PDA

View Full Version : Boogeyman

Salvanous
12-25-2014, 12:19 AM
So, I'm considering coming back to FC, albeit it may be a quickly passing whimsy. I've thought of joining up with Redwatch, though know many people I may recall are on REDD. So my question to a of you is should I go REDD? BLUE? Or do I head back to the hills as you prepare the pitchforks and fire you are so fond of brandishing?

Another question would be are wars currently over ? If so, who are likely Candidates for the new FM's? I've seen enough bad leaders to avoid those train wrecks.

Graycochea
12-25-2014, 01:20 AM
Redwatch is on BLUE. What's left of us joined Vague Memories. FM's are Myth on BLUE and Anarchy on REDD.

Salvanous
12-25-2014, 01:22 AM
Thank you Gray , but I'm more concerned as to if they are at the start of a new term as FM , or nearing the end of their time as one.

Anarchy
12-25-2014, 01:25 AM
Middle of term.

Numbers are about even, but REDD just lost a squad. Go where you want.

Salvanous
12-25-2014, 01:36 AM
I heard about the drama, it's a shame.

Anarchy
12-25-2014, 01:45 AM

It's not really drama... Nothing happened. It'd be like if you were eating a nice Thanksgiving dinner, and then your uncle flipped the table because the tablecloth is blue and blamed mom.

Graycochea
12-25-2014, 01:47 AM
Flipping a table over seems pretty dramatic...

Salvanous
12-25-2014, 01:49 AM
Lol! I've actually talked with Snoop, and Others about the issue. I may not have a full story, or the blog. I don't wanna revive that here, so I'll end that note with a smile. :)

Blackhawk570
12-25-2014, 12:48 PM
Are battles still going on? I seriously don't know.

Maxdoggy
12-25-2014, 01:16 PM
Are battles still going on? I seriously don't know.

They're currently on a hiatus until the new year.

NervyDestroyer
12-26-2014, 01:14 AM
It's not really drama... Nothing happened. It'd be like if you were eating a nice Thanksgiving dinner, and then your uncle flipped the table because the tablecloth is blue and blamed mom.

That is the worst analogy for what actually transpired. Not even remotely close to what happened or why it happened...

But that's over now and in the past. FC is still great so feel free to come back. There actually isn't that much drama lol

Silko
12-26-2014, 04:00 AM

I did too. It is called the light drama we are seeing now in this thread because someone asked about the drama.

If people have questions about events that happen in FC such as "drama" please do so in PMs, Skype or some form of private conversation so we do not rehash said drama.

Lol its James
12-26-2014, 12:21 PM
I did too. It is called the light drama we are seeing now in this thread because someone asked about the drama.

If people have questions about events that happen in FC such as "drama" please do so in PMs, Skype or some form of private conversation so we do not rehash said drama.

First time agreeing with Silko, it's a Christmas miracle!

Graycochea
12-27-2014, 07:56 AM
Whoa Silko, don't be so dramatic...

Lol its James
12-27-2014, 11:12 AM
Whoa Silko, don't be so dramatic...

Puba
12-29-2014, 03:11 PM
Oh REDWATCH , I miss you so .

ArchAngelLloyd
01-10-2015, 10:41 PM
So, I'm considering coming back to FC, albeit it may be a quickly passing whimsy. I've thought of joining up with Redwatch, though know many people I may recall are on REDD. So my question to a of you is should I go REDD? BLUE? Or do I head back to the hills as you prepare the pitchforks and fire you are so fond of brandishing?

Another question would be are wars currently over ? If so, who are likely Candidates for the new FM's? I've seen enough bad leaders to avoid those train wrecks.
Salv join
fuckin redd