PDA

View Full Version : Nevsky x

Charlie Clipss
02-12-2015, 04:45 PM
Hello everyone. I played against a Forerunner Conflict member in matchmaking (I believe the GT was WTF Raptor) and thought I'd check out the site to see what it was all about. Decided to join because I was looking to join a Halo community and find new people to play and make friends. Looking over the website and the rules FC just seems like a great fit for me and I hope to get to know everyone. My gamertag is Nevsky x. I mostly play the HCS playlist in H2A, but I'm down to play anything. Looking for people to run customs with as well.

Breezy
02-12-2015, 04:48 PM
What's up man lol. Welcome to the community. I knew I remember your face from somewhere lol. GT: WTFRaptor

VerbotenDonkey
02-12-2015, 04:53 PM
Glad you decided to join Nevsky. :) Hope you enjoy yourself here and if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

JamiDJ
02-12-2015, 05:33 PM
Hello everyone. I played against a Forerunner Conflict member in matchmaking (I believe the GT was WTF Raptor) and thought I'd check out the site to see what it was all about. Decided to join because I was looking to join a Halo community and find new people to play and make friends. Looking over the website and the rules FC just seems like a great fit for me and I hope to get to know everyone. My gamertag is Nevsky x. I mostly play the HCS playlist in H2A, but I'm down to play anything. Looking for people to run customs with as well.

wish you would have joined our army!

welcome to the community, feel free to let us know if you have any questions!

fearfulpenguin
02-12-2015, 06:08 PM
wish you would have joined our army!

He did join OUR army!! :D

Maxdoggy
02-12-2015, 06:10 PM
Nice to see you make your formal introduction, Nevsky! I hope you enjoy your time here and I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield!

Ominous Solace
02-12-2015, 10:16 PM
Welcome Nevsky, glad to have you join. If you have any questions feel free to ask.