PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving FC!

Anarchy
11-27-2014, 06:14 PM
http://i.imgur.com/eEP7oj4.jpg?1

A very special
Happy Thanksgiving

...to everyone in FC from myself and War Council

Enjoy this last stand of family holidays before Black Friday gobbles it up (Get it? Gobble Gobble?). Eat lots of food, and enjoy your family for this joyous day, even if your crazy uncle keeps getting drunk and hitting on your sister.

I'm personally thankful for all the friends I've met here over the past 3 years, and the opportunity to lead such a great community full of such amazing people.

Hopefully you find a way to relax today and forget about work/school for at least a few hours.

http://i.imgur.com/VfQpj9P.png?1

Legendary Nova
11-27-2014, 06:19 PM
What's a thanksgiving?

Anarchy
11-27-2014, 06:27 PM
What's a thanksgiving?

SHUTUP!

YOU RUINED THANKSGIVING AUSSIE.

Spartanbh
11-27-2014, 06:34 PM
IT'S FUNNY CAUSE HE'S AUSTRALIAN AND THEY DON'T CELEBRATE IT THERE!!!!!!!

But yeah I celebrated a Roman Thanksgiving last night with a bunch of my American classmates (and one German)! Roasted chickens from a pizza place next store, lots of pasta, and of course lots of wine ;)...AND CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY! Best Thanksgiving Evarrrr

Still had classes and a 30 minute presentation to give today though at school :'(

Jam Cliché
11-27-2014, 10:36 PM
IT'S FUNNY CAUSE HE'S AUSTRALIAN AND THEY DON'T CELEBRATE IT THERE!!!!!!!

But yeah I celebrated a Roman Thanksgiving last night with a bunch of my American classmates (and one German)! Roasted chickens from a pizza place next store, lots of pasta, and of course lots of wine ;)...AND CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY! Best Thanksgiving Evarrrr

Still had classes and a 30 minute presentation to give today though at school :'(

Wow I would actually kill for a good night like that if I was away from family. Well done.

Fuzzy
11-28-2014, 12:01 AM
I went shopping.

Lol its James
11-28-2014, 12:54 AM
I went shopping.

Nobody cares... Jk

Fuzzy nice thanksgiving brah!

Much love <3

Silko
11-28-2014, 03:13 AM
Nobody cares... Jk

Fuzzy nice thanksgiving brah!

Much love <3

He is a filthy Canadian. They already had their copy cat holiday.