PDA

View Full Version : G4N1S D4KHAMM3R

Granis Darkhammer
03-24-2011, 01:48 PM
That is Ganis Darkhammer. Not Ganis Drakhammer, nor is it Gay-nis Faghammer, or any other variation of the two words. At this point, I believe that I've pretty much heard any version of that name you can think of, most of which used derogatorily and most unfriendly-like towards me. I'm happy to say that I've made most of those who say so eat their words with an extra spoonful of lead, and made them wash it down with a funnel and a bit-o plasma . Not that I would do so with any of you, of course! That's just for the bad folk, heh, heh, heh. You guys are cool to call me as you please, so long as we're all being jovial and high-spirited-like, hah! Though, if my experience with a few of you on Halo indicates, I wouldn't be able to do a thing about it if you decided otherwise...

Anyway! Yes, I am a fairly new recruit, as my join date will vouch for. I've little to no experience being in an organization such as this one, but I have been playing Halo since the very first, with friends or just in my own company. With all the changes in the Halo franchise, I like to think that I've changed with it, growing a bit more knowledgeable and experienced with each new release (In terms of Halo, mind: In life, I'm a pretty run-of-the-mill kind of dude.) I haven't played it with the fervor I used to, what with college and miscellaneous such that comes with growing up, and I expect that that will change little in the future. However, and it is with tempered pride I say this, I have retained the whole of my touch. At least, I would like to hope, heh, heh.

Outside of Halo, my life has been as any other. I've wrestled for four years throughout my High school career, and have begun my new life in college. I play much Warcraft, both WoW and the RTS, and own eight books of it( I want to say ALL, but there are yet some that have eluded me...) In general, I like to read books of might and magic, or of science fiction. Stuff that's different, essentially. I try to keep in shape, though ever since wrestling, I think I'll always consider myself "on the fat side", despite the views of those I meet and greet, heh. Hmm... Oh, and I play Dungeons and Dragons with a few friends, and hopefully I'll be able to get into LARPing (Live action Role Play: With nerf swords and stuff. So cool!)

So! That's who I am. I look forward to a long, full career here in FC, and wish nothing but the best of fortunes to the rest of you in doing the same! And everything else, I suppose, heh.

Andimion
03-24-2011, 02:39 PM
Welcome Darkhammer. This community is about respect, if anyone says anything like that during a battle night or anywhere really you let me know. You've more than likely established with who you played with we joke around a lot.. imagine how much my name gets made fun of. Lol but if you ever feel offended let me know. Plus we're not going to wave gaming skill over your head so you cant do anything.

In anycase welcome to forrunner conflict.

~FM Andimion

RaZ Vader
03-24-2011, 02:41 PM
Welcome. I had the pleasure to play with you yesterday, I think you will have no problem fitting in around here. Remember, if you have any issues contact any Forerunner or myself.

Granis Darkhammer
03-24-2011, 03:00 PM
Heh, thanks guys. I don't really have any worries in that respect, of being... Well, respected. You guys seem to have amassed a group of fine players, yourselves included, who give the respect that they themselves expect. The way the world ought to work, if you ask me. I doubt I'll have "issues", aside from the odd question'a two hither and thither about this or that. Heh, heh, you guys are alright. Thanks much for the warm welcome!

Bodaciousbaconn
03-24-2011, 04:58 PM
Greetings!

I am Lieutenant Bodaciousbaconn of BLUE army. FC is a really cool place with a bunch of really cool people. Andimion will try to murder you as soon as possible, so I suggest coming over to the BLUE army. And RaZ is over 40 years old, don't let him fool you. And Mythonian, who runs BLUE, is a robot and never makes mistakes.

Maxdoggy
03-24-2011, 05:30 PM
Hey Darkhammer, I'm the General of Blue Army.

It's really cool to have another [awesome] person join our community and I hope to see you around in the future!

Have a great time here, dude!

-Max

P.S. Your understandable and well-written language makes me want to cry from its beauty. Lol.

P.P.S. Michigan FTW (even though it is cold as shit right now).

VerbotenDonkey
03-24-2011, 05:37 PM
I have an RP site if you want to join, its a medieval fantasy type =DDD

And Warcraft 3?

Bodaciousbaconn
03-24-2011, 06:33 PM
Donkey, how come you never told me of your RP site lol?

VerbotenDonkey
03-24-2011, 06:41 PM
Cause you never asked and I didnt know you liked fantasy theme >.>;;;

I think we need to talk more xP

Relapsive
03-24-2011, 06:50 PM
Hello i am Lt. General Devon of The Blue Army. Our leader is a robot and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Ps. the reason why we say robot is because he does alot of stuff in a fast amount of time.

Scarekro
03-24-2011, 11:22 PM
I've met you several times Ganis, but not officially on FC.

I'm BurningScarekro, Commanding Officer of SCARECROW squad.

As I told you yesterday, if you have any questions, comments, and/or concerns, feel free to send a message to myself or Andi. Or whoever else you end up meeting. Glad to have you aboard, buddy. ^__^

Granis Darkhammer
03-25-2011, 01:13 PM
Goodness... I hadn't anticipated so many responses after so little time being on here... You guys keep active, surely! Let's see... Start at the beginning, I suppose!

Bodaciousbaconn: Heh, hah! As I've come to learn, yes, indeed you all are, and it is a pleasure to meet you. Andimion? Murder?... Nah.... Nah, that don't sit right... **not-overly-convinced tone**. Hmm... If he's a robot... And plays Halo... Does that mean he uses an AimBot? Or, is he the AimBot itself? The political complications are staggering... Get on it, Congress. Priority one.

Maxdoggy: Greetings! Awww, shucks, thanks! As I'm continuing to learn, pretty much everyone here is freaking awesome... You no less so! I hope we do as well! Heh, heh, heh, I once heard that a man is measured by the company he keeps... And the best way to get good company is to communicate AWESOMELY!... I do my best. Wooo, Michigan! I know, isn't it weird? I'm ready for straight spring, none of this intermittent snow-rain transition... What part of Michigan, anyway? Upper or lower? I live in the lower part myself... I like to think it's warmer, heh.

VerbotenDonkey: Ahhh, I would love to, but as I am, my time is divied much already. If I didn't have Medical Terminology, I would take you up on that offer... Perhaps once the semester is over? If you could, might you send me a link to it? I'd love to at least check it out, see how you guys do business. Oh, and yes, Warcraft 3's my favorite of the RTS line. Never played the first, and the second was... Well, I had to always put the time passage to fast, so that I didn't die of boredom watching my buildings get built, though this made the units move too fast, and attack too fast, and... Well, since three came out, I don't really touch it except to relearn some of the lore.

LiLxDevon: Mm, thank you, I will be keeping that in mind. Ohhhh... I was wondering why he was being called a robot... Heh, heh, neat!

Pulliam: Ahhh yes, Scarekro. I remember you telling me you were a member of this as well, but I hadn't known you lead your own squad. That's fantastic! Mm, I'll certainly remember, many thanks. I was very appreciative, and still am, of your aid a few nights ago when I was getting my bootcamp-thing straightened out. Many, many thanks for it! Here's to a future full of headshots!

Maxdoggy
03-25-2011, 01:51 PM
Darkhammer, I hail from about 40 minutes north of Detroit in Macomb County near the top of Lake St. Clair. It's awesome to have another Michigander in our community. Lol.

LocoCrazy
03-25-2011, 02:31 PM
Ah theres the Fresh Blood. For the fifth time welcome to FC. Yadda Yadda Yadda I'm LocoCrazy.....you know the rest.