zeta Crossfire
10-22-2014, 07:27 PM
You can always be apart of the stream, we are probably going to need Mods for the twitch channel.

VerbotenDonkey
10-22-2014, 07:36 PM
Uhm I can stream PC?

Lol its James
10-22-2014, 07:49 PM
I can mod the twitch channel, I doubt I'll be able to get on for much, or if im even getting MCC. I wont be able to actually stream though :(

JonOU812
10-22-2014, 07:51 PM
Uhm I can stream PC?

Zeta Crossfire
10-22-2014, 09:10 PM
Can always stream PC games after this, but for now we want people with Xbox One's to stream MCC.

VerbotenDonkey
10-22-2014, 09:21 PM
If it's for charity, I don't see why having different streams for different things would be a problem.

Zeta Crossfire
10-22-2014, 09:34 PM
We just want to focus out event on one stream for now, put all out eggs in one basket. Once we get the hang of it, we get set mods, we feel we can draw a crowd, then we can expand. Lets just get this one going first.

ArchAngelLloyd
10-25-2014, 01:42 AM
I'f i get it on time (wow my " m "finally works again) count me in. I"ll even try to twist my son's arm to play.

"Ouch Dad I hate you. NOOOOOO dont make me play a BRAND new M.C.C video game" "Grounded to the couch with the contoller Super Glued to my hands till I do you say. Your sooooooo mean".

Yup I can just see it now when I have to go to court. Just to explain how such a terrible parent I am to force my son to play a video game.

I can just see the hate in his eyes now. :bigpanda:

:evil: <-- Me :dig: my own grave

Briefly picture some ones hand behind my head and that will sum this picture up.

:facedesk: <---- Me after the wife finds out ;)

Carpe Vexillum
10-25-2014, 01:58 AM
I can stream all day that day and/or at any time on the FC channel.

Features of a Carpe Stream:
-I know how to set up Notifications for new followers, subscribers and donation's.
-I can stream 1080p, 30-60fps
-OBS, therefore I can add custom overlays, facecams(multiple), links and icons to the stream (none of this XBOX ONE twitch app nonsense.)
-I have a good mic and can bring people in over skype and xbox chat for maximum audio efficiency.

Hit me up if there are still times and spots, I'd love to contribute. Streaming is a hobby of mine.

Zeta Crossfire
10-25-2014, 02:08 AM
Yeah carpe we need a 12 PM EST-4:30 when guzzie grabs it, we also have the midnight to noon slot open if anyone else wants to go the full 24 with me.

Carpe Vexillum
10-25-2014, 02:11 AM
Yeah carpe we need a 12 PM EST-4:30 when guzzie grabs it, we also have the midnight to noon slot open if anyone else wants to go the full 24 with me. I will be getting it midnight, and I am insane like that too. So if you end up finding someone to do the daytime, I can truck it out with ya! =D

Lol its James
10-25-2014, 11:22 AM
Yeah so Zeta, just contact me if you need me for a mod. I'll be open probably

Anarchy
10-25-2014, 11:34 AM
I'f i get it on time (wow my " m "finally works again) count me in. I"ll even try to twist my son's arm to play.

"Ouch Dad I hate you. NOOOOOO dont make me play a BRAND new M.C.C video game" "Grounded to the couch with the contoller Super Glued to my hands till I do you say. Your sooooooo mean".

Yup I can just see it now when I have to go to court. Just to explain how such a terrible parent I am to force my son to play a video game.

I can just see the hate in his eyes now. :bigpanda:

:evil: <-- Me :dig: my own grave

Briefly picture some ones hand behind my head and that will sum this picture up.

:facedesk: <---- Me after the wife finds out ;)

Lloyd is an artist. Get him in on this.

Zeta Crossfire
10-25-2014, 11:47 AM
Yeah so Zeta, just contact me if you need me for a mod. I'll be open probably
Ok I will, I'll talk to myth in the next few days and try and figure out who runs the official Fc twitch and tell them to add you.

I will be getting it midnight, and I am insane like that too. So if you end up finding someone to do the daytime, I can truck it out with ya! =D

So you can do the noon to 430 and midnight to noon? This is going to be awesome.

Now that we have our time slots down we should find a few people to be back ups just in case something happens.

Drth spartan
10-25-2014, 12:03 PM
If you want people to play with you guys I am happy to so

Carpe Vexillum
10-25-2014, 03:19 PM
Ok I will, I'll talk to myth in the next few days and try and figure out who runs the official Fc twitch and tell them to add you.

So you can do the noon to 430 and midnight to noon? This is going to be awesome.

Indeed good sir! Also when i play i will be inviting anyone and everyone from FC!

Zeta Crossfire
10-26-2014, 12:47 AM
OK all the streamers are booked.

Carp from noon EST - 4:30 EST

Guzzie from 4:30 EST - 10:30 EST

Anarchy From 10:30 EST to Midnight

Carpe from midnight to noon

Of course it might go a little under or over but that seems good. If anyone else is willing to be on standby and be back up streamers incase something happens let me know. Also besides James does anyone want to be a Mod on the twitch channel for the event?

Anarchy
10-26-2014, 12:55 AM
I only get 90 minutes? Dayyyum. Should give me like 9p-2a.

Zeta Crossfire
10-26-2014, 12:16 PM
We can do that to, you told me until midnight or whenever lol. Ok when I'm on my desktop I'll change it to that.

Blackhawk570
10-26-2014, 07:28 PM
Is the way you raise money through donations?

Breezy
10-26-2014, 08:42 PM
I'm always around to help out

Zeta Crossfire
10-27-2014, 12:48 PM
Is the way you raise money through donations?

Yeah donations through a paypal account most likely. Still working on it though.