PDA

View Full Version : I WANT FEEDBACK!!! -- MCC

Spartanbh
11-12-2014, 11:14 AM
Hey Guys!! Hope you're all loving the MCC! In order to help me procrastinate from doing school work (which will eventually become so bad thus leading me to request Mythonian to ban me again for a few days during Finals), I'd like to get some feedback on what you feel about the MCC. One major request is please don't ruin any kind of unknown story details that reference Halo 5 and onward. Here are some things I'm very interested in (please copy & paste and fill out if you get the chance):

1. What is your favorite part of the MCC so far? Least Favorite (disregarding technical issues that will be fixed) and why?

2. Disregarding the current technical issues, what has been the best Halo multiplayer that you've played so far and why?

3. What maps are you enjoying or have enjoyed most and what maps have you enjoyed least; why?

4. How's the H2 Anniversary holding up? Both campaign and MP? Any REALLY cool, surprising additions? Any really good features in weapons and maps? How does it handle gameplay-wise?

5. If any of you got around to campaigns, how to they perform compared to when they first released on the Xbox and Xbox 360? Graphically how do they hold up? Any framerate issues?

For those of you who were veterans of Halo 2:
1. How does it feel compared to when you last played it? Is the nostalgia holding up? Are there any of the old, old glitches like getting out of the levels still available (if you got to custom games yet)?

2. How are the controls now for Halo 2? Fairly easy to use and like the classic or is it still Halo 4's controls?

3. How is the hit detection?

For those of you who never played Halo 2's Multiplayer:
1. What do you think of it?! What has surprised you, what has annoyed you and why?

2. What do you think of the maps? Any ones you REALLY like or REALLY dislike and why?

3. How about weapons and vehicles? Any ones that you are in love with or hate and why?

Any other comments regarding the MCC as a whole can go here:

Jam Cliché
11-12-2014, 11:40 AM
1. What is your favorite part of the MCC so far? Least Favorite (disregarding technical issues that will be fixed) and why?
The premise of the game. I get to play the Master Chief saga. But... where is Agent Locke? Seemed like we'd at least have some of his perspective as he "investigates" the Chief's life. Also, I hate that terminals are not viewed in game.

2. Disregarding the current technical issues, what has been the best Halo multiplayer that you've played so far and why?
Halo 2 Anniversary multiplayer is everything it promised. I'm enjoying it when people actually decide to play it. But after seeing the Halo 5 Beta, I can't possibly answer this question until I've had a go at it.

3. What maps are you enjoying or have enjoyed most and what maps have you enjoyed least; why?
3. There's over 100 maps. So far we've managed a handful. I liked trying the Anniversary content, and hated playing any maps that I've hated in the past. Like Snowbound.

4. How's the H2 Anniversary holding up? Both campaign and MP? Any REALLY cool, surprising additions? Any really good features in weapons and maps? How does it handle gameplay-wise?
4. Since the game has hardly worked for me over the last couple days, I've only played a game or two on the MP maps and none of the Campaign. There's very few surprises if any.

5. If any of you got around to campaigns, how to they perform compared to when they first released on the Xbox and Xbox 360? Graphically how do they hold up? Any framerate issues?
5. Framerate issues pop up in cooperative mode, but otherwise the games are all upscaled as promised. And for the most part it's done well. But in a lot of cases, "upscaled" just means that sub-480 frames are looking rather LARGE in 1080. My BR reticle in Halo 2 classic took up a large portion of my screen.

1. How does it feel compared to when you last played it? Is the nostalgia holding up? Are there any of the old, old glitches like getting out of the levels still available (if you got to custom games yet)?
Everything from classic is pretty much the same, but the responsiveness of our controllers and consoles leads me to believe that button combos actually won't work.

2. How are the controls now for Halo 2? Fairly easy to use and like the classic or is it still Halo 4's controls?
Anniversary controls are a tad different, but in a good way. Classic controls are like the 360. White and black moved to L1 and R1, all else the same.

Flawless. If only the haptic feedback was as good. I time my shots with the controller's vibration. It's not really up to snuff.

The game's release has been awful. I will try to look past that, but damn.

RENGADE 0F FUNK
11-12-2014, 01:34 PM
My very first game on H2A Matchmaking was just me and another guy.... Both of us on Red Team.... And it said we lost randomly 4 minutes in to wandering aimlessly on the pretty remake of Lockout.

After the game ended I unlocked an achievement for Halo 1. I was very confused

KazuhLLL
11-12-2014, 01:35 PM
Everything from classic is pretty much the same, but the responsiveness of our controllers and consoles leads me to believe that button combos actually won't work.

