PDA

View Full Version : Anyone down for a Raid?

bazongaman502
02-20-2015, 04:13 PM
I'm looking to do a raid today/tonight. Sadly none of my friends have Destiny. So I am gonna ask you guys if you want to.

This is for the Xbox One and it can be either raid, doesn't matter to e since I havent done any of them. If you want to join, please post your gamertag and about what time you will be able to get on.

Lol its James
02-20-2015, 04:16 PM
I'm down, add me yo.

L0L Itz James

I'll be on at 4pm est, will be running strikes for a little, anytime after 4

fearfulpenguin
02-20-2015, 04:38 PM
Sadly, I haven't done any of the raids either since I was on the 360 destiny version when everybody else was on the xbox one. Got the xbox one and hardly anybody plays destiny anymore lol. So I am always down for some raiding fun, soo count me in!!

bazongaman502
02-20-2015, 04:54 PM
I'm down, add me yo.

L0L Itz James

I'll be on at 4pm est, will be running strikes for a little, anytime after 4

Sadly, I haven't done any of the raids either since I was on the 360 destiny version when everybody else was on the xbox one. Got the xbox one and hardly anybody plays destiny anymore lol. So I am always down for some raiding fun, soo count me in!!

added you both. Something around 2pm PST (5pm EST) sound good?

EDIT: Sorry you guys, something came up so I wont be able to do this. Apparently my friends thought it was a great idea to make plans at my place without telling me and randomly 6 people just showed up. We can try to do this sometime next week.

fearfulpenguin
02-20-2015, 05:52 PM
Alright, just let me know

Lol its James
02-20-2015, 05:59 PM
Same my internet is really crappy right now tho