PDA

View Full Version : Hearthstone Tourny

Solus Exsequor
01-30-2015, 05:54 PM
I will be hosting a small hearthstone tournament, just for fun!

We will play the normal tournament way; each player chooses 3 heroes and if they lose with it they lose that hero. If they win, they keep it. Whoever is left without any heroes is out!

Depending on the amount of participants we will later decide the tournament tree which will be decided at random!

I am hoping for this to take place Friday 13th (Such spook)

Name:
BattleTag:
Choice of Heroes:

Silko
01-30-2015, 08:05 PM
You play Hearthstone?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA

VerbotenDonkey
01-30-2015, 08:54 PM
Name: Its'a'Marioooo!
BattleTag: Marithil#1466
Choice of Heroes: Druid, Mage, Rogue

W3z4b1
01-30-2015, 10:49 PM
You play Hearthstone?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA

VerbotenDonkey
01-30-2015, 10:51 PM
Shut up Wes you don't even have tear ducts.

Solus Exsequor
01-31-2015, 06:27 AM
You play Hearthstone?

Calm down Silko

Metkil5685
01-31-2015, 07:20 AM
Get the thread back on track. Someone is willing to host an event, we should support it even if it's a game less played.

I might signup, just gotta check my schedule. Will edit this post later.

Solus Exsequor
01-31-2015, 07:23 AM
Get the thread back on track. Someone is willing to host an event, we should support it even if it's a game less played.

I might signup, just gotta check my schedule. Will edit this post later.

Thank you :)

Barry Soap
01-31-2015, 07:28 AM
You play Hearthstone?

- Year round master of Star Wars, 2015

Name: BarrySoap
BattleTag: #2520
Choice of Heroes: (Unsure still :( )

Solus Exsequor
01-31-2015, 09:03 AM
Name: ELiTe
BattleTag: #2562
Heroes: Rogue, Warlock, Mage

Toast78901
01-31-2015, 04:40 PM
Name: Toast78901
BattleTag: #1911
Heroes: Hunter, Warlock, Shaman

VerbotenDonkey
01-31-2015, 04:50 PM
Are we allowed to use a Class twice with different decks?

Also Toast is already lame for using Hunter :P

Toast78901
01-31-2015, 05:29 PM
Also Toast is already lame for using Hunter :P

I could be using a lame Mage deck. Just keep that in mind :P

VerbotenDonkey
02-01-2015, 05:07 PM
I could be using a lame Mage deck. Just keep that in mind :P

I don't have any Antonidas shenanigans in my Mage deck though. It's actually not that great of a deck haha.

silversleek
02-01-2015, 05:54 PM
i don't have almost any gvg cards... and only about half the normal cards too... so i'll be destroyed instantly, but i'll play. i'll edit my post when i decide on some decks. i only really have the one.

Name:silversleek
BattleTag:silversleek#132 9
Choice of Heroes:priest, paladin, shaman

Toast78901
02-01-2015, 06:53 PM
So, we found something out today. If you want to play with our friends in the UK, who are normally on European servers, you need to play on European servers. And your cards, decks and currency do not transfer. Meaning you have to start all over. This tournament needs to be restructured >.>

VerbotenDonkey
02-01-2015, 07:19 PM
i don't have almost any gvg cards... and only about half the normal cards too... so i'll be destroyed instantly, but i'll play. i'll edit my post when i decide on some decks. i only really have the one.

It's k, I don't have many cards either Silver lol. I don't have anything ridiculous. It's all about the fun man!

Mythonian
02-01-2015, 07:44 PM
Name: Mythonian
BattleTag: #1490
Choice of Heroes: Undecided.
Server: Americas

Everyone should add the server that they play on for this and do a separate bracket for each.

silversleek
02-02-2015, 02:16 AM
So, we found something out today. If you want to play with our friends in the UK, who are normally on European servers, you need to play on European servers. And your cards, decks and currency do not transfer. Meaning you have to start all over. This tournament needs to be restructured >.>

alternatively, have those matchups played on the asian servers, basic cards only.

Solus Exsequor
02-03-2015, 12:11 PM
Okay so,

How long do you guys feel is long enough to build an adequate deck for competition on EU Servers ?

silversleek
02-03-2015, 04:00 PM
Okay so,

How long do you guys feel is long enough to build an adequate deck for competition on EU Servers ?

for THREE decks? several months, assuming perfect rng in card packs.

for even one deck? minimum one month assuming perfect rng in card packs.

assuming bad rng? like a year. or more. i still don't have the cards to make the decks i want on the north american servers and i've played since the beta. (though, not religiously or anything.)

VerbotenDonkey
02-03-2015, 04:12 PM
Arent there more people participating from American servers? Lol wouldn't it be easier for you guys to do it? :P

Either way, should probably just do brackets.

silversleek
02-04-2015, 06:56 AM
Arent there more people participating from American servers? Lol wouldn't it be easier for you guys to do it? :P

but that would be more work on his end, shhhhh..

Solus Exsequor
02-05-2015, 09:50 AM

Could do brackets, but only two EU players me thinks

Legendary Nova
02-05-2015, 06:18 PM
Everyone gets two months warmup time on Aussie servers so you're all even!

Problem = solved