PDA

View Full Version : EA Side War(s)

Anarchy
01-28-2015, 12:05 AM
With the EA sale, thought I'd ask for some feedback and potentially run a Battlefield and/or Titanfall side war.

The vote is multiple selection, so you're on the honor system, please vote for one option relating to each game. If you vote for more than one selection per game, your vote will be void, and I will personally sig bomb you for a week (Myth won't let me infract)

If you're buying either game in possible anticipation for this, I have a strong feeling I'll use DLC in these games IF a side-war/event were to happen. Seriously, it's an extra $2 for Titanfall.

If you have other suggestions, or suggestions relating to these games, or your feeling are more complicated than all of this, write below.

EDIT: Apparently this wasn't as simple as I thought. You must cast TWO votes. One for your interest in Battlefield, one for your interest in Titanfall. Voting for one but not the other gives no relative interest to compare. Voting for more is just dumb.

Lol its James
01-28-2015, 12:48 AM
As much as I want to get sigbombed by you, I voted for the two. I don't have either game, have no reason to get titanfall. I'm thinking about battlefield

Legendary Nova
01-28-2015, 01:01 AM
I don't have either. My xbone game collection is rather tiny right now. Wish I could join though.

Zeta Crossfire
01-28-2015, 01:58 AM
I remember last year when I pushed for a Battlefield 4 war and had so much opposition so yeah I'll still vote for a Battlefield 4 war.

Also didn't see that I needed to vote twice. If its possible to remove my vote so I can vote again, or put my vote down for no interest in Titan fall that would work to.

Depending on the server cost for BF4 I might be up for paying for it.

ArchAngelLloyd
01-28-2015, 02:17 AM
Titan Fall did you say :bigpanda: im up for some T.F People lets kill the I.M.C Or Malita Depending on your on your preference

p.s I hate the fact it says im a private! I'm not private my life is an open book but you have to be older then 18 and have a firm grasp on an old farts voyages through the cosmos otherwise id be contributing.... well giving you a bunch of bad ideas ;). So change the rank please... pretty please with sugar on top. :heart2::heart2::heart2:: heart2:

Silko
01-28-2015, 02:32 AM
My vote toward Titanfall is due to not having nor wanting to get it. That said I am not voting that we do not do a titanfall side war

JamiDJ
01-28-2015, 12:10 PM
i vote for titanfall. i was sad i couldn't participate last time. BF4 just sucks imo.

KingShadows
01-28-2015, 01:36 PM
Dont have neither of these games. lol

Nicholas Sapien
01-28-2015, 01:42 PM
I don't like anarchy so I voted nay for both

Zeta Crossfire
01-28-2015, 02:17 PM
The issue with TitanFall is the community for the game is slim to none now, where Battlefield still has a giant player base. Again, Imagine squads of 4 in 64 player servers fighting it out over 2 hours. Still sounds awesome.

JamiDJ
01-28-2015, 02:28 PM
The issue with TitanFall is the community for the game is slim to none now, where Battlefield still has a giant player base. Again, Imagine squads of 4 in 64 player servers fighting it out over 2 hours. Still sounds awesome.

the titanfall community while small, is still really dedicated to the game especially now with Ranked Play.

my personal opinon: i just never really liked battlefield, and i love titanfall. sooo Titanfall!

Anarchy
01-28-2015, 02:37 PM

Titanfall has people. It's also important to understand that if we're talking about side-wars, there's no way in hell we're getting 32v32 sized games, let alone 64v64. Realistically we're looking at 8v8s, with gametypes like TDM and Demolition.

Not that I don't want to do a larger side-war, just gotta think on the number of people we'd be likely to have.

Maxdoggy
01-28-2015, 03:03 PM
Dont have neither of these games. lol

They're hella on sale right now for this week. You can get BF4 with ALL of the DLCs for only $24. Normally just the Premium pass (which gets you the DLC) is $50 on its own - without the game.

W3z4b1
01-28-2015, 08:47 PM
Can I vote and pretend this could happen on 360 since I didn't see an xbone specification? =3

Graycochea
01-29-2015, 08:34 AM
...since I didn't see an xbone specification? =3

No. It's implied. Get an X1, weenie. W3z4b1(X1) + VerbotenDonkeh(X1) = RedWatch

- - - Updated - - -

I think this was my 1000th post. Fortunately, it included friendship. Unfortunately, I wasn't trolling Silko...

Silko Sucks!

W3z4b1
01-29-2015, 08:58 AM

:c REDWATCH will reunite in the far future.

I think this was my 1000th post. Fortunately, it included friendship. Unfortunately, I wasn't trolling Silko...

gg <3

WastedxRejection
01-29-2015, 12:25 PM
Battlefield 4 defiantly I think! That game has such a variety of stuff to do and it would be perfect for FC to start a side war in.

Solus Exsequor
01-29-2015, 12:35 PM
I led you all through the great Titanfall war. We came out clean and victorious.

But,

Could it be that the enemy are on our doorstop again?

Or,

Could we be taken to frontiers a new?

I voted for both wars, I massively enjoyed the Titanfall war and BF4 sounds great! I love side-wars

Silko
01-29-2015, 01:41 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Silko Sucks!

http://31.media.tumblr.com/22bb1e6abde94aaee912c7ccd b37b355/tumblr_mrr7qdMDyE1sdl4iqo 1_400.gif

Spartanbh
01-29-2015, 03:44 PM
Legacy just started up a Platoon in BF4 and we've been playing very frequently as of late so we'd all probably be up for a BF4 sidewar. We've had so many people playing at once we can't fit into an XBL party together. In the past week I'd say there's been 12-16 of Legacy + old vets (Micro, Eri, Kuhblam, etc) playing this game hardcore.

JamiDJ
01-29-2015, 04:00 PM
Legacy just started up a Platoon in BF4 and we've been playing very frequently and hardcore as of late so we'd all probably be up for a BF4. We've had so many people playing at once we can't fit into an XBL party together. In the past week I'd say there's been 12-16 of Legacy + old vets (Micro, Eri, Kuhblam, etc) playing this game hardcore.

i'd love to join a party this big and play.

VerbotenDonkey
01-29-2015, 04:37 PM
Can I vote and pretend this could happen on 360 since I didn't see an xbone specification? =3

Or on the PC since BF4 is like 100% better on the PC? :3

(Srsly though, a Planetside 2 War would probably be the SINGLE coolest thing ever if anyone has Planetside 2 on the PC)

Anarchy
01-29-2015, 04:51 PM
Closed, as someone else assumed the time slot.