PDA

View Full Version : Comparisons!

Anarchy
03-29-2015, 07:08 PM
Ello errbodeh. As some of you may or may not know, I've been a bit inactive because I have more or less turned to PC gaming to fill my gaming desires. I got bored earlier and made some quick comparison screenshots via my Xbox One and PC.

PC Screenshots are through various programs including Uplay and Fraps, and have minimal compression. Xbox screenshots are through OneDrive and are also I believe uncompressed/minimally compressed. That being said you can click the images in imgur to view them at 1080p full screen, i.e. what you see when playing.

http://imgur.com/a/BlTHR

Just thought I'd share. Hope battles go well tonight.

NervyDestroyer
03-29-2015, 09:01 PM
#PCMasterRace

Sicarioano
03-29-2015, 09:14 PM
I'd so those are pretty damn close. Some on PC look better and some on Xbox look better. I guess ultimately PC would win though since everybody argues that it's better.

Anarchy
03-29-2015, 09:49 PM
I'd so those are pretty damn close. Some on PC look better and some on Xbox look better. I guess ultimately PC would win though since everybody argues that it's better.

Fullscreen them ; D

VerbotenDonkey
03-29-2015, 09:55 PM
As some of you may or may not know, I've been a bit inactive because I have more or less turned to PC gaming to fill my gaming desires.

Welcome to the club. Chips and soda are in the snack room. c:

Silko
03-29-2015, 10:01 PM
On BF4 I didn't see much of a difference. But on AC the gap was fucking huge. PC really beats that ass on that game. One of the reasons why BF4 is so well rendered is because DICE put special attention to the X1 version of the game. X1 is one of the best looking BF4s, beating out even the PS4. But we can then clearly see what happens when a developer doesn't make the X1 version the special snowflake. In the end, PC MASTER RACE!

Anarchy
03-29-2015, 10:07 PM
On BF4 I didn't see much of a difference. But on AC the gap was fucking huge. PC really beats that ass on that game. One of the reasons why BF4 is so well rendered is because DICE put special attention to the X1 version of the game. X1 is one of the best looking BF4s, beating out even the PS4. But we can then clearly see what happens when a developer doesn't make the X1 version the special snowflake. In the end, PC MASTER RACE!
If you fullscreen/click the BF4 images, there's a huge difference with that. 720p vs 1080p is about twice the pixel count.

But DA:I is pretty similar.

Silko
03-29-2015, 10:11 PM
If you fullscreen/click the BF4 images, there's a huge difference with that. 720p vs 1080p is about twice the pixel count.

But DA:I is pretty similar.

ok yeah, when I go fullscreen, there is a big diff

Spattan177
03-29-2015, 10:48 PM
Welcome to the club. Chips and soda are in the snack room. c:

I hate soda. I'm going back to console. Oh. PC has the all my Warframe stuff. I'll stay, but I don't love y'all anymore.

-Your new sworn enemu

UnfoldedFreedom
03-29-2015, 11:09 PM

DarkS1de Reborn
03-30-2015, 07:12 PM
I'm just going to go ahead and say this, but um... Who the hell cares?? Nah I'm just kidding. I don't think anyone can ever really say that pc has lesser graphics ever, but I mean who plays a video game for the badass realistic graphics? Not me anyway. I'd be happy as fuck if halo 4 looked like halo 2, but still played like halo 4 lol. But I mean yeah pc kills it all when it comes to graphics. No doubt about that, but at the same time pc is also more upgradeable and can have more stuff added to it to make it look better. Don't get that option with half ass consoles that are just meant to do one thing.

Maxdoggy
03-30-2015, 08:02 PM
ok yeah, when I go fullscreen, there is a big diff

Wait wait wait. Hold the phone. Did Silko just admit that he was wrong?!?!

Graycochea
03-30-2015, 08:45 PM
I feel as though this pertains.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWiXCPSN350

- - - Updated - - -

And I agree with the N00b. Too much graphics.

- - - Updated - - -

Shitty graphics build character.