Button combos work very easily, and that's coming from someone who's never played H2 MP before yesterday. :P

Silko
11-12-2014, 01:50 PM
http://fcwars.net/forums/member.php?4157-WM-Feedback

Here you go. /thread

Spartanbh
11-12-2014, 01:56 PM

Here you go. /thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X_Ot0k4XJc

Jam Cliché
11-12-2014, 05:11 PM
Button combos work very easily, and that's coming from someone who's never played H2 MP before yesterday. :P

I didn't bother to test them

JonOU812
11-12-2014, 05:18 PM
holy shit BXR works? wuuuuuuut

KazuhLLL
11-12-2014, 05:42 PM
holy shit BXR works? wuuuuuuut

Just in H2 Classic. BXR, BXB, and RRX all work for sure. Don't know/havent tried any others.

Spattan177
11-12-2014, 10:01 PM

Here you go. /thread

You beat me to it.

RENGADE 0F FUNK
11-13-2014, 09:54 PM
Just in H2 Classic. BXR, BXB, and RRX all work for sure. Don't know/havent tried any others.

It all works along with reload cancelling (aka butterflying)

Tried a few old H2 glitches today as well.
-Super bounces are indeed dead unfortunately
-Pinball tank works
-Couldn't get the hologram in the sky on burial mounds to work. I may have done it wrong.
- The no shield guardian kill with the pistol works.

Yehsus
11-14-2014, 11:56 AM
I got into a game the other day.

Hands down best 60$ ever spent.

RENGADE 0F FUNK
11-14-2014, 12:17 PM
I got into a game the other day.

Hands down best 60$ ever spent.

I played a custom 1v1 on lockdown with a guy i met yesterday in matchmaking. Hands down the best custom ive played in a long time. Laughter, fuck yous, and crazy bullshit kills were had. I'm honestly thrilled H2 is back.

b1ackhawk40
11-14-2014, 07:36 PM
Amazing brings back so many memories��

Graycochea
11-17-2014, 08:14 AM
...thus leading me to request Mythonian to ban me for a few days during Finals

Wait, this is a thing?! Is this an option we have that isn't advertised? Is this like that mythical club in Disney that's adults or Disney child-stars only? Is this like that secret menu from McDonald's from which a McGangbang can be ordered? This sounds like something that isn't publicized, but should be around the time college starts up. You can call it the "Mythonian Procrastination Aversion Method" and offer it at reasonable prices[free].

[I'm making this before reading anyone else's so mine doesn't get tinged with shades of other people]

Halo 2's redone redoniness. Pretty sweet. I don't like that there's no Firefight[Spartan Ops is not the same].

Halo 2. Because it's the only Halo multiplayer that I've played so far.

Halo 2 Anniversary maps. If I had to guess[since they're all I've played really and I love them all] H4 maps[enjoyed least]. Because I've played those a lot.

Gameplay is the same. MP maps have parts that can be moved.

Better graphically. No framerate issues.

For those of you who never played Halo 2's Multiplayer:
1. What do you think of it?! What has surprised you, what has annoyed you and why?

I enjoy it immensely. It surprised me how long it took me to remember that I could dual-wield. What annoys me is how good it is because I have tests coming up.

2. What do you think of the maps? Any ones you REALLY like or REALLY dislike and why?

Love the maps. Lockdown is just like the H4 remake we used except smaller and better and more fun. Coagulation lost le Scorpion and le Banshee.

3. How about weapons and vehicles? Any ones that you are in love with or hate and why?

The gungoose is definitely... different.

Any other comments regarding the MCC as a whole can go here:

It's pretty sweet. Only really played H2 though.

VerbotenDonkey
11-17-2014, 03:10 PM
Gameplay is the same.

There's motherfuckin' silenced SMGs included and you say its the SAME?!

Graycochea
11-17-2014, 06:05 PM
Dude, they're just SMGs, that're silenced, with a scope. That's not game-changing, that's just another weapon in an already hefty arsenal.

Spartanbh
11-17-2014, 06:12 PM
Wait, this is a thing?! Is this an option we have that isn't advertised? Is this like that mythical club in Disney that's adults or Disney child-stars only? Is this like that secret menu from McDonald's from which a McGangbang can be ordered? This sounds like something that isn't publicized, but should be around the time college starts up. You can call it the "Mythonian Procrastination Aversion Method" and offer it at reasonable prices[free].

This is very real and I've had it done twice already.

VerbotenDonkey
11-17-2014, 06:25 PM
Dude, they're just SMGs, that're silenced, with a scope. That's not game-changing, that's just another weapon in an already hefty arsenal.

http://s.mlkshk-cdn.com/r/UBWQ