PDA

View Full Version : I need more help!

Legendary Nova
04-28-2015, 06:09 AM
Well, this time it's more of a we than an I, but whatever.

So NecroNocte, Mos Deaf, and myself (mostly them) have been working on a promo video for FC and we need some voice/body actors for the shooting. There are quite a few spots available, and we need people from both sides to help us out. It's a video for the community, so we would love if as many of you as possible could help, just in any way at all. I'm not entirely sure how those guys want it run, but I've got a rough idea of the amount of people we'll need. It might be changed a bit once Necro and Mos see this post. (Mos pretty much told me to do this in the same sentence as the word 'goodnight', so... Yeah...)

Cast

BLUE

Main (Scene 1 & first part of 2)

Random BLUE (Condescending to women, gets killed by said women)

Female 1 (I Imagine they're like the stereotypical groupie girl, with a hint of masochism. Yeah...)

Female 2 (^)

NervyDestroyer (Heh)

NervyDestroyer

About 2 soldiers for my secret scene

Some extras

REDD

Lol its James (Somewhere in here)

Random REDD (Get's killed 9 lines into the vid)

HighCom *You don't have to be a HighCom to do it (Argues with a female elite. No I am not making this up)
ArchAngelLloyd

Elite (Female. Argues with HighCom)

About 2 soldiers for my secret scene

Some extras

Other

Cameras

Mos Deaf

Forgers

Mos Deaf
Legendary Nova

Someone with some video GFX knowledge

Your wallet (Videos like this aren't cheap!)

Here's a link (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GZDyPh_FN95JgDgMTBeLaXkT FpVTMaXwMs65Fc4wNqU/edit) to the script for reference and such. It goes without saying, but for my ease of mind, please don't edit it without asking first. (Don't make me call my drop bears on yo' ass!) Feel free to add comments to the bits that you like/don't like. Hope to see a lot of you guys getting involved with this. I'm definitely excited waiting for the end result!

Shooting has been postponed until further notice.

JamiDJ
04-28-2015, 11:39 AM
sure i'll help out

Maxdoggy
04-28-2015, 11:41 AM
Depending on the days of filming I'd be able to help out with either body or voice actingi.

Mos Deaf
04-28-2015, 01:37 PM
sure i'll help out

Depending on the days of filming I'd be able to help out with either body or voice actingi.

I feel that you guys should put down what you would like to do, given the list of cast roles we have. Just pick something if you can make your mind up :)

Breezy
04-28-2015, 01:47 PM
I like where this script is going.

NecroNocte
04-28-2015, 05:43 PM
I like where this script is going.

'tis a funny script, many giggles will ensue.

Legendary Nova
05-07-2015, 08:45 AM
At the moment, we're planning a Friday/Saturday 15/16 shooting session, but we still don't have any confirmed cast. Where is everyone?

Lol its James
05-07-2015, 09:35 AM
I'm down for any redd role, literally any one.

NervyDestroyer
05-07-2015, 03:40 PM
Help! I've been conscripted!

(should be fun)

Barry Soap
05-07-2015, 03:44 PM
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

don't make it corny >.<

I wish you all the best with it though ;) script looks awesome, very RvB-esque

Maxdoggy
05-07-2015, 03:57 PM
What days/times?

xxXENOPIRATExx
05-07-2015, 04:01 PM
I will be able to do voice and body for any role unless something comes up. I would love to participate in this (and also to give back to the community).

Silko
05-07-2015, 04:47 PM
So read the script and to be honest I felt it had too much of this in it

http://www.edenbrothers.com/store/media/_GroupPages/Corn.jpg

That is just me tho

Legendary Nova
05-07-2015, 06:20 PM
What days/times?

At the moment, we're planning a Friday/Saturday 15/16 shooting session

As for times, it'll probably begin at about 8pm EDT Friday and 6pm EDT Saturday.

So read the script and to be honest I felt it had too much of this in it

http://www.edenbrothers.com/store/media/_GroupPages/Corn.jpg

That is just me tho

Any suggestions on how to fix it then?

Breezy
05-07-2015, 07:27 PM
I can help out with this.

Legendary Nova
05-07-2015, 07:48 PM
I can help out with this.

Any position in particular?

Breezy
05-07-2015, 10:06 PM
Any position in particular?

Any position I'm needed in to help perfect this project. If you need an extra forger, I will be willing to assist.

Silko
05-08-2015, 12:22 AM
Any suggestions on how to fix it then?

Made a few comments on the script but I'll make a post on here as well. Over all the feel I am getting from the script is funny vid for the members who are already apart of FC and are familiar with how it works and who people are. If that is the point of it then good job. My understanding is this video is meant to promote the community to people who have no idea wtf FC is. So all the inside jokes such as the metkil joke and the seeing each other's attack plans and of course the lag zilla that is waterworks would go completely over new people's heads. Also I really don't like the female spartan part. It makes it seem as if we just started to let women into FC when that is not the case at all.

ArchAngelLloyd
05-13-2015, 02:16 AM

Im old ive been in HC and im good at arguing with women so put me in the running for that one tehee.