PDA

View Full Version : FC BF4 dedicated server poll

htownballa
03-03-2015, 12:52 AM
Hey guys, want to get feedback for the bf4 server. Everyones input is valued, that way we can all enjoy it as much as possible.

The biggest things are hardcore or non hardcore. Each has its pros and cons.

However, other than the obvious this is why it is important.

Hardcore server will be a ranked server, so you do get progression and everything. However, it will not be an offical server so it will not be able to be joined thru quick match by randoms. This will keep the server less active during the first few months most likely.

The second option is an offical server, which is default public settings. however, randoms will be able to join via quick match.

GhostHammer
03-03-2015, 01:08 AM
I'm for an open sever. It'll be nice knowing we'll have some traffic so it won't be "dead" all the time. Plus it may draw in some new members and help give us a little promo on the side which is NEVER a bad thing to have.

Either way, I'll be popping in for sure :) Thanks for hosting this dude, super stoked.

htownballa
03-03-2015, 01:54 AM
My pleasure man, I always have a blast playing with ya. I hate having to wait in a que when I want to play anyways.

Maxdoggy
03-03-2015, 02:45 AM
The guys in Legacy often play BF4 so I'm sure we'll see some great use out of this. Thanks for setting it up, balla!

Silko
03-03-2015, 04:23 PM
I might just have to play BF4 some more now. Thank you for the server!

NervyDestroyer
03-03-2015, 05:10 PM
How do we enter the server? (Noob alert)

Maxdoggy
03-03-2015, 09:49 PM
How do we enter the server? (Noob alert)

Very carefully.

It involves the server browser and some knowledge of the English language, to be more specific. :P

NervyDestroyer
03-04-2015, 06:27 PM
Very carefully.

It involves the server browser and some knowledge of the English language, to be more specific. :P

What is this "English" you speak of exactly?

Maxdoggy
03-04-2015, 06:28 PM
What is this "English" you speak of exactly?

No se, senor.

Also, public server it is!

htownballa
03-05-2015, 01:20 AM
Yeah its setup for official, and its actually full already and kicking butt. Enjoy. ;)