PDA

View Full Version : IX Dr Doom XI

IX Dr Doom XI
07-13-2010, 09:52 PM
Alright well i'll try to keep this as short as possible.

First things first how did i HEAR about FC, well that it wasnt all the extravagant (awesome) like being recruited while play halo 3 or something like that. I heard about FC from a Darkspire Film's (Machinima Group) Website, this was about a couple weeks after i had left KSI and was pretty bored and outta nowhere i see this post on the website i stated above and was like "hmmm let me investigate and see what its about" so i went to the website did a bootcamp that was hosted, if im not mistaken, by "Verboten Donkey" (who btw is in Red army right now) and after that was placed in my first squad "Longsword Squad".

After getting into Longsword Squad, i soon saw that the squad was heavily inactive, i took it upon myself to see what i could do to get the squad back up and running effectively, which inorder for me to succeed in doing that i had to talk to the CO who at the time was "FireandIce31" which was when i first got into getting to know the hire ups seeing as soon after hosting practices was made XO of the squad and eventually was made CO all in the period of about 3 months or so.

After that i worked my ways through the ranks and all the other crap that has happened over the last 2 years here and am now by popular demand from the higher ups the Field Marshal of Blue Army.

So sorry if that was a huge intro but it was to prove a point and that point IS!!!!!! actually i have no idea, anyway thats my story.

MedeDust
07-13-2010, 11:44 PM
Bravo, Bravay, Bravisimo.

Maxdoggy
08-29-2010, 10:36 PM
Fireandice!

I LOVE that guy.

Good memories in Longsword, eh?